Sabth

Which country would guaranteed me work?

16 posts in this topic

A good work.

I've been too long not working and I'm getting tired/bored with my life. Everything aren't right anymore. I can't do anything. I just stayed in my room. 

I'm bored. 

More and more advice ain't gonna do a thing for you. There is nothing like the right path. You will have to began the hard way.

I see that people in the middle east are richer than the average people in my country. There is something about my country that make it seems like it's very traditional. 

I see those in the middle east are very modern. And like cultured. 

22 minutes ago, Sandhu said:

More and more advice ain't gonna do a thing for you. There is nothing like the right path. You will have to began the hard way.

I wish.

At least rn I have put on information on my linked in. 

I wish to get better at all the skills that I had

Edited by Sabth

I want my portfolio to look good so I had to be careful in choosing my path. Of what I want. It better be good. Should be what I want..

You don't seem to have the right mindset. It takes more than what you are willing to do to get your desires fulfilled. Wishful thinking and wishing it to be effortless only gonna hurt you. You want to become committed towards your goals, make them your top priority. You need to get in the mindset where you can say yourself that no matter what it takes, how long it takes, I'm up to do it anyway. On the way there will be pain, discomfort, hardwork, emotional labour, learning, training and growth and it gonna transform me.

You're fuc**** lazy and you post here again and again hoping that someone will give you a magic recipe to make the things you want fall from the sky.

There are two solutions, either you keep doing this and you'll get nothing, or you move quickly, get a job or study, and that will make your life a little more interesting already. If you are too "phlegmatic", throw your phone in the trash and/or get coached/monitored.

That's all.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Maybe one day you'll find excitement reading back all that random shit you be posting. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You're fuc**** lazy and you post here again and again hoping that someone will give you a magic recipe to make the things you want fall from the sky.

There are two solutions, either you keep doing this and you'll get nothing, or you move quickly, get a job or study, and that will make your life a little more interesting already. If you are too "phlegmatic", throw your phone in the trash and/or get coached/monitored.

That's all.

Isn't it obvious this person isn't looking for solutions. Don't get all wiled up. That's probably their intention or they're just mentally unstable.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Isn't it obvious this person isn't looking for solutions. Don't get all wiled up. That's probably their intention or they're just mentally unstable.

I'm not getting angry, I'm just saying what she already knows and that she's trying to hide to protect her ego.

I like to move people in the right direction (starting with myself), but reassuring the ego is paralyzing. 

Just now, Schizophonia said:

I'm not getting angry, I'm just saying what she already knows and that she's trying to hide to protect her ego.

I like to move people in the right direction (starting with myself), but reassuring the ego is paralyzing. 

I understand that but seems like he/she isn't really looking for advice or even anything, just empty questions coming from nowhere. 

The questions are legit, but if you look at the history it's just constant questions about the same thing for months and months about being bored, what should I do with my life, should I buy a car, should I start a yt channel, should I blah blah blah 

@Princess Arabia now I'm lol ing. 

Anyway, I would never enjoy reading back what I've wrote. Except the $23k ones and my lists . I am not proud of what I've wrote. 

@Schizophonia Shut up you little kiddo. If you've got nothing good to say just shut up!

I'll wish you one day you'll be in the position I'm in. 

I didn't know anyone in my state (around me). I couldnt look for work. 

Edited by Sabth

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

@Princess Arabia now I'm lol ing. 

Anyway, I would never enjoy reading back what I've wrote. Except the $23k ones and my lists . I am not proud of what I've wrote. 

@Schizophonia I'll wish you one day you'll be in the position I'm in. 

I didn't know anyone in my state (around me). I couldnt look for work. 

I already have my own problems, the "defects of my qualities". ;)

On 10/7/2023 at 7:04 PM, Sabth said:

@Princess Arabia 

@Schizophonia

I'll wish you one day you'll be in the position I'm in. 

This is terrible answer. Not qualitative enough for this forum in my opinion. There are so many people in this forum with their asses burning in so many different ways in so many locations all over the world.

You are obviously not here to find a solution I think. I will explain you why. The moment what you wish that your life revolves around drama with somebody else and that means (i will prove to somebody, i will take revenge to somebody, i wish this person suffers or knows what it's like), be very clear - your life has NO direction established or it's very weak and just about anything, especially your own mind, habits, emotions, insecurities will easily throw you off if you do not organize. You seem that you have nothing to do. But how hard would you want every day to put yourself in a situation to do something? Would it not be better than where you are now?

You have ability to focus, purify and reorganize yourself.

Edited by Applegarden8

I said which country has the best work opportunity? None of which these replies replied to me. 

@Sabth 

Depends on what you what field you're trying looking at 

It's a very open-ended question

Most western countries are fine I think. I'm biased toward America bc I'm american and work here can be great given you make some right steps 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I want to be a sought after individual first. But I didn't know how to make myself talented (&valuable).