Andrea Bianca

What is the difference between upper case "Good" and lower case "good"?

14 posts in this topic

What is the difference between upper case "Good" and lower case "good"? I have studied a lot this and I never found a complete answer to this question. Because if everything is "Good", then as a human being all I have to do is to die, because it doesn't matter if you choose "good" or not. What is the lower case "good" and why it is a part of the duality? 

You would have to define "Good" and "good" for me. I don't know how you see it. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

I know that Good is composed of good and bad, but what is the difference between Good and good? 

@Ajax I can't define it because this is the question. If there is a upper case "Good" and a lowercase good that is a part of duality, someone had to discover this. And if they discovered this, it means there is an explanation

Everything is Good, that's right. But only from an absolute viewpoint, not from your current viewpoint.

From your current viewpoint some decisions will cause you pain and suffering, but you will learn from them. So they are not good, but ultimately Good.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

From the relative viewpoint how can I get closer to being a Good human being not a good human being? Because if I am a good person and I help people (not because I want something from this, but because that's what my heart tells me) there is still one more stage probably to reach this Good and do you know what is it? @vibv

I'm sorry Andrea -- this is all vanity.  You are not conscious of your motivations to be "Good"; no-one is.

You have to understand that you have an unconscious mind driving things and that the conscious/ego is just a bag of rationalizations/deceptions.

11 minutes ago, Andrea Bianca said:

From the relative viewpoint how can I get closer to being a Good human being not a good human being? Because if I am a good person and I help people (not because I want something from this, but because that's what my heart tells me) there is still one more stage probably to reach this Good and do you know what is it? @vibv

You can't. But you don't need to. Just keep going with best intentions and the love you give and receive will grow.

It's a process and it will take time and have ups and downs. That's just the nature of it. Don't fret :) 

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

What’s the difference between One and 1?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

There s no "human being"

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

5 hours ago, Andrea Bianca said:

@Ajax I can't define it because this is the question. If there is a upper case "Good" and a lowercase good that is a part of duality, someone had to discover this. And if they discovered this, it means there is an explanation

If you can't define it... It isn't real. It's nonsense.

You are already perfect and anything that isn't perfect isn't you. 

If you ask what is good, look at yourself. If you can't see it, you are holding on to imperfections (false realities). This is resistance. 

Therefore, the more false realities that you remove from your awareness, the more you know yourself. The beauty and goodness you already are. You remove false realities but looking, completely and thoroughly. Not resisting, admiring the Non perfections... until the resistance goes away, and you KNOW. 

Looking, Observing and Knowing. 

LOVE

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.