Princess Arabia

Powerful

320 posts in this topic

I was watching one of BSW videos... It hit me so hard...that for some minutes I felt I lost everything! I felt I'm alone and nobody is here but me! (not on drugs ... I'm just manipulating my beliefs)

The only thing I wanted was to feel that others are real and I'm not alone! I stopped watching these videos for now, going furthur will collapse everything! 

I'm better now... tried so hard to amuse myself with other things to forget that state...

now I understand what this means: 

Jowblob: 

The reason we enjoy our illusion/delusion is because we're eternal and alone, there is nothing to do and you're eternally stuck with yourself. When you wake up while being in your ego body you will realize that all the reality turns around you and constructs around you based on your beliefs/thoughts/being, and that there is nobody else. When you awake and will have a form of omniscience you will understand that the nature of reality is based on lies/deceptions and lots of insanity for it to work. You will regret for not loving others enough because you were not awake. When you leave your ego body, you're stuck with yourself as god and will understand that all the reality within you is a big family and that is you, when you stop dreaming about it , it will lose harmony/peace/flow and you start seeking again as god and realize that the only option is to incarnate. So i suggest you to accept is as soon as possible, the more you fight against it the worse it's gonna be for you.

Screenshot_20230902_040758_Brave.jpg

37 minutes ago, fgh96 said:

I was watching one of BSW videos... It hit me so hard...that for some minutes I felt I lost everything! I felt I'm alone and nobody is here but me! (not on drugs ... I'm just manipulating my beliefs)

The only thing I wanted was to feel that others are real and I'm not alone! I stopped watching these videos for now, going furthur will collapse everything! 

I'm better now... tried so hard to amuse myself with other things to forget that state...

now I understand what this means: 

Screenshot_20230902_040758_Brave.jpg

...came on my way now

Screenshot_20230902_050510_Instagram.jpg

Another powerhouse.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

A very powerful real life manifestation story. She consciously manifested her desires by stepping into her true power as God. No techniques or processes needed. Truly magical.

Edited by Princess Arabia

On 9/1/2023 at 8:51 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Agreed. It's all a part of the design, like everything else. It really makes no sense to hate anything because everything, when put together, makes the complete whole. It's like a map cut into pieces, put the pieces together and everything fits perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle.

By the way don't let anyone tell you that Solipsism is a mental image lol. Also if you have ever gone to sleep at night and not dreamed....that was NOTHING. NOTHING is a blank. Notice before the first memory of what you call your life there is a blank.? Coincidence I think not.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

By the way don't let anyone tell you that Solipsism is a mental image lol. Also if you have ever gone to sleep at night and not dreamed....that was NOTHING. NOTHING is a blank. Notice before the first memory of what you call your life there is a blank.? Coincidence I think not.

I'm not sure what your statement has to do with mine. Are you saying my statement is incorrect. If so, please tell me if that's the case and why. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not sure what your statement has to do with mine. Are you saying my statement is incorrect. If so, please tell me if that's the case and why. 

Not you bazookaJesus told you something I was responding to that.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ah, don't mind him... he is just upset because I threatened to take away his favorite toy, lol.

But seriously - you have to believe in Solipsism! Your life depends on it!! GAAAAAHHH!!!

xD

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Not you bazookaJesus told you something I was responding to that.

Oh, you quoted me so I thought you were talking to me. Well, maybe you were. Don't confuse me. Lol

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Ah, don't mind him... he is just upset because I threatened to take away his favorite toy, lol.

But seriously - you have to believe in Solipsism! Your life depends on it!! GAAAAAHHH!!!

xD

Why don't you recognize Solipsism. I saw statements you've made, but they sound contradictory. You make a lot of sense on here so I'm not saying you don't make sense, but @Razard86's counter makes a lot more sense. I personally believe in it, but not in the sense where I as a human am all alone, but I as God am, as God is all there is. 

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I personally believe in it, but not in the sense where I as a human am all alone, but I as God am, as God is all there is. 

As I said in the other thread, "you" is a relative concept => something which can only exist in conjunction with its opposite. God, on the other hand, is that which has no opposite. It is that which remains when you drop all concepts.

And now, Mr. Razard will probably reply with an endless wall of text which I frankly won't read because the day only has 24 hours, lol.

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

As I said in the other thread, "you" is a relative concept => something which can only exist in conjunction with its opposite. God, on the other hand, is that which has no opposite. It is that which remains when you drop all concepts.

And now, Mr. Razard will probably reply with an endless wall of text which I frankly won't read because the day only has 24 hours, lol.

Leave Razaard alone. I know, cause sometimes mine are long too, but what the heck - variety. But I'm still not understanding you. We die, don't we (you know what I mean) what remains after we die. What exists always must exist, so us as a concept didn't exist in the first place. So, are you not saying you are God, Source, the I AM or whatever you call it? Isn't that you, me and everything and everyone. So, if that's what remains isn't it alone.

Lol, this is a tribute to one of my old teachers. We met on this day 15 years ago... He was both brilliant and one of the craziest people you could imagine. RIP? 

Hidden in the silliness are some very powerful truths related to the "you" that does not go away. That is forever. Your natural abilities. It is hard to see the truth in it and how it relates to everything, but if you can... WOW!!!

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

So, are you not saying you are God, Source, the I AM or whatever you call it? Isn't that you, me and everything and everyone.

Exactly, God is EVERYTHING => you and everything else. "You", on the other hand, is not everything. It cannot be, by definition. And if it ever became everything, then it would no longer be "you" due to what I have already explained.

Sorry, I just really don't know how to make it any more clear than that?

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly, God is EVERYTHING => you and everything else. "You", on the other hand, is not everything. It cannot be, by definition. And if it ever became everything, then it would no longer be "you" due to what I have already explained.

Sorry, I just really don't know how to make it any more clear than that?

There is no me, there is only God. "you, on the other hand" is a redundant statement. I still don't see how you can understand that God is everything and still saying "you... is not everything" there is no you to be everything because the you is already everything since everything is God even the conceptual you. No one gets out of this "alive" because there is no one to begin with. All God so God is alone. You keep mentioning the "you". I think that's where you're confusing because there is no you - only an idea of you that is being dreamt.

Anyway, this Solipsism shit can get drawn out to Infinity, so we can just agree to disagree Infinitely.

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There is no me, there is only God.

Is there a Princess Arabia? Yes or no?

35 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

everything is God even the conceptual you.

No it isn't. "Conceptual" means "relative" aka. belonging to the realm of duality, where things only exist in relation to other things.

A you can only exist in relation to something which is not you.

Princess Arabia can only exist in relation to "not Princess Arabia".

God, on the other hand, has no opposite. Since it is everything.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Is there a Princess Arabia? Yes or no?

No it isn't. "Conceptual" means "relative" aka. belonging to the realm of duality, where things only exist in relation to other things.

A you can only exist in relation to something which is not you.

Let me go have my breakfast and I'll figure out if there's a Princess Arabia or not after I've eaten. Right now, hunger is arising in Princess Arabia and after she has eaten, then she will be full. So hungry Princess Arabia and full Princess Arabia can't exist at the same time. It's either she's hungry or she's full, cant be both. Lol Bazooka, I'm messing with you as you are my darling Prince who I'm seeking to rescue me from my delusion before I start to throw up in a toilet.?

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Let me go have my breakfast and I'll figure out if there's a Princess Arabia or not after I've eaten. Right now, hunger is arising in Princess Arabia and after she has eaten, then she will be full. So hungry Princess Arabia and full Princess Arabia can't exist at the same time. It's either she's hungry or she's full, cant be both. Lol Bazooka, I'm messing with you as you are my darling Prince who I'm seeking to rescue me from my delusion before I start to throw up in a toilet.?

xDxDxD

Fair enough. Enjoy those scrambled eggs, honey. ;)

Why so serious?

Hey, how was breakfast?

Look, I just came up with another illustration that might help to get my point across... and of course, it involves my beloved Yin & Yang symbol.

15167036541797703361free-clipart-yin-yan

As you might have heard me say before, this symbols represents the experienceability of unity (nonduality) through form (duality). Or to put it in slightly less fancy terms: The whole thing is God, and the white and black shapes that it is made of is all of the stuff through which God expresses and experiences itself.

Now imagine the white part of the symbol waking up one day and saying "hooooly cow, I think I just realized something... I AM EVERYTHING!! White is all there is, there is no black! Black is just white's imagination!! WHITE AND GOD ARE LITERALLY ONE AND THE SAME THING!!!"

Do you see how utterly absurd that would be? And yet this is exactly what Solipsists are saying. They claim that the part of the whole is the whole itself... which is obviously (?) preposterous.

Amirite?

Why so serious?