rnd

If Quran is allowed to be burned in Sweden, why Bible shouldn't be?

31 posts in this topic

Why is it that Sweden several times has allowed to burn Quran, publicly, but it won't allow to birn Bible in front a Christian church?

Why won't it allow to destricminate LGBTQ, in any form, publicly? Shouldn't the people who are against them to be allowed to express their emotion, opinions, similar to the ones who burned Quaran?

Why won't it, or any other country in the Wester Europe, allow to call black people n-words, publicly, and descriminate them too?

Why is it that when a Russian TV channel gets banned by a European country, they'll call it "fignting against Russian propaganda", whereas when a European one gets banned in Russia, or in Africa (lately, in Nigеr) they'll call it "suppression of freedom" and "totalitarian regime"?

If this isn't hypocrisy of Europe, then it's projection.  Isn't it?

Edited by Carl-Richard
Watch yo profanity

59 minutes ago, rnd said:

Why is it that Sweden several times has allowed to burn Quran, publicly, but it won't allow to birn Bible in front a Christian church?

Why won't it allow to destricminate LGBTQ, in any form, publicly? Shouldn't the people who are against them to be allowed to express their emotion, opinions, similar to the ones who burned Quaran?

Why won't it, or any other country in the Wester Europe, allow to call black people n-words, publicly, and descriminate them too?

Why is it that when a Russian TV channel gets banned by a European country, they'll call it "fignting against Russian propaganda", whereas when a European one gets banned in Russia, or in Africa (lately, in Nigеr) they'll call it "suppression of freedom" and "totalitarian regime"?

You are actually allowed to burn the bible in Sweden though..  In fact  - one guy actually was going to burn it together with the jewish Tora outside of the Isareli ambassady. He didn't do it though because his intention was only to make a statement that you shouldn't burn holy books, not to actually do it. As far as pride flag goes, if you burn one - everyone in sweden will hate you but there is nothing stopping you from doing it. What you are saying is in other words factually false.

Is it stupied to burn holy books? Yes. Should it be illegal - maybe! But to say that it's just the Quran and not the Bible and the rainbow flag and imply that Sweden and west is anti Muslim by using this argument is ludicrous. As it stands, Sweden has freedoom of speech and as a result of that - you are allowed to burn both holy books and rainbow flags.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Carl-Richard notice that you've just violated my rights of self-expression by interfiering in my original question and editing it. :D  I didn't say "n-word". I use the whole word.

Edited by rnd

4 hours ago, SamC said:

As it stands, Sweden has freedoom of speech and as a result of that - you are allowed to burn both holy books and rainbow flags.

"has freedom of speech" is wrong because it's not "either", "or". Even North Korea allows freedom of speech,  just a small portion of it.

Aren't there examples which prove that Sweden discriminates freedom of speech?

Edited by rnd

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Last year, a teacher was decapitated in The Uk  by two Muslim students for showing a protrait of Muhammad, despite him warning them about it.

And?

It's based on geographical location. It's easier to burn the Quran in the far western region. And It's easier to burn the bible in the middle east.

9 hours ago, rnd said:

"has freedom of speech" is wrong because it's not "either", "or". Even North Korea allows freedom of speech,  just a small portion of it.

Aren't there examples which prove that Sweden discriminates freedom of speech?

Not really! You are allowed to burn holy books and rainbow flags in Sweden if you so wish. In North Korea you are not even free to choose which haircut you want so I don't get your point.

North Korea gives you basically zero freedoom as a citizien. In fact, the word freedom is cut out of their dictionary.

In Sweden even Nazis are allowed to demonstrate on our streets. Does that make Sweden Nazie? Not in my opinion atleast cause we also allow people to express their hatred and dissaproval Nazism.

However, I personally belive it's best to make it illegal to burn holy scriptures because in my opinion it should be considered as a hate crime. There I am 100% with you!

But the statement that you can't burn the Bible or rainbowflags in Sweden and only the Quran is just flat out WRONG. 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@rnd

19 hours ago, rnd said:

I don't know why.

@rnd if you don't like the way Europe works, you are welcome to go and live in Pakistan or Russia. I am sure you will find it much more just and less corrupt.

5 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@rnd if you don't like the way Europe works, you are welcome to go and live in Pakistan or Russia. I am sure you will find it much more just and less corrupt.

have you lived in Pakistan or Russia to make a claim? @Something Funny

Edited by rnd

On 18/8/2023 at 6:26 AM, SamC said:

Not really! You are allowed to burn holy books and rainbow flags in Sweden if you so wish. In North Korea you are not even free to choose which haircut you want so I don't get your point.

And? You've proved that it's allowed LESS in North Korea than it is in Sweden. However, there're still  some things that are allowed in North Korea. Which means that there's less of freedom in North Korea but there's still some: people live there, talk, communicate, do basic things.

North Korea gives you basically zero freedoom as a citizien. In fact, the word freedom is cut out of their dictionary.

If there was ZERO of freedom there, there wouldn't be any people there. Why? Because their lives would've taken from them once they got born. And how would they even got born if, in case of 0 freedom, they wouldn't be allowed to have sex.

And the country wouldn't have  existed to begin with.

And the same question to you too: what makes you so knowlegable about North Korea? Have you been there?

Edited by rnd

@rnd I don't need to live there to make that claim as it should be perfectly clear to anyone with a functioning brain. Besides, I am from Ukraine originally, which might be better, but ultimately isn't that much different from Russia when it comes to corruption and human rights. Plus I've been immersed into the Russian culture and internal politics since my childhood so I know how things look there.

But like I've said, you are welcome to go live there yourself and disprove my claims.

Just now, Something Funny said:

@rnd I don't need to live there to make that claim as it should be perfectly clear to anyone with a functioning brain. Besides, I am from Ukraine originally, which might be better, but ultimately isn't that much different from Russia when it comes to corruption and human rights. Plus I've been immersed into the Russian culture and internal politics since my childhood so I know how things look there.

But like I've said, you are welcome to go live there yourself and disprove my claims.

You do have to. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut about the things you have no idea about.

@rnd lol, says who? A dude who has even less clue than me? Like I said, go live in Russia and prove me wrong.

You are literally detached from reality if you compare censorship, human right abuses, and justice system in Russia, to whatever happens in the EU.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@rnd lol, says who? A dude who has even less clue than me? Like I said, go live in Russia and prove me wrong.

What if I'm a russian?

Just now, Something Funny said:

@rnd and what if I am an alien?

You may be one. Could I know or even care?

@Something Funny my permission from Putin of using internet for this week is expiring.... rush to tell me what you may want to... otherwise, I'd have to go through 1-2 months of a gigantic amount of difficulty of extending it all over again. Noooooo  :D

To prove that I may indeed be a russian, I could only by phone. Would you be able to prove that you're an alien?