at_anchor

social structure is putting me down

18 posts in this topic

Those who control and decide what is gonna happen to me iare responsible for my health problems. Is anyone here interested in comforting me before going through a long and painful journey of something like being nailed to the cross for decades and losing it all. I don't need comforting words I guess. I need a job I can fulfill requirements of and first of all, a safe place for my body to be in amd to live. Denmark I guess, or something else. I just can't go there. 

sos.

I will end up in a psych ward for the rest of my life. My body, my property, land, children, everything is taken and will be exploited and destroyed. My body will soonbe tortured because I give up. I will give up. 

You ruined my life. Are you satisfied you all morbid morbids? Here you go, you've been devouring me for years inside and out, my body. Stinks smelly thieves and selfish. You disgusting beasts from ***** spying and all the other accomplices. Stinky bastards. Here is my body and my apartment and my land and my children and my cottage, so destroy and use it all you beasts.

Here is this site as well. It is obviously not gonna be my personal development tool.

I'm sorry about the shit cards you've been dealt in life. But deep inside you know that however bad your situation may be only you can change your attitude towards it. If you change your attitude you see your situation in a different light and take action. Some things you will be able to fix, others maybe not. Be realistic. But your particular journey starts with this simple acknowledgement: yes I've been dealt shit in this life but NOW IT IS UP TO ME AND NO-ONE ELSE to do something about it.

Deep inside you know that only you can fix whatever needs fixing. No one else can take this journey for you. They may be able to assist you but nothing else.

18 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

If you change your attitude you see your situation in a different light and take action.

I don't know how to change my attitude nor what actions to take to be free from these chains and people. Thank you for reaching out.

Some things you will be able to fix, others maybe not. Be realistic.

I don't think I will have control over my body and my actions soon anymore, which is a big concern I have.

But your particular journey starts with this simple acknowledgement: yes I've been dealt shit in this life but NOW IT IS UP TO ME AND NO-ONE ELSE to do something about it.

The only thing I think would be wise to try, but I know it would fail, is to flee, run away, go to Africa or Asia, cause I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the west. That's the only thing I can think of. I would end up a starving man, but at least maybe free and I would die younger, not old and tortured for years, sick and in extreme pain, with a lost mind.

7 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I don't know how to change my attitude nor what actions to take to be free from these chains and people. Thank you for reaching out.

I don't think I will have control over my body and my actions soon anymore, which is a big concern I have.

The only thing I think would be wise to try, but I know it would fail, is to flee, run away, go to Africa or Asia, cause I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the west. That's the only thing I can think of. I would end up a starving man, but at least maybe free and I would die younger, not old and tortured for years, sick and in extreme pain, with a lost mind.

You can still  go to Africa or Asia? How much is the air ticket? I guess you do have some money which you are using for your family. Be a man and just stay and help them whenever you can. If you think about it, even if you flee to Africa or Asia, you may have physical freedom but you will still be thinking about your children back home.

There isn't much to be said. Just get a job first. A job will keep you busy and stop you from overthinking. Not saying a job is easy to find. It depends on your location and skill levels so become more competent.

8 hours ago, hyruga said:

There isn't much to be said. Just get a job first. A job will keep you busy and stop you from overthinking. Not saying a job is easy to find. It depends on your location and skill levels so become more competent.

This is great advice, but people are preventing me from getting one by destroying my stability by the method of stopping my intestines now and by gossip  and law. I eat a lot but I'm unable to have my basic excretory need met.

I don't know, I didn't try going to Asia or Africa, but I guess a ticket would cost around a thousand euros. I can't help my family. They are alright without me and have someone else to protect them who would come any time for them and give them asylum if need be.

Other than that, I really can't open my mouth and speak anything that would be of help to anyone. I don't want to interfere and mess things up for myself and others. I don't have any power to change the world for the better, i guess. I could try YouTube, but not in a bad state. I could try finding a job, but not if my excretory need can't be met and food just stays in my stomach, rotting there and turning into poison which affects my behavior and then it gets blamed on my head because I have no evidence.

9 hours ago, at_anchor said:

This is great advice, but people are preventing me from getting one by destroying my stability by the method of stopping my intestines now and by gossip  and law. I eat a lot but I'm unable to have my basic excretory need met.

I don't know, I didn't try going to Asia or Africa, but I guess a ticket would cost around a thousand euros. I can't help my family. They are alright without me and have someone else to protect them who would come any time for them and give them asylum if need be.

Other than that, I really can't open my mouth and speak anything that would be of help to anyone. I don't want to interfere and mess things up for myself and others. I don't have any power to change the world for the better, i guess. I could try YouTube, but not in a bad state. I could try finding a job, but not if my excretory need can't be met and food just stays in my stomach, rotting there and turning into poison which affects my behavior and then it gets blamed on my head because I have no evidence.

Brother you are so deep in victim mentality and the problem is you are totally blind to it. Brother stop giving reasons why you can't. I CAN CHANGE. I WILL CHANGE. REPEATE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I AM NOT A VICTIM. I AM NOT LIFE'S BITCH. Start really, really small because if not you'll probably overwhelm yourself, but do something to change. Getting yourself out of the deep hole will take many years probably. THERE ARE NO EASY FIXES AND MAGIC PILLS IN LIFE SO ACCEPT THIS. You want to change, I can feel your soul wants it so bad, but you are so stuck in your own mind. Can't you see it? It's ok if you can't. Just try. 

I BELIEVE IN YOU BROTHER. NOW YOU ONLY HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. ?

On 9/5/2023 at 11:42 AM, at_anchor said:

Those who control and decide what is gonna happen to me iare responsible for my health problems. Is anyone here interested in comforting me before going through a long and painful journey of something like being nailed to the cross for decades and losing it all. I don't need comforting words I guess. I need a job I can fulfill requirements of and first of all, a safe place for my body to be in amd to live. Denmark I guess, or something else. I just can't go there. 

sos.

I'll be here to comfort you <3

11 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Brother you are so deep in victim mentality and the problem is you are totally blind to it. Brother stop giving reasons why you can't. I CAN CHANGE. I WILL CHANGE. REPEATE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. I AM NOT A VICTIM. I AM NOT LIFE'S BITCH. Start really, really small because if not you'll probably overwhelm yourself, but do something to change. Getting yourself out of the deep hole will take many years probably. THERE ARE NO EASY FIXES AND MAGIC PILLS IN LIFE SO ACCEPT THIS. You want to change, I can feel your soul wants it so bad, but you are so stuck in your own mind. Can't you see it? It's ok if you can't. Just try. 

I BELIEVE IN YOU BROTHER. NOW YOU ONLY HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. ?

This is coming from someone who has probably had a loving fathet that cared for your wellbeing, not a selfish sadistic brute who loved to torture you, who abused you, enslaved you, crushed your chances for independence, allied with bullies and everyone who does you harm, while trying to sabotage your relations with the right people, a psychopatic monster that probably also is the one poisoning you if not somebody else he knows. A father that wants to take away your sanity, freedom and dignity so you never are able to open your mouth against him if you even cared to, but mostly because je doesn't want you good. 

No, I don't think this is victim mentality, it is reality. See, I'm gonna be gaslighted and treated inhumanely to the utmost degree for years to come. I will lose my mommy to my father too. She is, I don't know what to say. I'm not having victim mentality, I am a victim.

Now, we are all brothers and sisters so tnx for calling me brother. It's just that there are really amazing brothers and abusive brothers. I had a lot of abuse in life and will have a lot more. Especially if my digestive system doesn't heal. Why now? I bet someone poisoned me somehow...

PS: Guys, please figure out how someone can poison you and make your digestive system stop working.

I have been poisoned by smart and powerful people from *. My digestive system doesn't work properly anymore. They are all making a fool out of me, including my mother who actually doesn't care if she messes my life up and just wants to push me off the cliff. I am blindly obedient to her, and she never listens to what I say. She shushes me up and threatens to leave me if I am negative.

They will lock me away in a cell with crazy people for the rest of my life and I will suffer there for years. I can't man up for that. It is not the same thing as going into battle with swords or guns, although I'm not sure I'd be a man enough for that either. I probably would not fear getting shot or sworded to death as much as this.

I am saying it wrongly, she's just ignorant and appears to not care about being careful.

Today I am feeling worse and tired. They limited my communication over SMS messages again. I have a runny nose with yellowish stuff, probably a temperature as well, I have a total blockage, constipation. I don't understand how did they doo it now when I'm not taking those shit pills. It appears that cruel history did not pass and is still happening in the world.

I wish I had people around me who could protect me and heal me, but it appears that I will have to man up and accept my locked away and tortured future with loss of every hope.

I wish my past was better and that I had what I have now for education, but without health and freedom, education is not possible.

Life could have been amazing really. I could have achieved financial independence and become sophisticated and so forth.

It was really a tough journey with hope and many different directions I could take in life. Now that journey failed and I'm forever lost to the biggest scum there is in this world.

You fundamentally resist taking any real sense of responsibility. If you cannot accept defeat first then how can you ever win.

• Feminist 

1 hour ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

You fundamentally resist taking any real sense of responsibility. If you cannot accept defeat first then how can you ever win.

You don't accept defeat, you get defeated. I don't know how I can respond. I'm all basically tied up here and can't escape anymore.  Responsibility is about how you can respond. 

They will be taking me away probably next week. I am giving up on my phone and so this is the last thing I will be writing, probably. I don't want another one to be stolen. I hope my family will protect it. 

So that is that. People have destroyed my life, my family will demonize me and say that I'm crazy, that i am not well because I don't eat well which is wrong. There will be no way out. No one to save me, free me. I will lose my health and be tortured.

I don't know what advice I can give except that if you live in a third world country, get out asap.

Do get out of third world country if you live in one now and are not living well.