Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Your Inner Child

8 posts in this topic

:x
Helloooo, love you <3

Your inner child

What is it? It is your mind's interpretation of your repressed emotional body. Your childhood repressed self, your shadow. There can be different definitions, so I will define it as follows.
Your inner child is the embodiment of all your repressed emotional needs that had not been fulfilled when they occurred in your past. 

How does it work?
Well literally imagine a baby that is located in the area between your crotch and solar plexus. And that child is just THERE! IT wants LOVE it wants ATTENTION and it wants it NOW!!!!!

But you have been denying it for so long, haven't you?
I am sorry but you have not been successful. Your inner child will make you aware of its presence whether you want it or not!
How?

• addictions
  • outbursts of anger
  • relationship issues
  • projections onto others
  • loneliness
  • victimhood
  • feelings of unfairness or injustice
  • blablabla... basically whenever you in a sense "act like a child" your inner child has taken over.

So you better give it the attention it needs, or it is not going to stop affecting you in all the ways it does.

1. Gain full body awareness, and acknowledge that there literally is this little emotional entity denied of its needs.
2. Imagine it. Picture it in any ways you can, baby, toddler, teenager, whatever comes to mind. It is a very intuitive phenomenon.
3. Talk to it. What do you need little one? Do you want love? Do you want some attention? I love youu! <3! Do you wanna feel heard? I am here with you. Forever and completely. I admire you. I respect you. I approve of you, infinitely and forever....Whatever comes to your mind as best.
4. Give it a mental hug. Drown it in your love.

The way you treat other people and children can often times mirror the ways you treat your own inner child, so become aware of that as well. I once was talking to a friend, telling her that I was afraid of abandonment, as my inner most limiting and core fear/belief. 
"Yeah well don't worry you're not gonna be abandoned."
"My inner child would beg to differ!"
"Well your inner child IS NOT YOUR BOSS!"

I WAS SO EFFIN TERRIFIED OF THAT COMMENT! =D.

Thank god I knew already enough about this and was confident enough not to take every advice I heard. Because damn that is the worst advice of emotional nature I have ever heard.

You inner child, if it IS anything, it is the most BADASS BOSS EVER! IT WILL MAKE YOU DO ITS WILL. It will, always, and if you dont pay attention, IT WILL MAKE it worse. It is the most bossy baby you will ever encounter. And for a good fucking reason. Because it NEEDS your attention. It holds all your potential to everything. The key to your heart and soul. 

So spend time with your inner child. Place it into imaginary scenarios where it is calm and happy. And if it is not happy in a real-life situation you are in, honestly just either leave the situation, or if that is not possible in the moment, talk to your child, calm it down, apologize to it, promise that it will be ok. Because your inner child is your life! It is YOU! AND you are the NUMBER ONE priority.

Much love <3.
@Dan Arnautu

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Great post, thanks.  Taming this little beastie.

12512395_10205868202525365_2555967975095057378_n.jpg

imagine it

talk to it

¿a call to believe in something or true insight knowledge?

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

13 minutes ago, I_Like_Thing said:

Can we be children again? Sharing our toys while watching Saturday morning cartoons on the living room floor, and then going outside to play games on the grass before lunch and nappies.

Try dating.

@Martin123 No ^^ I'm just saying that dating someone brings you into that playful attitude again, well at least for me.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Try dating.

Thats disturbing. Was sex on the table when you were a child? ???

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Nice, Too me the Inner-Child is the Key to living life optimally and freely.

When i connect to my inner-child, The universe is understood. Simply.

B R E A T H E