Razard86

Really Interesting NDE Video

9 posts in this topic

Really Good NDE. It's long.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 The problem with these “personal” experiences is, we don’t know if it is actually “real”, in the scientific sense, or not. I don’t see how it’s any different from a dream.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

19 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Razard86 The problem with these “personal” experiences is, we don’t know if it is actually “real”, in the scientific sense, or not. I don’t see how it’s any different from a dream.

All personal experience is a Dream.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Love these. Thanks, added to my watch-later list.

Lol my watch later list is long as hell cause I never get to it. 

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Lol my watch later list is long as hell cause I never get to it. 

Me too. I have a watch later list, an important watch list, a watch now list, a watch occasionally list, all types of lists I never watch because there are always other present things to watch. I need to have a 'watch my to watches list". Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Me too. I have a watch later list, an important watch list, a watch now list, a watch occasionally list, all types of lists I never watch because there are always other present things to watch. I need to have a 'watch my to watches list". Lol

LOL please...don't make an INFINITE list of watch later lists....please don't create that.

I have seen her before on another channel about NDE's.  Idk, but I think her ego gets a bit in the way since she tends to want to differentiate herself from the other NDE'rs but I don't see that many differences..and she tends to want to know things 'better' for example Jannecke, the interviewer asked something and she replied 'that's the human perspective' as if to say, that's not the actual truth, then she goes on to explain it further which basically boils down to the same thing that Jannecke said. ¬¬

And how is her NDE not just as much 'crafted for her' in the sense that she manifested her NDE like the other ones? She says that the other NDE'rs are given comfort to make the trauma as small as possible, so how about the ones who experience the hellish realm then?  Though she didn't see loved ones but she did meet 5 beings that felt like her best friends so it seems like her NDE was also created on some level to give her the greatest comfort..then she thought to tell the people on planet earth everything she saw and this made her go back to her body, but when arriving at her body, she didn't want to get into it anymore, because it felt disgusting, but somehow felt forced anyways, so feeling forced to go back somehow does resonate with the stereotypical NDE. 

She says the deep experiencers like her don't have a 'barrier' (they reach a barrier/boundary where they are not allowed to progress further such as for example meeting loved ones who tell them to go back or loved ones on planet earth they feel drawn towards to go back and take care of them.) but she also reached that barrier, it was simply not manifested as an external person but a feeling of being forced back into her body even though she initially wanted to go back, but that is the thing with NDE'rs they seem to always be given the illusion of choice, because when asked 'do you want to go back?' they usually say 'no' and they are forced to go back anyways.  Sometimes they say 'yes' anyways, but they're never forced to stay in 'heaven' lol.