Hardkill

I am losing confidence in my ability to attract girls

26 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Raze said:

If you think it’s a numbers game and you are basing your self esteem on how women respond, you haven’t actually tried understanding yourself or doing game properly 

I know that, but it's like no matter what I do I can't improve both my game and self-esteem significantly.

26 minutes ago, Raze said:

If you think it’s a numbers game and you are basing your self esteem on how women respond, you haven’t actually tried understanding yourself or doing game properly 

Its also that they need alot of practice as they are highly socially unaware. So for them its a numbers game. For people that already developed good intuition for connection they dont need numbers, they can connect with people pretty easily. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

41 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I know that, but it's like no matter what I do I can't improve both my game and self-esteem significantly.

That's amazing! What a miracle! You have a great game in front of you. Keep up the good work! Success is the sum of validated improvements. The higher the quantity of improvements the better the success. You have the wonderful opportunity to start practicing. Just keep looking for improvements and acknowledging those improvements. One cobblestone at a time. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Game really is a bit of a spiritual / law of attraction sort of endeavor. The reason for this is how perceptive women are. They see through all your words right down to your mindset. Luckily this makes things simple, but also hard because mindset isn’t easy to change and requires facing your fears.

You need to speak with no filter, which takes balls. If you don’t do this, she will perceive that you are monitoring what you say and this signals to her that you’re not good enough for her on your own, you’re having to “use tricks.”

On 19. 08. 2023. at 3:41 AM, Hardkill said:

However, I respectfully declined by telling here how much I appreciated that, but that she didn't have to go out of her way to doing that

That was not respectful man. Let them work for it. That's where the magic happens and you can lead things more easily because she will say yes..

She seemed interested in that and said that she would let me know what time she would be available for it after meeting up with her brother.

She's giving herself a room to flake because you didn't do a good job and decline her subtle invitation. Why did you try to make it into a more serious thing when all she wanted to do was make it easy for you? 

I asked her if she had ate dinner yet. She said "I did!" So, I was like "Oh okay, then we meetup tomorrow for dinner instead."

Couple more mistakes.  You don't try to be respectful. You don't ask her. You invite her, and lead!  Don't put her in positions where she has to make choices because she doesn't want that. It doesn't matter whether she wants to eat man. It's not about the dinner, it's about you and you both know it. 

Her pussy is starting to get frustrated at this point, thinking, "Oh shoot, this dude really doesn't get it:" 

She never even responded to that the next day or even bring it up to me during the rest of the week of our lab immersion. 

Of course she didn't. That's classic behaviour. When you fuck up like that you have to bump into her again. She ain't gonna do it for you.  You don't wait for a response from a girl, ever. You provoke it. 

People in my family have already said to me "don't take it personally. You don't know what she's got going on in her life" or "she's much younger than you are and so she probably doesn't know what she wants or know how to respond to you in a mature manner."

Don't ask for people in your family for specific dating advice. They just wanna make you feel good and not worry. You need clear, no BS instructions to close her, not politically-correct answers from someone who is emotionally invested  in you!

Yet, I feel so disheartened. Meeting significant others in school is supposed one of the easiest ways of dating, but I am sucking at it.

Bro you didn't even try it with her. This attitude won't move you far. Don't feel bad about yourself. Make yourself change and start knowing where you're fucking up and becoming more attractive to them!

I shouldn't let rejection get to me as a person,

You never even got rejected by this girl. That's what you need to realize first. Be transperent with yourself and don't talk bad to yourself.This gets you nowhere!