Buck Edwards

Sadhguru live event Nag panchami

14 posts in this topic

I don't know why he keep popularizing these silly Indian rituals. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know why he keep popularize these indian silly rituals. 

Please... you're being hurtful by writting such things for no reason

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

18 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Salvijus

Why? 90% of Hinduism should be incinerated, it is utter bullshit.

It is mind boggling how India, produced the best and the worst Religion at that the sametime.

Wow. Strong statements. 

And how come you're so sure your perception and understanding is correct?

On 21/08/2023 at 6:17 PM, Salvijus said:

Wow. Strong statements. 

And how come you're so sure your perception and understanding is correct?

@LSD-Rumi I don´t know about Hinduism, I´m sure as a 'ism' is ideological as fuck, but the consecreations of objects that are done in the Isha Ashram has nothing to do with religion.

Is energy practices. Whether you open your mind that they are useful or not, that's another story. I´m skeptic for sure. But is not a religion. 

@LSD-Rumi Hinduism is a ocean contaning everything from bullshit to Gold. As sages here say, "You get what you are."

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

All I see is one group of people who are deeply awake and enlightened and see nothing wrong with Hinduism but wisdom. I'm talking about all the yogis, sages, mystics of that tradition, they're always have positive things to say about it.

And another group of people who have little understanding of Hinduism and themselves not very evolved spiritually and have bunch of criticism over everything that they don't even understand. But they "think" they understand everything and are super woke.

Not much left to discuss after such analysis imo.

Edited by Salvijus

@Javfly33 btw. I'm going to be moving out and i have bunch of consecrated objects from isha that i no longer use. And I have no place to put it because I don't plan on taking it with me. And I don't want to throw away things dear to me that I consider sacred. I was thinking of giving it away to someone. Perhaps you could be the one idk. 

Edited by Salvijus

25 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Javfly33 btw. I'm going to be moving out and i have bunch of consecrated objects from isha that i no longer use. And I have no place to put it because I don't plan on taking it with me. And I don't want to throw away things dear to me that I consider sacred. I was thinking of giving it away to someone. Perhaps you could be the one idk. 

Yes! I could be interested (depending where u live I guess). can I dm you?

Sadhguru did mention that it is your perception that helps you in life. He also said that doing such rituals may risk his reputation but he didn't care anymore because he's already insanely popular. These rituals help give you grace just like worshipping in church or meditating in temple.

20 hours ago, hyruga said:

Sadhguru did mention that it is your perception that helps you in life. He also said that doing such rituals may risk his reputation but he didn't care anymore because he's already insanely popular. These rituals help give you grace just like worshipping in church or meditating in temple.

Nah, I think he does these things to gain popularity and acceptance among Indians, and he maybe resonate with such things given that he was raised in an Indian society.

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Nah, I think he does these things to gain popularity and acceptance among Indians, and he maybe resonate with such things given that he was raised in an Indian society.

So? He already mentioned he doesn't care that doing this will risk his reputation in the international community. And obviously it will help him bond better with Indian community. Some things are double-edge sword. 

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

So? He already mentioned he doesn't care that doing this will risk his reputation in the international community. And obviously it will help him bond better with Indian community. Some things are double-edge sword. 

You expect a man of his worth to be more caring not to fill his followers' minds with such worthless bullshit.

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You expect a man of his worth to be more caring not to fill his followers' minds with such worthless bullshit.

Better than watching a game of football for 2 hours? If watching a game of football is worth 0, then is this ritual worth a bit more? Or it's better to drink alcohol for 2 hours than to do this stupid ritual?

Some people in Indian may not understand when Sadhguru speaks in English. This ceremony is similar to a form of meditation and you can try to receive some strength from the universe. This is a good way for Sadhguru to get closer to people in Indian who don't understand English.

Edited by hyruga