The Redeemer

I don't think I love myself

7 posts in this topic

I dont think i love myself all this time.

I have been supressing thoughts about having breasts and becoming more feminine. 

I don't know what to do. I am not sure if that will make me whole or not.

What you resist persists. 

Reading your other posts you sound like you have a messy life. If I were you I would not do anything social for a few months. All your free time should be spent contemplating alone in a room for hours on what you want in life and what are good actions that are worth while doing for you. What will benefit your life and not cause problems for yourself? 

My guess is that you are too sexually fixated (judging by your other posts) and it's making you have deranged desire for breasts. Why would an elective cosmetic surgery be needed for happiness? It's a delusion. It's like saying I can't be happy if I don't get a piercing or a tattoo. 

But if you think breasts will help, go for it. Some trans people say they are happier. 

Edited by itsadistraction

You might need something more practical and grounded. Some more objective perspectives on your matter. Talk with someone. Talk with an online therapist or something. Heck, even just talk with AI, they're super understanding and insightful.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@The Redeemer nothing makes a person whole. You just gotta keep finding new perspectives. You may or may not enjoy having a more feminine body. What you do with your body is up to you but do you really want to get the operation?

Edited by jdc7733