mr_engineer

The people invalidating the reality of men's loneliness are paid bots

113 posts in this topic

@mr_engineer The way you interact is ridicouls, start by making the effort on learning how to comunicate with people and then maybe your relationship with women will be solved.

The sad thing is, I actually gave him the root cause of these ideologies and he was not at all interested in discussing them with me. Instead, he started to discuss with other people who are not interested in discussing this topic, which makes me question whether or not he himself is actually interested in discussing the topic.

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The sad thing is, I actually gave him the root cause of these ideologies and he was not at all interested in discussing them with me. Instead, he started to discuss with other people who are not interested in discussing this topic, which makes me question whether or not he himself is actually interested in discussing the topic.

Your response was really good btw, i think it gave a good overview of the root of these issues. The thing is the victimhood, identity politics is the same on all sides with all sides attacking each other and laying blame. But if people could actually just talk and let go of these mindsets sooo many problems could be sorted out. I think our misuse of technology must be the cause of so many mental health issues. Dr K is great as well I watched his conversation with an incel and you could see how this mindset developed from real things that happened, was eating away at this guy.

43 minutes ago, Luca001 said:

@mr_engineer The way you interact is ridicouls, start by making the effort on learning how to comunicate with people and then maybe your relationship with women will be solved.

Very productive. I will be less 'ridiculous' now, thanks. And 'maybe' is not good enough for me. If I interact the way you tell me to interact, will it, or will it not be solved?! 'Do or do not, there is no try' - Yoda 

33 minutes ago, Scholar said:

We just have to take a stand against this immaturity. We have to say 'no' to it, collectively. Censor it, tell them they're wrong, point out the problems with what they're saying. They should not have the audacity to continue this toxic behavior in which they invalidate real problems. 

Edited by mr_engineer

29 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

We just have to take a stand against this immaturity. We have to say 'no' to it, collectively. Censor it, tell them they're wrong, point out the problems with what they're saying. They should not have the audacity to continue this toxic behavior in which they invalidate real problems. 

You are overreacting to this problem, because it is a personal issue to you. Taking a stand against it will just create more opposition, this is exactly how the dynamic functions, this is how the internet currently is structured. You will create more resistance, which will bolster the opposition into their position, and both perspectives lose sight of any common ground.

The urge for you to do this is the same urge for the women who are invalidating this issue. It's all the same game, and you are participating in it as unconsciously as they are. This is not the way to escape the game, nor how to resolve these dynamics.

You have to take a few steps back first and see how silly all of this is, and have enough distance to realize this is not actually threatening you in any way. Then, you can focus on simply helping people if you still view this as an important problem.

Glory to Israel

12 minutes ago, Scholar said:

You are overreacting to this problem, because it is a personal issue to you. Taking a stand against it will just create more opposition, this is exactly how the dynamic functions, this is how the internet currently is structured. You will create more resistance, which will bolster the opposition into their position, and both perspectives lose sight of any common ground.

If we erased all of the 'toxic masculinity' BS from the internet, more than half of the lonely men would have the confidence to go out there and talk to people. And they would not have a self-concept of shame when they do that. 

The problem is not the internet itself, it's the bullshit content on the internet. It has to be cleaned out. 

The urge for you to do this is the same urge for the women who are invalidating this issue. It's all the same game, and you are participating in it as unconsciously as they are. This is not the way to escape the game, nor how to resolve these dynamics.

Shouldn't they get a taste of their own medicine?! 

You have to take a few steps back first and see how silly all of this is, and have enough distance to realize this is not actually threatening you in any way. Then, you can focus on simply helping people if you still view this as an important problem.

Don't tell me what to realize and what not to realize. If they saw it as 'silly', they would not be doing this anyways. They would not be censoring men standing up for themselves. This is unacceptable. 

Edited by mr_engineer

8 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

If we erased all of the 'toxic masculinity' BS from the internet, more than half of the lonely men would have the confidence to go out there and talk to people. And they would not have a self-concept of shame when they do that. 

This is not true. Loneliness of men is due to technological advancement and how we tend to interact with it. Men don't have a self-concept of shame because of toxic masculinity narratives, that is exceptionally rare.

Shouldn't they get a taste of their own medicine?! 

This mentality is the root problem, the internet dynamics created these dynamics, and you have fallen victim to them as much as "they" have. You are angry because of the narratives that captured you thanks to the sophistication of internet algorithms. They are as miserable as you are and are looking for someone to blame.

Don't tell me what to realize and what not to realize. If they saw it as 'silly', they would not be doing this anyways. They would not be censoring men standing up for themselves. This is unacceptable. 

They don't see it as silly, they see it as seriously as you do. That's what so silly about it. You are being as silly as they are and you are not realizing it because you have been captured by the same dynamics as them. You are them, you literally do the same.

The internet is dividing us friend, it is creating delusional narratives to do so, because division causes war, and war is social engagement. Monkeys love war, and so the internet, tending to increase who we are, creates war for us.

If you want to be angry, be angry at the social media companies that are doing all of this completely consciously, and not caring one bit about this ruining society.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Scholar We live in a world where the only people who don't have safe-spaces to be emotionally vulnerable are straight men. 

The first step to constructing a safe-space for men is to have a morality that's by men, for men. So that, in the future, if toxic people knock on your door, you see the red-flags and you will disallow them in your safe-space. There is no harm in caring about yourself, because it's your space. 

This little conversation was just me doing my homework about the types of resistance/antagonism I would face if I were to create such a space for men, and how to battle it. We have to protect ourselves first and foremost. Then, the rest of the world will benefit from it. 

And, you cannot create this safe-space without conscious women. Because social-skills, fundamentally, are a female invention, so women must participate in the evolution of social-skills for more conscious communication. Making it a male-only space will make it devolve into an Andrew Tate hustler's university. 

@mr_engineer I can highly relate to how you feel. I strongly recommend the book «Loving what is» by Byron Katie. It’s on Leo’s book list. It’s probably the most helpful self-help book that I’ve ever read and it’s just what you need. Trust me!

14 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

@Scholar We live in a world where the only people who don't have safe-spaces to be emotionally vulnerable are straight men. 

The first step to constructing a safe-space for men is to have a morality that's by men, for men. So that, in the future, if toxic people knock on your door, you see the red-flags and you will disallow them in your safe-space. There is no harm in caring about yourself, because it's your space. 

This little conversation was just me doing my homework about the types of resistance/antagonism I would face if I were to create such a space for men, and how to battle it. We have to protect ourselves first and foremost. Then, the rest of the world will benefit from it. 

And, you cannot create this safe-space without conscious women. Because social-skills, fundamentally, are a female invention, so women must participate in the evolution of social-skills for more conscious communication. Making it a male-only space will make it devolve into an Andrew Tate hustler's university. 

The biggest obstacle you will face with creating such a space is men themselves. Men are conditioned to surpress their emotional side. Men hate sharing their problems with others because they are taught they need to be stoic.

Other than that, nothing really prevents you from doing it. You are creating a lot of narratives that I think stem out of your own neurosis and mental conditioning. You are overthinking this significantly, which is also a feature of internet culture.

Glory to Israel

14 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The biggest obstacle you will face with creating such a space is men themselves. Men are conditioned to surpress their emotional side. Men hate sharing their problems with others because they are taught they need to be stoic.

Other than that, nothing really prevents you from doing it. You are creating a lot of narratives that I think stem out of your own neurosis and mental conditioning. You are overthinking this significantly, which is also a feature of internet culture.

In the first sentence, you talk about the obstacles that'll come, that I'm using this thread to come up with ways to get through. The whole reason I'm having this conversation is to look at what men are doing with their emotions, if they're not expressing them. And what their rationale is behind it, why they're doing what they're dong. 

And in the second sentence, you talk about me creating a lot of narratives. These are the narratives that I'm creating! This is what I'm 'overthinking' about. 

When I know what men think 'masculinity' is and what they're trying to be, I know what they're conditioning women to believe about 'masculinity'. Then, I know which women are conscious and which women are not conscious and which women to vet out! 

Edited by mr_engineer

It's beyond any level of parody how much the internet is controlled by either bots or humans that are controlled on a great level e.g. brainwashing. It's more likely that artificial intelligence is more advanced or that humans are being experimented on or manipulated by a supernatural entity, than that the are being paid off. Out of all of these, them being paid off is by far the least likely in my mind.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:30 AM, Buck Edwards said:

@mr_engineer you just have to put yourself out there a bit more. Get more social. If you're gonna just sit all day long in the ur bedroom watching games, then that's not gonna bring any real social change. You want collective change but you gotta work for that, than sit and complain. 

If this is not satire, then this is taken for granted, but there is nothing outside to >interact< with, only locked-in self-interested systems. Even if you're above average looking (as opposed to let's say below average looking at which point we know because of hypergamy that your chances are non-existent unless you're in the winner category), you still don't have anything to offer to outside friend groups. All you will find "outside" is a meaningless, indifferent, asexual universe.

On 9/17/2023 at 7:21 PM, Princess Arabia said:

You are acting like a victim. You don't understand your true power and how your life circumstances are a reflection of your beliefs and assumptions. "And what do we do about these people". You are creating these people on an unconscious level and are not conscious enough to recognize how you're doing that, and then wondering how to get rid of your own creation. I'll tell you how, by turning your light of awareness away from what you're seeing and starting to focus on what it is that you do want to see. It's that simple.

But there hasn't been an example in your life where you managed to create something through this, and there won't be any point in a disadvantaged male's life where he will be able to create a relationship/intimacy through his beliefs. You're applying this supernatural ability exclusively to this issue, which we know is real because of severe hypergamy, complete monopolization of opportunities (for example by college) etc. This is nonsensical because if men are going to just accept that their life is one without women, then this is far more likely to radicalize them or for example help extremist islamist organizations to recruit them rather than just have them sit there and take it.

This is a safety thing. It is nothing to do with man hating. You avoid large groups of men on the street too because they pose a potential threat to your safety.

I don't know how someone can say this because there's multiple problems with it. Why would they not TRULY avoid one man if he was a threat? Why provoke someone who is apparently an aggressive brute by doing something that disrespects them? Why assume he is a threat if you actually believed that outside of 95% male d3g3n bars there were opportunities to talk to women, as in why would he be a threat unless you felt subconscious guilt for your choices in men as a woman, and thought that others doing the same damaged society to the point where just walking down the street poses threats? You don't want to admit you're living in a world where a male has committed the original sin in the eyes of women.

Edited by numbersinarow

16 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

It's beyond any level of parody how much the internet is controlled by either bots or humans that are controlled on a great level e.g. brainwashing. It's more likely that artificial intelligence is more advanced or that humans are being experimented on or manipulated by a supernatural entity, than that the are being paid off. Out of all of these, them being paid off is by far the least likely in my mind.

If this is not satire, then this is taken for granted, but there is nothing outside to >interact< with, only locked-in self-interested systems. Even if you're above average looking (as opposed to let's say below average looking at which point we know because of hypergamy that your chances are non-existent unless you're in the winner category), you still don't have anything to offer to outside friend groups. All you will find "outside" is a meaningless, indifferent, asexual universe.

But there hasn't been an example in your life where you managed to create something through this, and there won't be any point in a disadvantaged male's life where he will be able to create a relationship/intimacy through his beliefs. You're applying this supernatural ability exclusively to this issue, which we know is real because of severe hypergamy, complete monopolization of opportunities (for example by college) etc. This is nonsensical because if men are going to just accept that their life is one without women, then this is far more likely to radicalize them or for example help extremist islamist organizations to recruit them rather than just have them sit there and take it.

I don't know how someone can say this because there's multiple problems with it. Why would they not TRULY avoid one man if he was a threat? Why provoke someone who is apparently an aggressive brute by doing something that disrespects them? Why assume he is a threat if you actually believed that outside of 95% male d3g3n bars there were opportunities to talk to women, as in why would he be a threat unless you felt subconscious guilt for your choices in men as a woman, and thought that others doing the same damaged society to the point where just walking down the street poses threats? You don't want to admit you're living in a world where a male has committed the original sin in the eyes of women.

What is your point? I’m sorry but this just reads like a paranoid ramble