Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Reality is so sweet

78 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Why is the torture necessary for this. Why not just end me instantly? Why is the cruelty necessary. There is no excuse.

Torture is the natural result of you clinging to your false self, you believing that god is outside of you and torturing you. No, god is the mirror reflection of you reflecting your self torturing to you. 

Just now, Hojo said:

@Holykael you just stay there in that feeling and nothing happens. Its not actually expanding its just a feeling of expanding and orgasming.  Its not expanding anywhere its frozen in that state 

It can always go higher. The knob is infinite

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Torture is the natural result of you clinging to your false self, you believing that god is outside of you and torturing you. No, god is the mirror reflection of you reflecting your self torturing to you. 

You talk as if I want to cling to the false self. If it were up to the false self. The false self would have never come into existence in the first place lol. The false self is entirely blameless as always.

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

You talk as if I want to cling to the false self. If it were up to the false self. The false self would have never come into existence in the first place lol. The false self is entirely blameless as always.

I believe that you don't cling to false self consciously, that you are not torturing yourself because you are a masochist. It probably is just that you have practiced a habit of doing that like for a long long long time, that it now feels to you like it must be something other than you that is torturing you, because you probably say you would not do it to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

I believe that you don't cling to false self consciously, that you are not torturing yourself because you are a masochist. It probably is just that you have practiced a habit of doing that like for a long long long time, that it now feels to you like it must be something other than you that is torturing you, because you probably say you would not do it to yourself. 

It's simple what's happening here. God is such a pathetic masochistic worm that he intentionally puts himself in the state where it will hurt the most. Which is me thinking I would never do it and that it is a cruel abomination. 

This is god. Using its intellect to maximize suffering for no reason at all. Because god loves suffering so suffer it shall in the most exquisite ways.

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

It's simple what's happening here. God is such a pathetic masochistic worm that he intentionally puts himself in the state where it will hurt the most. Which is me thinking I would never do it and that it is a cruel abomination. 

This is god. Using its intellect to maximize suffering for no reason at all. Because god loves suffering so suffer it shall in the most exquisite ways.

What if god also does not have free will, and that's why he has no choice but torturing you. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

What if god also does not have free will, and that's why he has no choice but torturing you. 

And what is preventing god from not having free will? 

It's not that he has no choice. It is that he loves EVERYTHING. So he wants to manifest everything. He loves Holykael being tortured. He loves Holykael being eaten by rats. He loves Holykael getting 5 cancers and dieing in excruciating pain.

That's unconditional love. And unconditional love is sick and criminal. Conditional love with sane conditions is the highest good but god isn't interested in the highest good. God doesn't think about the well being of its creations. He only thinks about his sick love for everything.

Only God is suffering and you mock him for suffering so you can exist. You cry before God gave you life, God please give me life please let me see light. Then God did but he didn't do it perfect enough for you so you blaspheme him. And he still loves you for it so he dosent turn you off he lets you blaspheme 

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

Only God is suffering and you mock him for suffering so you can exist. You cry before God gave you life, God please give me life please let me see light. Then God did but he didn't do it perfect enough for you so you blaspheme him

I did no such thing. I didn't exist period. I'm a creation. God created me because god wanted me. I didn't want to be created. I was created forcefully, raped into existence.

@Holykael lol. You still exist with your screen off. You are shooting out emotion . You aren't holykeal holykeal is you. Look how you make him feel

Edited by Hojo

Dude, you are smart and funny. If you can free yourself from the funk you've put yourself into, i believe you will do great things. 

And, other than that, you say what would prevent god from having free will? Well, the answer is nothing, but then, nothing will also prevent god from not having free will. 

And the thing is, you are imagining god to be a certain way, as though god is an entity amongst other entities. But god is not an entity like you are an entity, god is absolute transcendence itself, you see. So god is even transcendent to concepts like determinism or free will. 

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael lol. You still exist with your screen off. You are shooting out emotion 

You also forget that it's god that created my entire point of view. God is clearly dissecting itself through me.

@Holykael nothing is happening to your body you are probably in great health but you make up mental games to suffer for no reason. You are in control of mental games wether you can see it or not. That's what consciousness work does it allows you to see things you wouldn't see other wise.

22 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I did no such thing. I didn't exist period. I'm a creation. God created me because god wanted me. I didn't want to be created. I was created forcefully, raped into existence.

I bet your problem is more earthly and less mystical.  working and earning money is shit right? torture level. I understand you perfectly. put your mind to work and find your way out of the maze. 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I bet your problem is more earthly and less mystical.  working and earning money is shit right? torture level. I understand you perfectly. put your mind to work and find your way out of the maze. 

Actually I wish I could do something about ending suffering altogether for eternity but I know that's impossible. And yeah I'm also trapped in a planet of slaves and I'm willing to work but it seems at the moment god doesn't want to give me a job, I've been trying for months.

34 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Actually I wish I could do something about ending suffering altogether for eternity but I know that's impossible. And yeah I'm also trapped in a planet of slaves and I'm willing to work but it seems at the moment god doesn't want to give me a job, I've been trying for months.

become a monk, without any expense except psychedelics until you turn your brain into a primordial soup. maybe it's fun

@Holykaelyou sound very troubled and I feel sorry for you. You might need some therapy outside this forum. 

However I enjoy what you wrote in this post as some of it sounds like what Leo has said. Its more positive than your previous posts. Seems like you are making progress. 

A few points on torture and God. Torture is relative. So someone who was even more tortured than you will think that you have it easy.

Why be mad at God? You are God after all. You said it yourself in this post that you aren't the body or the thoughts. So it makes no sense to hate God (Yourself) for torturing the floating body/mind under You. 

Edited by itsadistraction