VictorB02

RFK Assassination Attempt 9/15/23

8 posts in this topic

via RFK on Instagram a few minutes ago:

"I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors from Gavin de Becker and Associates (GDBA) spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight.

The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID. He identified himself as a member of my security detail. Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response.

I’m still entertaining a hope that President Biden will allow me Secret Service protection. I am the first presidential candidate in history to whom the White House has denied a request for protection."

Now who the hell would want to go out of their way to fake being a US Marshal to kill RFK? and why...?

hmmm ? 

Original post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxPSTjUu58S/

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Wow! WTF! O.o

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Wow! WTF! O.o

I know its f*cking nuts! I've always read about stuff like this but something about that happening only a few hours ago just hits different. I guess we will see what happens...

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Well, I am glad he's okay. 

But you know, it's kinda spooky how many of his family members had died from tragic deaths and that could've happened to him too,

It's a good thing that the police, and the FBI are there to stop things like this from happening. I'm really glad that they are looking around to keep everyone safe from harm. Couldn't really do things do day to day if they weren't there to keep us out of harm's way. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

On 9/16/2023 at 0:44 AM, Hardkill said:

Well, I am glad he's okay. 

But you know, it's kinda spooky how many of his family members had died from tragic deaths and that could've happened to him too,

Yeah pretty wild.

On 9/16/2023 at 1:27 AM, BuddhistLover said:

It's a good thing that the police, and the FBI are there to stop things like this from happening. I'm really glad that they are looking around to keep everyone safe from harm. Couldn't really do things do day to day if they weren't there to keep us out of harm's way. 

It was actually his private security that stopped the man, because he doesn't have federal protection from Secret Service. Biden's administration denied him SS protection earlier this year, which is a huge red flag if you ask me...

But I agree, cops definitely don't get the credit they deserve.

Edited by VictorB02

24 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Yeah pretty wild.

It was actually his private security that stopped the man, because he doesn't have federal protection from Secret Service. Biden's administration denied him SS protection earlier this year, which is a huge red flag if you ask me...

But I agree, cops definitely don't get the credit they deserve.

At the same time Biden is denying secret service protection to RFK, Jr, the media is slandering him with the same catch phrases in order to provoke some nut to make an attempt on his life.   It is quit clear that the democratic party bosses want to eliminate him.    

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

If another Kennedy gets shot, its safe to say that its some government agency.  

2 times is a coincidence, 3 times and the conspiracy theory is becomes closer to fact.