LSD-Rumi

Psychedelics affected me negatively

8 posts in this topic

I took some of 4 aco met recently and I went into a somewhat psychotic episode. Race of negative thoughts and suicidal thoughts along with chaotic behavior. I ingested some yesterday and it made me anxious and destabilized my mind.

The opposite happened when I took dissociatives ( 3-meo PCE and 3 -ho PCP). They made me calm, and happy and stabilized my brain.

I just wanted to report this. I will abstain from psychedelics for this time period and focus on taking dissociatives.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

destabilized my mind

That is the point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

have you tried 3-meo-pcp?

Dissociatives are cool but use them sparingly, they can be habit forming and if becoming a habit they are not 100% safe. 

47 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

have you tried 3-meo-pcp?

Nope

47 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Dissociatives are cool but use them sparingly, they can be habit forming and if becoming a habit they are not 100% safe. 

Yeah I know, but God damn they did do me good.

Did you try any of them? 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi you need to know who you really are if you want to keep exploring with psychedelics, otherwise you will not have an anchor to go back to. People sober commit suicide because they listen to the voices in their head and think it's them, imagine high.

IMO psychedelics didn't cause anxiety, it was already there, it could be stuff that need to be worked through. 

What's your goal in taking disassociatives? of course they made you calm, you got out of your body, you dissociated, you became numb.

If you are using psychedelics for personal growth, you actually want to go straight to the shadow. I don't get people who complain about bad trips, what are we really doing here? Aren't we using them exactly to see the things we can't see when we are in normal reality? xD

Alcohol makes you numb, ketamine makes you numb, those disassociatives make you numb. Our role here is to anchor our souls into our bodies and for that we need to actually feel the body, we cannot force the process, the dissociation is basically going for a little adventure, and the dishes are still there after we come back. 

I spoke to my friend who is a nun this week, and she had mediated for 7 hours that day, she told me "to meditate, to feel god and connect with my soul is easy. Difficult is being a human, to have a body, and participate in the outside world." hahaha

Life is precious, we just don't know it yet.. it's just that we need to unclog the pipe to experience all the bliss. Unclogging the pipe means feeling our feelings, our anxieties, and all the bad stuff.. it's a difficult process. 9_9

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody It was not a "bad" trip, I had plenty of those. It was a psychotic trip. This is the first time this happened to me. At the end of the trip I started hallucinating random sounds, like an alarm sound that kept ringing in my head. The thoughts kept pouring on my head and I couldn't control myself. I could harmed myself in this trip, and this is the first time I considered this a serious possibility during doing psychedelics.

@MsNobody It was not a "bad" trip, I had plenty of those. It was a psychotic trip. This is the first time this happened to me. At the end of the trip, I started hallucinating random sounds, like an alarm sound that kept ringing in my head. The negative thoughts kept pouring into my head and I couldn't control myself. I could harm myself in this trip, and this is the first time I considered this a serious possibility while doing psychedelics.

I was never afraid of psychedelics despite knowing the possibility of them causing bad trips. But after this one, I am afraid they could cause some serious physical or mental harm.

The best way to describe what I experienced, is that I went full "Connor Murphy" in this one O.o

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@MsNobody It was not a "bad" trip, I had plenty of those. It was a psychotic trip. This is the first time this happened to me. At the end of the trip I started hallucinating random sounds, like an alarm sound that kept ringing in my head. The thoughts kept pouring on my head and I couldn't control myself. I could harmed myself in this trip, and this is the first time I considered this a serious possibility during doing psychedelics.

I was never afraid of psychedelics despite knowing the possibility of them causing bad trips. But after this one, I am afraid they could cause some serious physical or mental harm.

The best way to describe what I experienced, is that I went full "Connor Murphy" in this one 9_9

Literally almost all my trips are like that lol.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.