Breakingthewall

A good way to vape 5 meo

12 posts in this topic

A  heart-shaped borosilicate flask, a cork, a steel stem and a cup. the substance slides and accumulates at the bottom. you have to use a big torch, by flambe desserts. First you heat the walls a little so that the steam does not condense, you hold it by the neck and set the fire below. the bottom is thick, it takes a while to warm up but after that it keeps the heat. In 4 seconds it is red, you put down the torch and start to inhale the steam. the good thing about this system is that hardly anything is wasted, and you can calculate the dose very well

IMG_20230801_152400.jpg

IMG_20230801_152411.jpg

Looks like a cool set up.

Warning also to always be extra cautious when using open flame and 5meo. You could lose consciousness and burn the house down. Strongly consider having a sober partner hand the torch. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I have never lost consciousness on 5-MeO. Does not seem possible for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo, when is the next video?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Looks like a cool set up.

Warning also to always be extra cautious when using open flame and 5meo. You could lose consciousness and burn the house down. Strongly consider having a sober partner hand the torch. 

I put the flame in the flask, then I turn it of, I check one second if there is still fire, because one time it happened to me with the torch supposed off. Then I inhale the substance. That's why it's a good way, lets you some seconds to prepare, not a lot because the 5meo starts condescending fast, but enough

Edited by Breakingthewall

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I put the flame in the flask, then I turn it of, I check one second if there is still fire, because one time it happened to me with the torch supposed off. Then I inhale the substance. That's why it's a good way, lets you some seconds to prepare, not a lot because the 5meo starts condescending fast, but enough

You should make a video (:

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd say it happens when you are not used to the substance and you vape a big shot. have you ever vape more than 20/25 mg? You never vape, right? But just to see how is

48 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

You should make a video (:

It's easy, you put the 5 meo, then fire 5 seconds. The the glass is very thick down there, prepared to keep it on the fire for hours, so the glass takes a few seconds to transmit the heat to the substance, in that time, put the torch down, put your hand in front of it to see if there is a flame, because the those torches are of very low quality and it can happen, in that period the 5 meo is evaporating, you start to inhale, the straw is narrow, so you have to be inhaling for 10 seconds or more, and all this time the 5 meo is still evaporating, then you leave the flask in the cup, because it will still be very hot at the base, then you lie down calmly, and infinity opens

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's easy, you put the 5 meo, then fire 5 seconds. The the glass is very thick down there, prepared to keep it on the fire for hours, so the glass takes a few seconds to transmit the heat to the substance, in that time, put the torch down, put your hand in front of it to see if there is a flame, because the those torches are of very low quality and it can happen, in that period the 5 meo is evaporating, you start to inhale, the straw is narrow, so you have to be inhaling for 10 seconds or more, then you leave the flask in the cup, because it will still be very hot at the base, then you lie down calmly, and infinity opens

I havent yet got opportunity to get some 5Meo. But out of curiosity let me ask, why are you smoking instead of plugging. I thought plugging was better from all posts here about the substance.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

10 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I havent yet got opportunity to get some 5Meo. But out of curiosity let me ask, why are you smoking instead of plugging. I thought plugging was better from all posts here about the substance.

For me plug doesn't work good. Sometimes more another much less, impossible to know. Snorting yes, but with 5 meo DMT even with 30 mg, I manage to adapt my mind second by second and resist, without suffering or bad trip, just adapting and never breaking. Maybe I should snort 40, but when the substance go to your throat (and in big amount always happens), it's extremely painful. This pain with the high, is something that is really unpleasant. 5 meo malt yes, 15 mg snorting is extremely powerful and not that pain, but it's different substances, similar but not the same. 

Vaping is much more simple, but it's like just an excerscise to get used for longer openings. If I vape 15 mg, is like, 5 seconds, what happened? Infinity. No time to adapting. But last less than 5 minutes. It's and adapting process, you are no able to stand the infinity at first. It's like make a void, the air want to penetrate with extreme power

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Idk, just heard it happening from Hamilton Morris. But, know from experience it’s possible for people to be very disoriented which would suck while your house is burning down.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd say it happens when you are not used to the substance and you vape a big shot. have you ever vape more than 20/25 mg? You never vape, right? But just to see how is

A few times I did 12-24hr long vape sessions of 5-MeO-DMT. Not sure the dose. I don't really measure doses when I vape. After a certain number of hits it gets so intense that I can't vape any more until it passes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.