The White Belt

Mind Is Taking All I Learned About Spirituality And Using It As Resistance Again My Lp

17 posts in this topic

How can I get my mind on board more with my LP.

I have crazy amounts of resistance every day, mostly about spiritual topics, EG. There is no-self so how can I get on board with this LP.

My resistance comes in the truck load, it's not just about spiritual stuff.

Help? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

Hi man, (I am sorry for my modest english but I hope you might understand my story)
i had/ have the same problems since some months. When I started with all these contents about enlightment and spiritual insights I developed some kind of fear of it, which might be normal. It's new field which opens up for you and you cannot relate to all these different things you learn in this small amount of time. In my case my reaction was similar to your description. I built up resistance to every action I took. it was horrible sometimes, and really took away so much energy from myself. The reaction of it is that you make a problem out of it, which makes the problem even worse.

In my case it helped to get conscious about whats going on, just to look at it and say: ahh ok I'm building resistance again. Whats the best way to deal with this situation? Not to resist against the resistance. Then I know whats going on and am able to continue my concentration to other stuff. Sometimes it goes away sometimes not, but nevertheless it's in my opinion the only way to deal with it.
It's really not necessary to analyze what's going on all the time, because by this you only give your resistance more importance than it actually deserves. Just say I'm fine with it, but don't expect because of that that it might go away, just be really fine with it, in an authentic way- because then it really disappears.

And be patient in many cases it needs really long to get rid of this little sneaky neurosis.

@nautilus thanks man! Is it safe to say that your advice is to look at the resistance, let it go, focus on something else, to summarise? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

On 25/03/2017 at 2:31 PM, BeginnerActualizer said:

How can I get my mind on board more with my LP.

I have crazy amounts of resistance every day, mostly about spiritual topics, EG. There is no-self so how can I get on board with this LP.

My resistance comes in the truck load, it's not just about spiritual stuff.

Help? 

A good way out of resistance is to have a big picture understanding of the present moment and how you are a vital part of it. The most vital part. In fact, the only part that is true.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodoster Thanks. How does this process look practically? 

― Shunryu Suzuki

@BeginnerActualizer LP is the most divine creative input of your being. It is what you were made for, the embodiment of what you came here to embody. Now presumably you know what this embodiment looks like.
Shift your "enregetical imprint" into that paradigm. Through imagination, through visualization, through repetition, over and over until nothing else matters.
And All the resistance to it will come to surface. This doesn't represent the difficulty of achieving your purposeful embodiment, it merely confirms that you are on the right track. That you are sorting out through the limiting beliefs and excuses why you "can't" do it. There is no "can't" by the way. Only the "can" of the universe is so powerful that you can create can't out of nothing. But that is just illusory, a choice to believe in.
This doesn't mean you shouldn't take action on the surface, but the surface acitons will only mirror your imprint that is inside of your being, isnide of your energetical body/mind. 
Don't be surprised if you encounter resistance. You are lifting up the unconscious veil of traumatized humanity that have been giving up on their dreams. Just persist. If you can't make your life fun through your dreams, then what's it all about anyway? :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

13 minutes ago, BeginnerActualizer said:

@Dodoster Thanks. How does this process look practically? 

What Mooji calls, marinating in the Self

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Martin123 enregetical imprint - what does this mean? 

I kind of know what you mean, I kind of don't. Haha, sorry. Can you condense your answer a little into maybe a sentence or two? 

― Shunryu Suzuki

@Martin123 Thanks! 

― Shunryu Suzuki

4 hours ago, BeginnerActualizer said:

@nautilus thanks man! Is it safe to say that your advice is to look at the resistance, let it go, focus on something else, to summarise? 

Yes I think sometimes it’s not necessary to concentrate too much on it all the time. Even when you try to explore what’s going on and are willing to find the root in your subconscious mind, get conscious about how much time you spend every day just by fighting against and thinking about your resitstance. After that you could try to reduce your amount of time for at least 5% per day. So you can slowly build up a distance to it, after that it gets easier to work on it.

What also helps in my case is a regular meditation practice.

@nautilus Great. I agree with that. Sometimes if you look into it too much it catches you like a motherf'er. It's like chasing thin air. 

― Shunryu Suzuki

I am not trying to be mystic, but this really worked for me. Have you noticed how you can focus awareness? This is like concentration meditation. Focus your awareness on the belief or resistance in meditation. Realize that all resistance comes from ego projection and rationalization. It's fake, but your experience of it is very real. Don't hide from the resistance, because by nature, that is what resistance is. Remind yourself that any resistance appearing in awareness cannot be who you are. I am constantly working on this, and really it comes down to feeling resistance rising and shining the light of awareness on it in a focused beam. Then you remember what you are and what the resistance is.

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

@BeginnerActualizer

The mind can sometimes play up, there will be some resistance from the mind at first, but this won't last forever if your honour your being. It will become a great servant, rather than the master. 

"Fear is the bluff of the mind, all the power is with you" as mooji has been known to say. :)

I love you keep going.

@Gopackgo Thanks! 

@Callum A Thanks a lot. I really like that. Do we treat the mind as friend or a foe?

Love you too buddy! 

― Shunryu Suzuki

@BeginnerActualizer  Have compassion for the unconscious tendencies of the mind, its not some vicious thing trying to make you suffer its simply been trained to be however it is being. And it can be trained another way now, through understanding & wisdom.

Everything will be just fine :)

@Callum A Yes! dont resist resisting. Just see, accept, and watch judgment fall away,

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.