SQAAD

How Safe Are Hawain Baby Woodrose Seeds?

11 posts in this topic

Hawain baby woodrose seeds are perfectly legal in my country. I can go buy them anytime in a store here in Athens.

I've tried them only once ,years ago when i was in my early 20s and the experience was quite deep and profound. I really was tripping quite hard. And the trip was nothing else i ever experienced before. Only way i can describe the trip, is that i was going through multiple scenes or chapters of different stuff at a rapid speed. It was insane!!

Only negatives was the nausea (although it was tolerable) and also that the trip wasn't that ''clear'' as magic mushrooms are. (Magic mushrooms produce what i would call a ''sober high'' for me in moderate dose, no crazy wonky stuff, just pure pure consciousness). 

I am really thinking of trying these seeds again but i'm just afraid of potential toxicity from impurities or whatever.  Although you can remove the seed coat from what i know. I don't know how much that helps.

I can also take capsules (which i've taken many times before) which contain hawain baby woodrose but the downside is that they are very weak and the trip is not the same as the seeds. The trip from the capsules is very clear with no wonky stuff compared to the seeds. But the problem is that even if i take multiple capsules i usually don't go too deep in my trip.

With the seeds i know that you can go very deep. If anyone is knowledgeable about hawain baby woodrose seeds, let me know if they are worth the risk.

Edited by SQAAD

Ela re tikaneis! I tried them, and once I had terrible nausea. But yeah without the seed coat you won't have that.

@manuel bon

11 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Ela re tikaneis! I tried them, and once I had terrible nausea. But yeah without the seed coat you won't have that.

Kala esy? From what i know, even without the coat , the nausea is unavoidable. It just lessens.

Edited by SQAAD

Google hard on this topic. With all plants and seeds it is best to grow your own and harvest your own. Many store bought seeds are washed and soaked with pesticides and preservatives. These chemicals make you sick. Read the labels and warnings. Google hard.

Buy store bought seeds but plant them and grow the plant and harvest seeds from your plant. :)

@SQAAD If the nausea is your concern, there are a lot of anti nasuea drugs that are way powerful than ginger.

Maybe try morning glory seeds? I once made a post about how to prepare morning glory seed to limit side effects.

Keep them in the fridge for a few days before ingestion.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@SQAAD The seeds do contain some toxins, but nothing of particular concern unless you have certain medical conditions.  Some people take them regularly for years and don’t seem to have any problems.  The benefits vs potential harm need to be weighed, but I think they can be a useful tool.  It’s not my main substance, I’ll probably cut down to like twice a year now, mainly due to the sheer cognitive intensity it can have.

@LSD-Rumi

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@SQAAD If the nausea is your concern, there are a lot of anti nasuea drugs that are way powerful than ginger.

Maybe try morning glory seeds? I once made a post about how to prepare morning glory seed to limit side effects.

Keep them in the fridge for a few days before ingestion.

What is the difference between morning glory seeds and hawain baby woodrose?

Also why they should be kept in fridge before ingestion?

@bmcnicho

2 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@SQAAD The seeds do contain some toxins, but nothing of particular concern unless you have certain medical conditions.  Some people take them regularly for years and don’t seem to have any problems.  The benefits vs potential harm need to be weighed, but I think they can be a useful tool.  It’s not my main substance, I’ll probably cut down to like twice a year now, mainly due to the sheer cognitive intensity it can have.

Have you tripped on hawain baby woodrose seeds? If yes, how was your experience?

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@LSD-Rumi

What is the difference between morning glory seeds and hawain baby woodrose?

Also why they should be kept in fridge before ingestion?

@SQAAD  I never tried HBWR, but maybe You could give them a shot.

Keep them in the fridge for a few days in that mixture to eliminate side effects.

I think a good chunk of the perceived intensity actually comes from the nausea and body load on those seeds.

They're probably safe but no one is going to know for sure because they are quite a niche psychedelic.

Edited by something_else

@SQAAD I’ve taken them 6 times so far, at doses between 6-12 seeds.  Only one of the trips was partially negative.  In general, I think this substance is largely overlooked, for me it’s been as powerful as anything else.  It’s missing the visionary component of classic psychedelics, but it provides strong cognitive enhancement and has led me to intense spiritual realizations.