mr_engineer

How to shit-test a woman for man-hate

56 posts in this topic

Here's what I've found - be persistent with her (in an appropriate way). If she calls you 'creepy', she hates men. 

The reality is that she doesn't know anything about you. So, if she's using a man-hating slur on a guy she barely knows, she hates men. 

There I said it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Dude, you are imagining this boogeyman.

You are wresting with a phantom.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a reason you don't hit on women at your workplace. It's because HR-departments take this shit seriously. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

There is a reason you don't hit on women at your workplace.

Yeah, because you shouldn't shit where you eat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, because you shouldn't shit where you eat.

But why is hitting on someone the equivalent of 'shitting'?! Why is sex such a taboo to this day?! 

It's because of the white-knightery on the part of authority-figures across the board. 

My point is, there is a concerted war being waged on male sexuality. And this is how we protect ourselves against it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

I found the Freddy Krueger series creepy. I think the sound crickets make sounds a bit creepy. I find dragonflies flying around on the front lawn creepy. YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEMS. It's called the RAS system (Reticular Activating System). 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

But why is hitting on someone the equivalent of 'shitting'?! Why is sex such a taboo to this day?! 

It's because of the white-knightery on the part of authority-figures across the board. 

My point is, there is a concerted war being waged on male sexuality. And this is how we protect ourselves against it. 

Get over your attachment to being a male. Everything evolves. If the universe decides that  men will evolve breasts and will be the ones who get pregnant you have to be ok with that. Who cares? You aren't the body! remember?

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I found the Freddy Krueger series creepy. I think the sound crickets make sounds a bit creepy. I find dragonflies flying around on the front lawn creepy. YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE OF YOUR BELIEF SYSTEMS. It's called the RAS system (Reticular Activating System). 

Just use the word 'anxiety' then. 

Oh no, but then, you'll have to take responsibility for how you feel! You can't use a man-hating slur anymore to demonize the guy! 

22 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Just use the word 'anxiety' then. 

Oh no, but then, you'll have to take responsibility for how you feel! You can't use a man-hating slur anymore to demonize the guy! 

Have you noticed it's the same guys in the dating section always talking about women. I've noticed. When are you gonna come on and tell us about the lovely date you had with a female and how you had a wonderful time. Do you see any of us women constantly making posts about how men this and how men that and all the problems we're having with dating men and how creepy men are and how they laugh at us and blah blah blah. 

There's no point because it's not solving anything. All you're doing is creating more problems with women by focusing on problems with women. Deep down you don't want to have good relations with women, you want to keep bashing women to make yourself feel more superior because you feel some type a way when you're around them, so you project your insecurities unto them and trying to make other men who are enjoying their relationships see how you're right and how they are fooling themselves. 

This is toxic masculinity and there is some kind of traumatic experience you're dealing with that needs to be addressed or else you'll be fighting this battle the rest of your life with the opposite sex. There's no one to change but yourself. If you want peace, generate it from within because you're fighting a battle with yourself. It's the same old story told in a different way. Now, because a woman utters the word creepy, she hates men. What about you, do you hate women. Why are you so concerned with who hates who. Humans love to hate and we hate everything and everybody. You're not going to solve that by hating some more or calling out hate. Give yourself the love you're seeking and you won't be worried about who hates who. Love will find you then.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have you noticed it's the same guys in the dating section always talking about women. I've noticed. When are you gonna come on and tell us about the lovely date you had with a female and how you had a wonderful time.

This is a self-improvement forum and people nitpick here. So, if I had a good time, of course, I'm not going to come on here and say that! 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you see any of us women constantly making posts about how men this and how men that and all the problems we're having with dating men and how creepy men are and how they laugh at us and blah blah blah. 

It's a male-dominated forum. If there were more women, there would be more posts. 

There's no point because it's not solving anything. All you're doing is creating more problems with women by focusing on problems with women. Deep down you don't want to have good relations with women, you want to keep bashing women to make yourself feel more superior because you feel some type a way when you're around them, so you project your insecurities unto them and trying to make other men who are enjoying their relationships see how you're right and how they are fooling themselves. 

Oh, there is a point. It's to save ourselves from women who will falsely accuse us for hitting on them. It's important to recognize why women do that. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is toxic masculinity and there is some kind of traumatic experience you're dealing with that needs to be addressed or else you'll be fighting this battle the rest of your life with the opposite sex. There's no one to change but yourself. If you want peace, generate it from within because you're fighting a battle with yourself. It's the same old story told in a different way. Now, because a woman utters the word creepy, she hates men. What about you, do you hate women. Why are you so concerned with who hates who. Humans love to hate and we hate everything and everybody. You're not going to solve that by hating some more or calling out hate. Give yourself the love you're seeking and you won't be worried about who hates who. Love will find you then.

Spoken like someone who hates men. 

This is a self-improvement forum and people nitpick here. So, if I had a good time, of course, I'm not going to come on here and say that! 

It's a male-dominated forum. If there were more women, there would be more posts. 

Oh, there is a point. It's to save ourselves from women who will falsely accuse us for hitting on them. It's important to recognize why women do that. 

Spoken like someone who hates men. 

I expected nothing less. How is my last paragraph spoken like I hate men. Doesn't even make any sense. You're looking for women to hate men because you hate yourself and you see no reason why you should be loved by women. It's a desperate cry for help and it shows.

I expected nothing less. How is my last paragraph spoken like I hate men. Doesn't even make any sense. You're looking for women to hate men because you hate yourself and you see no reason why you should be loved by women. It's a desperate cry for help and it shows.

The unironic usage of the word 'toxic masculinity' means that you think 'masculinity is toxic', i.e. you hate men. 

Edited by mr_engineer

17 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The usage of the word 'toxic masculinity' means that you think 'masculinity is toxic', i.e. you hate men. 

So I don't know what i'm talking about and you pretty much disagreed with everything i said, but according to you, I know what toxic masculinity is. It's the only thing i got right. Because if you thought everything else is incorrect why don't you say I don't know what I'm talking about there and that I used the phrase incorrectly. See, I told you you're just fishing out what you want to see. 

You're trying so hard to see something that's not there you had to twist and turn what I said to make your point. Now, that's genius toxicity. Are you gonna say I think geniuses are toxic. You should, to fit into your twisted mind and to stay consistent.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

So I don't know what i'm talking about and you pretty much disagreed with everything i said, but according to you, I know what toxic masculinity is. It's the only thing i got right. Because if you thought everything else is incorrect why don't you say I don't know what I'm talking about there and that I used the phrase incorrectly. See, I told you you're just fishing out what you want to see. 

Yeah, you know what 'toxic masculinity' is. You know the illusions of your head better than I do. What's there to debate about that?! 

You're trying so hard to see something that's not there you had to twist and turn what I said to make your point. Now, that's genius toxicity. Are you gonna say I think geniuses are toxic. You should to fit into your twisted mind and to stay consistent.

Yupp. You think geniuses are toxic. 

Yeah, you know what 'toxic masculinity' is. You know the illusions of your head better than I do. What's there to debate about that?! 

Yupp. You think geniuses are toxic. 

Lol. I'm done. You're hilarious. Toxicologically hilarious.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you see any of us women constantly making posts about how men this and how men that and all the problems we're having with dating men and how creepy men are and how they laugh at us and blah blah blah. 

men have a harder time dating than women, that's why there's more posts, all a women has to do to attract men is portray her femininity and she'll get attention. that's the truth

Just now, Francis777 said:

men have a harder time dating than women, that's why there's more posts, all a women has to do to attract men is portray her femininity and she'll get attention. that's the truth

By this statement you're saying women will just go for anything that gets attracted to her femininity. You're not really making a good point with this statement. If all it takes to be in a relationship with a good quality male is to get his attention and hope for the best, this doesn't sound like women have it made.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This entire subforum in a nutshell, lol.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have you noticed it's the same guys in the dating section always talking about women. I've noticed. When are you gonna come on and tell us about the lovely date you had with a female and how you had a wonderful time. Do you see any of us women constantly making posts about how men this and how men that and all the problems we're having with dating men and how creepy men are and how they laugh at us and blah blah blah. 

Wise words. ?

Why so serious?

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

By this statement you're saying women will just go for anything that gets attracted to her femininity. You're not really making a good point with this statement. If all it takes to be in a relationship with a good quality male is to get his attention and hope for the best, this doesn't sound like women have it made.

I'm specifically talking about the attraction phase and that how men have to put a lot more mental effort into it than women. Of course the relationship phase cannot be sustained off this.

I think the biggest hurdle men face is getting past the attraction stage, once they settle into their masculinity around women its probable that they will stick around. Of course long term healthy dynamics play a role but women will be engrossed by a man that is firmly secure in himself regardless, because that's what they crave, stability.

The rest can be tweaked as the relationship progresses.

Hell, if you even look at it within nature, its always the male species that have to put on the show, through dances, rituals, colour demonstrations and what have you.

Edited by Francis777

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly lol.

Dude You are so insecure and obsessed with this topic it hurts to read. Look at yourself for once and not at "others", these pesky women who wish You harm. You see in others what You yourself are.

You are making no progress. You are coming to a self-improvement forum whining and spitting your venom. Surprise us someday and show some willingness to learn.