Butters

Manifesting $112 million dollars

34 posts in this topic

Very interesting interview. She won the lottery after manipulating her subconscious mind and visualizing the result. 

Don't forget to donate some of your winnings to Leo! 

Edited by Butters

Seen it before. I was even subscribed to the channel before I erased most of my subscriptions for annoying notification bell interruptions. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Seen it before. I was even subscribed to the channel before I erased most of my subscriptions for annoying notification bell interruptions. 

Did you ever win the lottery? 

On 9/13/2023 at 6:03 PM, Butters said:

Did you ever win the lottery? 

Everyday I'm alive. But no.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

The funny thing is that hoping for $100M to fall in your lap is such a toxic mindset.

You would be much better off removing the idea from your mind of wanting free money which you did not earn.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The funny thing is that hoping for $100M to fall in your lap is such a toxic mindset.

You would be much better off removing the idea from your mind of wanting free money which you did not earn.

You earnt it by going to the store and purchasing the ticket. Nothing wrong with buying a $2 ticket while going about your daily life. Life is a gamble itself. You don't know what the outcome will be. You won't be saying that when I win 300million and donate 5mil to Actualize.org.?

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You earnt it by going to the store and purchasing the ticket.

That's such a toxic mindset I would rather starve.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's such a toxic mindset I would rather starve.

Hush

If you're coming from a lack mindset when playing the lotto, that may not be the best way to go about it. But if you're just playing for fun, nothing wrong with that. @Leo Gura I've already earned God's abundance just from existing it's my birthright. Playing the lotto is just another tool. Intention is everything.

@Princess Arabia Playing the lottery is such a waste of time and money. You could do so much better investment with those two values. The lottery is designed for wishy washy hopes and keep spending money, people spend over thousands of dollars and still no results. 

1 minute ago, Juan said:

@Princess Arabia Playing the lottery is such a waste of time and money. You could do so much better investment with those two values. The lottery is designed for wishy washy hopes and keep spending money, people spend over thousands of dollars and still no results. 

What you've said here has nothing to do with the statement I made. These are just opinions. If I make investments and throw in $2 here and there to play the lotto from time to time how is that a waste of time and money. There are plenty of things in society that is designed to keep you spending money. Infact, half of the systems are designed that way. I wasn't referring to people who have lost thousands doing so, obviously that is problematic. The lottery, just like any other tool in life is not the problem, it's the way you use it.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you've said here has nothing to do with the statement I made. These are just opinions. If I make investments and throw in $2 here and there to play the lotto from time to time how is that a waste of time and money. There are plenty of things in society that is designed to keep you spending money. Infact, half of the systems are designed that way. I wasn't referring to people who have lost thousands doing so, obviously that is problematic. The lottery, just like any other tool in life is not the problem, it's the way you use it.

And those $2 here and there becomes hundreds and then thousands and so on. Me growing up I saw my family play the lottery, I just had the feeling since I was a child that you could do better investment of your time and money instead for a false hope. Of course some people win but what are the odds? Those minutes that you took to go to the gas station you could’ve invested in something that is more valuable to improve your life and humanity, same with your money. 

Edited by Juan

Just now, Juan said:

And those $2 here and there becomes hundreds and then thousands and so on. Me growing up I saw my family play the lottery, I just had the feeling since I was a child that you could do better investment of your time and money instead for a false hope. Of course some people win but what are the odds? Those minutes that you took to go to the gas station you could’ve invested in something that is more valuable to improve humanity, same with your money. 

Those are speculations. You're saying those minutes I took when you don't know if I was there for some other reasons also. Listen, I'm not going to argue with someone about how I spend my $$ unless they are providing for me. Respectfully saying this, it's not meant to be crude. If someone bought a Pepsi instead of buying water are you going to argue with them by saying how you watched your family rotted their teeth by drinking that poison. I can come up with all sorts of reasons why we shouldn't do what we do. Doesn't make it right or wrong. It just is.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Those are speculations.

Lol, what I said is just straight facts, millions of people suffer from this. If you really value your time and money, you know you can do better investment of that. Now if what you’re saying to me is that you’re happy playing the lottery, good for you then, I’m talking from my experience watching my family and people play, with a bit of psychology study inside the lottery mindset. 

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're saying those minutes I took when you don't know if I was there for some other reasons also.

Of course I don’t know and that’s not of my biz, I’m talking about people in general, the time people take to go to the gas station and play the lottery, they can do better use of that. If you can’t see that fact then idk what to said. Those minutes becomes hours, days, weeks, months if you count how many times they went in their lifetime, you could’ve made a difference by doing something more important. 

Edited by Juan

How to remain poor 101

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

How to remain poor 101

Being poor is a state of being.

@Princess Arabia In context to the amount of money. As long as I don’t have 500,000 dollars or more I consider myself poor financially. I may be rich in other ways, which I am. 

I do think just wanting to be handed your fortune while providing no value to the world is silly. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia In context to the amount of money. As long as I don’t have 500,000 dollars or more I consider myself poor financially. I may be rich in other ways, which I am. 

I do think just wanting to be handed your fortune while providing no value to the world is silly. 

What you're saying is silly. First of all, it's just a tool, just like anything else. It can be used as a tool to provide value to the world if used in that way. Many people have done just that; likewise ,many have made their lives more miserable. The lottery is not the problem, the mindset and people's container capabilities. Being rich and being poor are mindsets. You can have $1 and still consider yourself wealthy and you can have $100billion and still feel poor. It's not the money but how you think about money.

Lots of poor people around that never played the lottery and vice versa. So, what you're saying doesn't make sense from a mindset pov. You either understand how you create abundance within or you don't. The lottery is not implicating that you didn't earn anything because abundance is already our birthright, we just have to learn how to create it from within.

This goes for anything else in life. We are generators and everything comes from within because we are the Source from which everything comes. Most of you guys say you are God but do you really know what that means. It doesn't mean you are God, a name, and that's it. It means you are Source. God's energy flows through you at a magnitude at which you are aware of it. That means you are capable of generating from within whatever it is that you desire. The Kingdom is already yours. You are already everything and all you need to do is to align yourself with God's energy, the I AM. I don't need the lottery, i play it because it's fun to play. I can take it or leave it. 

There are ways to rot your teeth and people are doing just that, there are ways to stay obese and people are doing just that, there are ways to remain single and people are doing just that, there are ways to remain ignorant and people are doing just that, there are ways to remain in a lot of states and people are doing just that because they don't understand you have to change your mindset, your way of being, yourself before the outer changes. So if you think that having $500,000 is what's going to make you rich or having $1 makes you poor then you are looking at outer circumstances and determining your state of being from that when it should be the other way around.

@Princess Arabia Well, financially $500,000 is the ground floor of being financially wealthy to me. Which, as of today I’m a long ways away unfortunately. 

I deeply desire fat stacks of cash, and a fat pouch of gold. 

I’ve acknowledged that happiness or inner wealth is different. Rich won’t make me happy. But, I can’t buy a car and put a down payment on a house without actual money. I want wealth, and freedom from wage slavery and trying to figure a way to do this is deeply challenging and… honestly does lead to my feeling of helplessness which I’m working through.

I’ve come to realize that I do want large amounts of financial wealth because I realize now how limiting my lack of wealth is. It vastly limits my ability to live in accordance with my values and desires. Which, does limit my happiness. I can still enjoy so much about life. But, I want deep, deep pockets and the fact that I never wanted this before my late 20’s boggles my mind. I was a retard not wanting this when I was 12-26 years old. 

Nothing wrong with enjoying the lottery. But, don’t count on it. 

I want to maximize my odds of breaking free one day. I want to provide massive value.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia Well, financially $500,000 is the ground floor of being financially wealthy to me. Which, as of today I’m a long ways away unfortunately. 

I deeply desire fat stacks of cash, and a fat pouch of gold. 

I’ve acknowledged that happiness or inner wealth is different. Rich won’t make me happy. But, I can’t buy a car and put a down payment on a house without actual money. I want wealth, and freedom from wage slavery and trying to figure a way to do this is deeply challenging and… honestly does lead to my feeling of helplessness which I’m working through.

I’ve come to realize that I do want large amounts of financial wealth because I realize now how limiting my lack of wealth is. It vastly limits my ability to live in accordance with my values and desires. Which, does limit my happiness. I can still enjoy so much about life. But, I want deep, deep pockets and the fact that I never wanted this before my late 20’s boggles my mind. I was a retard not wanting this when I was 12-26 years old. 

Nothing wrong with enjoying the lottery. But, don’t count on it. 

I want to maximize my odds of breaking free one day. I want to provide massive value.

You can provide massive value right now. You'll be surprised how one person's effect can change many, and that can be anything as little as just being kind to a stranger or smiling at a homeless beggar on the street. If you consistently do small things like this without needing monetary tools, you can still be of impact to yourself and others, and those were just two examples out of many.

Lots of people view themselves as puny little humans just trying to survive amongst other puny little humans not realizing we are shaping our world as we speak. You are already making an impact in the world just by being here, whether that impact is for the highest good is what is determined by your unique contribution which isn't limited to monetary funds and could just be how you relate to the people around you. 

You'd be surprised how just loving yourself and others can provide massive value to the world without you even being aware of how you're doing so,