Holy Sh*t!

13 posts in this topic

So ...

1lqsv2.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I realized that I cannot get enlightened today because I have an exam tomorrow. So I postponed enlightenment a day. No rush. :D 

I got the munchies after listening to that.

After listening I couldn't sleep last night, I was full of energy. These shamanic drums are really powerful. I had a "spiritual hangover" today.

Something happened. :) 

I think I was the "wanting". I don't know who am I anymore, but this state is peaceful.

This video really did something to me. :) 

Shamanic hangover

Just curious, what did it do to you

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I am not even sure anymore if it was because of the shamanic drums from last night or the kundalini sounds this morning. So I will just describe everything briefly in chronological order.

Last night I listened to these sounds I posted here:

This felt like the drums are raping my brain. :))  The buzzing in my head was so intense it almost hurt. And my mouth and tongue started slowly moving, but there were no sounds. My whole body felt like it was full of energy but the body was completely motionless. It felt like the energy had a weak paralyzing effect on my body.

Then this morning I listened to these kundalini sounds: 

It didn't feel that intense. A little bit of sexual arousal, and I also felt something in my chest.

Then I drank cup of cold coffee from the previous day and I started studying with the "Focus" iDoser dose (these are binaural beats). And suddenly these binaural beats felt too much. Energy started to flow through my body, and I felt sadness. A lot of sadness. I stopped listening to the beats, I just lied down on my bed and I wanted to die. I think I never wanted to die this much. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. My mouth started to move again like last night, and my body started to shake for like 3-5 mins. Then I pulled myself together, went to the kitchen and forced into myself a slice of pizza, but I didn't have any hunger and the pizza felt disgusting, although there was nothing wrong with it. I throw away the rest of the pizza. I drank a black tea and I started to feel emotionally unstable again. I went back to my room and tried to force myself to study with the "Focus" binaural beats in my ear, but I just couldn't. I lied down, and I started to feel a rush of energy moving through me. Any movement felt uncomfortable, so I just lied completely motionless while feeling the energy rushing through my whole body. It lasted for two and a half hours.

After it was over I was able to study with no problems, I felt good and full of energy. :) 

While studying I think I've got a permanent realization. I don't identify myself with the "wanting" in me. I see the "wanting" or desire as part of the presence, but it's not the essence of myself anymore. :) 

Edited by Barna

@pluto Great sound track. That's a keeper. While listening I was also watching the flower of life turn into a rotating 3 dimensional sphere. Very cool!

Most welcome, Its my pleasure :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto I'm listening to it again now with headphones and meditating. This afternoon I used the loud speakers for ambient sound which it works great for too. Did you see how the sacred geometry takes on another dimension? I've read about that before but never actually experienced it.

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@pluto I'm listening to it again now with headphones and meditating. This afternoon I used the loud speakers for ambient sound which it works great for too. Did you see how the sacred geometry takes on another dimension? I've read about that before but never actually experienced it.

I know what you mean, it has happened to me too on a similar video a while back :)

B R E A T H E