Sid X

WOMEN'S REAL NEEDS thought experiment

76 posts in this topic

if a typical woman has infinite youth and infinite options with guys, and she has the power to choose whether to have sex or be in a relationship with any guy.

she has the power to control the degree of love that a guy feel for her.

she also has the power to choose which type of sex she wants to have, for example intimate and dirty.

then what would she do? what's her behavior pattern? will she keeps getting one night stand with different guys? or going into a longterm relationship  for 3 months and then switch back to slut mode again(no offence), or be in a relationship with the 468th guy she sleeps with forever?

based on Leo's information, a girl needs love more than sex from a man . I will suppose that a girl will keep sleeping with different guys with a combination of intimate and dirty sex, since this fulfill both the love and sex need, but far more exciting than be with one guy only.

what do you think? I want to know your thoughts.

I know, but this is what's needed to get to the essence.

I think you wasting your time thinking about what girls/women should be doing since you are not one of them...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Here's a vision.

Suppose you could have sex so profound that not only your sexual organs join together. But you're entire being, the whole body merge together. So that you can't even tell the difference between where you begin and where your body ends "energeticly" so to speak.

Then in this blissful union. The energy is so strong it attracts others aswell who want to join in this blissful union. One after another people come. Now imagine 6000 thousand people join in this orgasm. And you know absolute intimacy and embrace and union immediately with everyone participating. And everyone is tripping balls in exctacy.

Now that's an orgasm a woman would want.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Here's a vision.

Suppose you could have sex so profound that not only your sexual organs join together. But you're entire being, the whole body merge together. So that you can't even tell the difference between where you begin and where your body ends "energeticly" so to speak.

Then in this blissful union. The energy is so strong it attracts others aswell who want to join in this blissful union. One after another people come. Now imagine 6000 thousand people join in this orgasm. And you know absolute intimacy and embrace and union immediately with everyone participating. And everyone is tripping balls in exctacy.

Now a woman is satisfied.

It was all good until all the people joining???

What would the answer to this give you? (If there even is an answer to what you wondering )

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It was all good until all the people joining???

?

It probably looks better in my head then in yours ?

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I think you wasting your time thinking about what girls/women should be doing since you are not one of them...

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

What would the answer to this give you? (If there even is an answer to what you wondering )

I am bored. I have nothing to worry about. And I am curious about women's behavior and how their needs shift. I enjoy thinking I guess.

11 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

?

It probably looks better in my head then in yours ?

Nah it’s just personal preference ? each to their own?

13 minutes ago, Sid X said:

I am bored. I have nothing to worry about. And I am curious about women's behavior and how their needs shift. I enjoy thinking I guess.

If you really want answer I think this is wrong place to ask , even as a woman myself I have no clue what the typical woman would do in that scenario, maybe go out do some poll,  ask a bunch of women, your family members, mom , your grandma, female friends,  teachers etc , as an opener line maybe even at the bar or something  , if you’re brave enough .

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Nah it’s just personal preference ? each to their own?

Haha, okei, no invitation to orgy for you then

57 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But you're entire being, the whole body merge together. So that you can't even tell the difference between where you begin and where your body ends "energeticly" so to speak.

This is a pretty good description of one of the most peak state of consciousness I´ve reached. The intensity and union is so much that you lose complete sense of physical body. This is beyond pleasure, so sometimes I find difficult to describe this state, but that phrase of " where you begin and where your body ends "energeticly" so to speak." pretty much describes it accurately.

Least to say is better than sex. Because in that state you are having sex with everything in reality, not just a woman. B|

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Least to say is better than sex. Because in that state you are having sex with everything in reality, not just a woman. B|

B| that's how god like beings have sex. In thousands together 

44 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

If you really want answer I think this is wrong place to ask , even as a woman myself I have no clue what the typical woman would do in that scenario, maybe go out do some poll,  ask a bunch of women, your family members, mom , your grandma, female friends,  teachers etc , as an opener line maybe even at the bar or something  , if you’re brave enough .

truth over feelings. this is the sex&relationship sub-form which is the perfect place to ask. any answer will provide small clues, it doesn't need to be perfect. an intuitive speculation is good enough,

She would choose to give her power away to a guy she trusts and respects and serve him with her love.

Assuming she’s a highly intelligent woman.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

She would choose to give her power away to a guy she trusts and respects and serve him with her love.

Assuming she’s a highly intelligent woman.

highly intelligent, that takes a lot of experience with men. So in other words, you are saying that an inexperienced woman , a blank slate, will first explore the field by being with different men and eventually choose the one that she trusts and respects the most to start a long-term relationship.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Fun is definitely a very important factor, the excitement of meeting new people and being taken on different adventures does outshine a vanilla relationship.

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Haha, okei, no invitation to orgy for you then

I’m good ?