thepixelmonk

AI generated youtube channel

8 posts in this topic

Thought this might provide some interesting discussion. Looks like AI-generated influencers are making an appearance.

He got one part wrong, the AI will become way more entertaining then the real person.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Damn, I haven't heard about this. Wonder how this is going to be prevented. Seems like a giant spit in the face of the whole "confirm you're not a robot" thingy. 

AI influencers could literally outperform any human in any industry completely dominating the SEO of the tool. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

Damn, I haven't heard about this. Wonder how this is going to be prevented. Seems like a giant spit in the face of the whole "confirm you're not a robot" thingy. 

AI influencers could literally outperform any human in any industry completely dominating the SEO of the tool. 

I can already see how disruptive this thing's going to be on YouTube content creators. Hope they'll solve this quick.

@integral

20 hours ago, integral said:

He got one part wrong, the AI will become way more entertaining then the real person.

Specifically, the A.I in the earlier stages will be entertaining for the mistakes they make, and later with enough data on verbal and emoting patterns of a personality, we'll have copies of Markiplier and Pewdipie accross the YouTube ecosystem.

Take this for example:

Really funny IMO, and that's just the initial stages. Given enough time, a couple of years or less and it'll be way more entertaining, which will factor into the degeneracy and decay of the human brain, which also correlates to all other social media factors, making it harder to watch Actualized.org content or any long form content worth their weight in universe.

Kwebbelkop AI just reacted, the madlad:

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze Well I cant tell its an AI, but thats expected as his character not saying anything deep, its mostly predictable kids sound byte kind of talking. Still impressive!

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

We're currently living in the next phase shift of humanity.

Such an interesting time to be alive. Wonder what our descendants will make of all this? 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."