Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Game is the root solution

11 posts in this topic

Some of you come on here to moan about women, if you committed to game for even a few months you wouldn’t dare.

if you do 1000 approaches you will get a girlfriend or at least get laid, if you’re relatively attractive and had good parents you could do it in less time.

there are permanent ramifications to proving to yourself that you can form relationships/get laid from cold approach. With this knowledge you can permanently stop being needy in relationships. 

when you’re in a relationship you can get as cuddly as you want, read the 5 love languages book together, girls love this stuff. Then if the relationship stops serving you do it all again. 

godspeed

Truth.

But game is hard. Whining on a forum is much easier.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you are a regular guy (who had a loving childhood) you don’t need to approach. They will come to you and if they don’t come to you, it is very easy to get one by just being not weird and not creepy. The thing is that these guys are traumatized, weird and creepy because of lack of love in their childhood. And trauma can’t be healed by getting your dick wet, it is just supplication to trauma, not solving the root of the problem. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are a regular guy (who had a loving childhood) you don’t need to approach. They will come to you

I had a great loving childhood and I certainly had to approach. No one came to me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a great loving childhood and I certainly had to approach. No one came to me.

Girls don’t approach like guys. They do social game. If you have a loving vibe (loving life) girls will just sit or stand next to you and start talking to you. If you are traumatized by lack of love it won’t happen because you will have a screwed up vibe. Girls are very sensitive to your vibe. 

Edited by StarStruck

5 hours ago, Mada_ said:

if you do 1000 approaches you will get a girlfriend or at least get laid, if you’re relatively attractive and had good parents you could do it in less time.

This is not true, if you’re doing fundamental things wrong you probably won’t get a result no matter how hard you try. The “just do it” approach is bad advice for learning cold approach, a guy shouldn’t attempt it unless he’s actually willing to think critically and test different things.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you are a regular guy (who had a loving childhood) you don’t need to approach. They will come to you and if they don’t come to you, it is very easy to get one by just being not weird and not creepy. The thing is that these guys are traumatized, weird and creepy because of lack of love in their childhood. And trauma can’t be healed by getting your dick wet, it is just supplication to trauma, not solving the root of the problem. 

That’s not true, you can have a good childhood but still develop conditionings that make you unattractive. You can also have a bad child hood and it actually make you more attractive, studies find men with dark triad traits can actually be more attractive and that can be caused by childhood trauma.

Rarely will women come to you. Especially not if you are just regular and especially not in the current environment. Even if they come to you, that isn’t necessarily the woman you want or your best option.

Edited by Raze

@Raze yesterday I was at a social gathering and a stunning girl came to me to talk to me but they are very indirect about it. Obviously women will rarely approach you in the supermarket or on the street. They have their own ways. 

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you are a regular guy (who had a loving childhood) you don’t need to approach. They will come to you and if they don’t come to you, it is very easy to get one by just being not weird and not creepy.

If you have a great or at least decent social circle*,

plenty of crazy fratbros who might have some type of personality disorder have girlfriends

@Raze yesterday I was at a social gathering and a stunning girl came to me to talk to me but they are very indirect about it. Obviously women will rarely approach you in the supermarket or on the street. They have their own ways. 

you proved my point :)

Edited by Oppositionless

On 10/1/2023 at 1:00 PM, Mada_ said:

Thing is most guys do not want to do 1000 approaches when 95% of guys do not and are fine.

That is like saying you need to eat 500 calories a day to loose weight when most do with eating 2000.

It makes you feel like there is something wrong with you and you are not good enough.

Which is why game tends to attract people with issues (autism, lack of social skills, traumatic past etc). A healthy guy does not need to spam approach 1000 girls.

A high value guy does not need to do 1000 approaches, he just lives his life talks to girls and girls are into him.

Edited by Karmadhi

On 3/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, Karmadhi said:

Thing is most guys do not want to do 1000 approaches when 95% of guys do not and are fine.

That is like saying you need to eat 500 calories a day to loose weight when most do with eating 2000.

It makes you feel like there is something wrong with you and you are not good enough.

Which is why game tends to attract people with issues (autism, lack of social skills, traumatic past etc). A healthy guy does not need to spam approach 1000 girls.

A high value guy does not need to do 1000 approaches, he just lives his life talks to girls and girls are into him.

yeah you’re right you don’t have to do game, but if you’re complaining on a forum about women it probably means you’re sexually starved, and game done correctly is tremendously healthy.