SQAAD

Leo How Do You Reconcile With The Risks Of Psychedelics

26 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura @Cocolove

My curiosity is hard to quiet down but at the same time I just totally understand how you cannot talk about this openly yet. Especially if it is mentally exausting for you or makes you vulnerable in public. 

Burnout is one of such a nasty thing. My girlfriend had burnout for 2 year because of a health Issue which dimished her Performance. There were some key events that helped her to get out of this. Now she is recovered but a lot of things were needed to make this recovery possible. Her symptoms were psychosomatic and she could heal this through some methods. Physical and mental Health were linked in her case. I hope you will find the right method to recovered from this too. It really can be rough sometimes.. 

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura Can you at least give us warnings or say if you would take anything you've said back? Like would you change your advice, how can we avoid such a thing happening.

@Cocolove The warning is to trip gently and be careful not to physically harm yourself in all the ways you can.

I will have more detailed warnings and guidelines in the new course, but that's the gist of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19-8-2023 at 1:11 AM, How to be wise said:

Why?

Is it not obvious 

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Is it not obvious 

We need to know how Leo damaged his body so we don’t do the same.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie