Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Forever the only conscious being in existence

11 posts in this topic

No matter what mask I put on I'll forever be the only conscious being in existence. No one will ever hear this song, it'll always be me and I'll always generate some reaction to it, any reaction can be programmed so can we even say that god is authentic. Authenticity is only an illusion because god doesn't have a fixed perspective, god is either an infinity of perspectives or no perspective at all, no opinion. I may say this song kicks ass and it makes me feel good but that reaction is in itself manufactured, I could easily attach some nasty states of consciousness when listening to this song and now I would say that it sucks. Is this song truly good? or am I just imagining that it's good. There's zero objectivity, only relative perspectives crafted from the manipulation of states of consciousness.

@Holykael I wanna talk to you ..Do you have Discord, WhatsApp, Skype etc? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

mhhh...

I will ask the moderators to nickname you "Martin" (edit), like on Candide. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What if not just the reaction to the song is just manufactured in the now, but the song itself is also manufactured in the now? 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

What if not just the reaction to the song is just manufactured in the now, but the song itself is also manufactured in the now? 

If there's only now and now is infinite time where else would it be manufactured

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Holykael I wanna talk to you ..Do you have Discord, WhatsApp, Skype etc? 

Edit* Reply hidden by mod due to forum guidelines. 

Edited by cetus

45 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There's zero objectivity, only relative perspectives crafted from the manipulation of states of consciousness.

True, but what does it matter?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wanna talk to you ..Do you have Discord, WhatsApp, Skype etc? 

@Someone here Read the forum guidelines. Just a friendly warning- no points this time for splintering the community.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

No matter what mask I put on I'll forever be the only conscious being in existence.

There is nothing behind this mask though -- THAT'S THE TRICK!

You can keep peeling away masks forever and you will never get to the bottom of it, so chill out and enjoy the carnival.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

There is nothing behind this mask though -- THAT'S THE TRICK!

You can keep peeling away masks forever and you will never get to the bottom of it, so chill out and enjoy the carnival.

This is incredibly profound stuff on the concept of the "mask."

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus