Fluran

Coral stage spiral dynamics is about solipsism, hellish state of consciousness

12 posts in this topic

so, as a yellow centered metamodern system thinker dreaming and digging informations about coral stage from several years, I came into conclusion that it is about solipsism, hellish unstable state of consciousness, process of cleansing the mind, also peak state of 5meodmt/malt

after 5meodmt/malt, yellow centered person remains relatively on turquoise, but while on 5meodmt/malt, on my subjective experience often there is destabilisation of mind, dualistic conflict between absolute Love and Knowledge/understanding (this should be coral)

after trip, yellow centered person increases intution and love about 1 day still maintaining ego, which makes it construct-aware turquoise.

Integrated AI: Endgame (slow pace, Spiral Dynamics, evolution) 

Dr Alan D. Thompson

this screenshot below shows how each stage sees AI, yellow has a systemic perspective about AI, and turquoise also increases it's complexity further, then in coral, complexity drops, Love pushes in and cleanses all logic. this would be same as well, in middle of 5meodmt, it forces me to shut up and surrender to love, love, and I resist it cause I like these knowledges.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 052533.png

it makes also clear what turquoise is about, ego-aware, construct-aware person, in spiral dynamics how it is portraited seems just magical, not understanding fully,

turquoise gurus which greens follow, they show turquoise features but still often lack complexity
maybe it's my bias from yellow, thinking that turquoise should have complexity

but terence mckenna, alan watts,

qualitatively different system thinker such as daniel schmachtenberger, 
not only complex system thinking but also posessing general vibrant empathy.
they are best example of turquoise that they remain complexity, but also not missing empathy.

first and two video share similar perspective

third video has different perspective on coral that coral is another advanced intuitive thinker that deals with chaos x chaos, deconstructing "brutally" pathetic part of organisation and emerging it with others, Democracy as a structure becomes meaningless on higher state of consciousness, because, somehow, people are acting based on their fear and ego, which makes it easier to manipulate
Leto atreides 2 God-Emperor, darth vader, rocksfeller, putin's nuanced malicious attack on Ukraine and jeopardising

while turquoise is about harmony within chaos.

free to delete shut down if you find talking about coral is too much lol i wont know that it happened

It’s hard for me to explain…

But consciousness is so infinitely diverse that there are humans who have access to completely different and unique realms of being.

Ex. channeling higher density  beings with different vibrational signatures & personalities than the person channelling

she’s not green ^ she’s high turquoise and beyond.

(I want you to really appreciate how much embodied intuition and intelligence it requires to feel into collective energies and give accurate readings of it)

*please note: many people doing this kind of stuff are solid green. However, this woman is one exception.*

As stage development continues to turquoise and beyond… there is a radical letting go of all models of being (including spiral dynamics)…

And life becomes about direct apprehension.

This includes apprehension of “subtle realms and beings” that REALLY EXIST but are not sensed by most people in Yellow and below.

The understanding of deep energy-dynamics can become very fine-tuned … and always transcends the human’s “personal lifetime.”

This can include wisdom and knowledge coming directly from other dimensions, other points in time & space, other lifetimes, etc.

This direct understanding often includes a variety of interesting and unique ways to manipulate and use energy for the purpose of creating worlds & realities.

This can include sacred body movement, crystals, visualization/mantras, “light language” which is channeled incantations, connecting with gods/goddesses/dieities.

There can be knowledge and understanding that comes from alternative “timelines” of Earth. 

An ability to read into the “deep energies” of people, places, countries, and even other solar systems/galaxies.

I want to make an important distinction between Green & this higher stage (that isn’t even really a stage) that I’m referring to.

This higher stage is deeply grounded in the awareness of “I Am.” (unlike Green who is often still lost in the dream of spirituality)

This higher stage is often in the Heart space… and embodies an “authentic spirituality” that comes from moment-to-moment pings of intuition , excitement , and “higher guidance.”

There is also a keen awareness of the “Levels Of Energy” which I’ve already written an entire article about on this forum. (super underrated… a must-learn for all those seriously interested in understanding reality) 

There is a keen awareness that “subtle beings” are nothing more than projections of my own consciousness. 

And IN LIGHT of that knowing… we can still work with them and communicate with them in the same way that you would communicate with a friend or a store clerk.

As always, with more awareness of higher realms also comes more awareness of lower realms.

“Levels of Heaven & Hell” is something that is intuitively understood at this higher stage. 

So, an understanding of “astral beings” that are non-organic (without body) but still interact with and affect our energy body is a critical understanding.

(read “clearing entities” by Frederick Dodson and also Carlos Castaneda’s works)

Almost every religion on every continent for all of history had similar models for the levels of heaven & hell (learn about this in Frederick Dodson’s book “Journeys Through Spectral Consciousness”).

So, it is easy to see (for this higher stage) how lower-vibrational inorganic beings can (& do)  manipulate humans by attaching themselves like parasites to the energetic field and feeding off life energy.

(does this stuff sound crazy? Welcome to Coral! Where all of these things can be directly apprehended for yourself!)

This is why Don Juan (the Mexican shaman) puts such a large emphasis on “learning to see.”

There’s a deeper understanding of the existence and motivations of “demonic beings.” How they work… what they want… why they exist… etc.

It’s all very complicated stuff.

I’m imagining this higher stage being more of a Don Juan style shaman than a Rupert Spira-style nondual teacher.

The non duality teachings of guys like Rupert Spira are so shallow.

This higher stage has a deep acceptance, curiosity, & embrace of the multiplicity of formulations that the “feminine” aspect of consciousness can take.

We no longer reduce life to being “just God’s dream.”

Life becomes a real dream that is infused with deep meaning & purpose that spans galaxies and dimensions.

Here’s an example sentence that you might find this higher stage saying: “As I walked through the forest path… I found a blue jay feather in the floor! As I picked it up, I had a vision of one of my parallel lives as a priestess in the temple of Isis (some 4000 years ago). Feeling into the energy of the feather, Goddess Isis spoke through me “Now do you remember?” It sounds a strong feminine voice. I feel my vocal chords re-shaping themselves as she speaks through me…”

examples: Bashar, Activation Vibration (a.k.a. Heather Hoffman), Frederick Dodson, Don Juan, Vadim Zealand, Leo’s video: “a poetic description of awakening”, Atlantis & the Garden of Eden

(I’ll find more examples for y’all in the future)

Conclusion:

Hey, I’m a person, and my own biases and life-experience will of course be infused into this post.

Those who are interested in exploring consciousness will see the value of what I’ve just shared. 

Reality is infinite. Don’t get stuck in your spiral dynamics (it’s important to transcend and include it).

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

That is very interesting my main goal was to move there in terms of A.I, the video is dope showing Leo brings back the good motivation&memories. 

Thanks for sharing! Fascinating... and tragic at the sametime. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

sorry OP, you are not even yellow, orange at most, you just googled "coral" and copy pasted the shit from Google to here, just mentioning Putin at tier 2 it's showing that' you don't know what are you talking about.  and person that you copied that wrote that about Putin got blasted very quickly. orange is very ego driven, and intellect is pure ego, of course everybody wants to be tier 2 in their heads and be intellect circle jerk. when you read 1000 books on different topics of course that your ego will tell you you are tier 2. 

If anything, I would take Nietzsche as a proxy for stage CORAL: post-metaphysical spirituality, return to the body, new POWERGODS (TIER 2 is supposed to mimic TIER 1, so YELLOW = BEIGE, TURQUOISE = PURPLE, CORAL = RED).

This (like TURQOISE) is such a vague concept that you can project virtually anything into it.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 hours ago, blackchair said:

sorry OP, you are not even yellow, orange at most, you just googled "coral" and copy pasted the shit from Google to here, just mentioning Putin at tier 2 it's showing that' you don't know what are you talking about.  and person that you copied that wrote that about Putin got blasted very quickly.

Yeah that's interesting, sure mind can self deceive going back and forth

Also find bunch of evidence to solidfy the identity that I am yellow

While some conditions make me forced to act and think in lower stage, survival challenges in every different stages.

Well, i shared that third video has different perspective, that putin showed some cognitive ability to manipulate world, orchesterating chaos, so did i say putin is coral, that video said that putin showed coral cognitive complexity in his action, so it was an interesting perspective.

And there can be multiple lines of development, whether a person is highly highly cognitively developed, but interpersonally, ethically disasterously not developed, that is a human apocalypse.

What do you really have against putin, sure he is cruel ruthless face to face conspiracy factory manufacturer, still his action, how he gaslights rest of world, orchesterazing chaos can be coral.  that is what "third video" is deliverying.

Anyway, i am curious about that person blasted quickly, i am wondering what happened around him. 

On 04/08/2023 at 7:44 PM, Adam M said:

It’s hard for me to explain…

But consciousness is so infinitely diverse that there are humans who have access to completely different and unique realms of being.

There are strong disagreement and strong resonation agreement within me which makes it interesting and i will go listen through. 

Well, perceived and judged as solid, stable healthy green, I have not investigated yet 

And it is also common pattern of yellow, seeing turquoise as green, spoke by yellow.

We are also maybe confused that, highly developed yellow as turquoise, highly developed green as Turquoise.

5meodmt makes me just shut down all models and spiral dynamics thats all pointless, just love yourself, these models are not important

But my ego comes back, no they are important, without those survival as individual and collective is difficult, in fact, these structures are crystalisation love.

About Don Juan and main stream spiritual, i do not know about Don Juan,

But I see that main stream spirituality, lets say green, really avoids darkness or negativity

When we think about Aztec nonduality, from brutal ruthless empire, burning fellow humans from neighbour human farm to keep the Sun burning, 

Spirituality should not be just positivity and happiness, it can also be ruthlessness, ..when we embody nonduality, we are the master and slave, millions of jews and the facist leader (The Egg documentary in kurzgesagt Youtube channel).

Dune, paul atreides gets tormented by the god ability he got, conflict is already designed

Bhagavad Gita, when Prince Arjuna has to kill their fellow family and friends, teachers, he is tormented by the fate he is carrying.

And supreme being kirshna, showing his true presence to arjuna, the many faced being, that soldiers are pushing themselves into krishna's mouth to let krishna devour them, telling that whether they die or not, their original essence of nature has not been changed, so Arjuna must do what he has to do, as a warrior.

These stories adds nuanced into spirituality, what is conflict, what is violence and war?

Especially between Aztect nondualism and Bhagavad Gita, and dune together,

It tells me that "we should not fear the conflict, fear is the mind killer, through conflict, we can grow up, without fight, without conflict, universe will stop evolving and die"

I feel, those stories as well, have something to tell about coral stage.

Edited by Fluran
Editing little bit

11 hours ago, Nilsi said:

If anything, I would take Nietzsche as a proxy for stage CORAL: post-metaphysical spirituality, return to the body, new POWERGODS (TIER 2 is supposed to mimic TIER 1, so YELLOW = BEIGE, TURQUOISE = PURPLE, CORAL = RED).

This (like TURQOISE) is such a vague concept that you can project virtually anything into it.

Yeah that's what original spiral dynamics (like third video) talks about, while integral theory says that Indigo(coral) isnt like that,

Nietzsche, übermensh philosophy, übermensh is definitely coral I feel, that is why I feel also it is so connected with solipcism as well. A god, playing the Game that is reality.

Down below is visualised image and poem when I had "no-God realisation on 5meodmt trip 18mg ROA", there was intense nihilism and after standing up, burning through nihilism I had some profound liberation.

"Oh, hello, the one who's stirred from dreams, Arrived at the edge of the collapsing universe, Witnessing the meaninglessness and death of self, Yet all that's left is love, and nothing else. Weak, vulnerable, and fragile too, But inherently lovable, The awakened universe, beyond words or tongue"

IMG-20230803-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20230803-WA0014.jpg

Edited by Fluran

I see zero reason to speculate about coral and incorporate it into the model. Spiral Dynamics is best to be used to understand individual's and collective's value systems. You can predict a lot with it.
You can secondarily use it for your own development but understand it's a limited and biased model in that regard. It's even worse when it comes to incorporating spirituality within the model. Spiral Dynamics is not the only line of development and people develop in wildly different orders, and depending on their context, don't even need to integrate major parts of certain stages.

In our world where even turquoise is so rare, what use is speculating about coral? If you want to do so for personal growth, why waste time in theorizing? Reach Turquoise and keep pursuing truth from there, at which point, why is there need for a model, a stage coral, if not for mental masturbation? I say drop this bullshit and pursue truth. You can't draw a map of a place you have never visited. If you are so concerned about losing way than you have no choice but to ask someone who has already been there. Your only other option is to just head in.

And even if you ask someone who has 'been there', how do you know that's the only place in coral? Maybe the development branches off into multiple lines after turquoise. Or maybe it already did in the earlier stages, you just had too narrow of a view.

What this seems like is people care more about "my evolution" than knowing the truth, even though they are not exclusive. See the subtle difference in values.

All I am pointing out is the limitations of Spiral Dynamics when used for self-actualization after a point. Attempting to describe some coral is mental-masturbation, because it doesn't matter as the best use of Spiral Dynamics is understanding value systems of collectives and individuals, and you for sure as hell are not gonna be finding coral collectives or individuals(commonly).

It's a cool project to figure out coral and add an extra stage. I am not saying coral doesn't exist or that you can never define it. All I am saying is that if you think you are pursuing truth by defining coral you're not.