Ima Freeman

Actualized.org transcripts

31 posts in this topic

This summer I have gone about transcribing Actualized.org episodes into text, so I can print and read them. 
My main motivation was to turn them into a form that survives power black-outs or potential crisis resulting in the collapse of the internet 9_9
Yeah, that sounds very unlikely, but I really value Leo's talks, so I want to preserve them in that manner.
For this purpose I want to transcribe only the most profound episodes.

Now I want to share them with my fellow actualizers :D
The texts are great if you really want to get the information in or you learn better by reading stuff.

Anyhow I used a program that did a good job transcribing.
I edited the introduction and ending of the episode, as well as filler words and slips out.

If you want to read the original transcripts as produced by the program, I add them here as well. But these are full of errors by the program that I had to edit.

I'm hope these have a lot of value for you. Enjoy!

Episode series are merged into one file, like the one following.

So, this is all I've got so far.
More episodes will follow.

Thank you so much for this ❤️? I prefer reading too. I will download it to my Kindle.

This is such a good idea, I personally don't like to take notes when I'm listening or watching to Leo's content, but when it's presented as a form of text, it's easier for me to simply highlight what's I find valuble.

Let Love In

What program do you use? 

I used to download the subtitles but they don't present well in a txt document.

That's great. I also do this with my own notes, but I don't have much time, and sometimes I delegate or using AI tools. Just keep going; I think it's good for us to learn. When it comes to learning and studying, sometimes we prefer text, and other times, we learn from videos and audio version.

@LSD-Rumi

Descript

It works very well, but still editing the transcript of a episode still takes a few hours.

This is amazing. Thank you so much! 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

New transcripts incoming.

I leave the original transcription that the program generates out, because everybody can look up the original source anyway.

Enjoy!