Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Redeemer

What is your guys' opinion on group sex?

10 posts in this topic

My ex used to talk about having group sex fantasies and dreams and I believe she actually has participated in orgies before. I never have participated in an orgy and the idea of it makes me uncomfortable.

What are your guys' thoughts about it?

Edited by The Redeemer

For some people fantasy  doesn’t necessarily have to translate to reality so maybe she never did that

5 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

For some people fantasy  doesn’t necessarily have to translate to reality so maybe she never did that

I have reason to believe she may have been involved in such activities.

18 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I have reason to believe she may have been involved in such activities.

Yea since she was your ex I’m not surprised 

Edited by Sugarcoat

4 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I never have participated in an orgy and the idea of it makes me uncomfortable.

What are your guys' thoughts about it?

You'll get used to it real fast. When I was in my early 20's my GF and I lived together in an apartment complex and partied with a lot of neighbors. Over time we all got to know each other better and one thing eventually led to another. They were all cool people. I mean nobody was creepy or pervy or anything. Just all clean fun with people we knew and liked.

If you aren't comfortable with something, always be man enough to ssay that to your girlfriend. If  she cannot respect what you want, she cannot be your girlfriend. 

Assert your boundaries. It's not about wrong or right, you're not writing a thesis on morality. It's about what you personally like or don't. So if she does things you don't like, that's a serious incompatibility and a relationship ending situation. 

So be upfront right from the get go and weed them out when they don't meet your preferences. Less trouble that way. Don't argue with her, simply move on to the ones who are a better match. 

The reason why you would want to put up with her is scarcity. Once you overcome that and have many girls liking you, you won't feel the need to put up with someone who does things you don't want. 

Switch your mindset to abundance and don't settle for female drama. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

1 hour ago, cetus said:

You'll get used to it real fast. When I was in my early 20's my GF and I lived together in an apartment complex and partied with a lot of neighbors. Over time we all got to know each other better and one thing eventually led to another. They were all cool people. I mean nobody was creepy or pervy or anything. Just all clean fun with people we knew and liked.

What if none of the girls in that group setting are attracted to you? Would they still not mind having sex with you?

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

If you aren't comfortable with something, always be man enough to ssay that to your girlfriend. If  she cannot respect what you want, she cannot be your girlfriend. 

Assert your boundaries. It's not about wrong or right, you're not writing a thesis on morality. It's about what you personally like or don't.

How can you get comfortable with something if you don’t try and practice it though? Or should you just get comfortable with the idea before you try it?

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

How can you get comfortable with something if you don’t try and practice it though? Or should you just get comfortable with the idea before you try it?

I never smoked cigarettes in my life and I'm not comfortable with it. I don't need to try it though. I just know I don't like it.