Cocolove

Creation experienced: Ketamine + DMT trip report

12 posts in this topic

I woke up, meditated, did kriya yoga, and breathwork for a couple of hours.

I then Snorted around 120mg of tested ketamine and holed. It was my first time holing and it was very cool, but I didn't have any crazy breakthroughs. Once I could move again with ease I took 3 large hits of DMT, and was unable to take a fourth.

The psychedelic effects were about as strong as I've ever had them, even putting a standard DMT trip to shame. I starting off asking to just know what everything is, to know god, and after I laid down I was in this dimension with a massive room, with large tall angular entities. I had the sense this was a very profound place, and it seemed nothing like the jesters I sometimes meet with. The visuals were just absolutely ineffable, so advanced and intelligent. I few weeks ago on DMT I had been given the option to die, and had gratefully decided not to. This time I was ready to die and had accepted death, and so they brought out a file from the edge of the room. Then suddenly I was gone, transported to the void of God, no world, no self, no reality. And then, out of love and infinite curiosity, I decided and chose to incarnate in this reality. I would describe the process I experienced as Creation. God created everything, and it was me doing it. And then God decided to forget into this individual life, into my experience as a human being on earth. And for a while after the trip I was crying and screaming in existential bliss and awe, marveling at the world and self I had just created.

This is everything put into a chronological story, but it is all beyond words. I became completely conscious of the process of Creation as god. What a beautiful and unique thing, the cause and explanation for all of reality. And yet still I continue to create. I realized that I will always be creating, infinitely and while I live this life, and it is a beautiful divine thing, it is what God does. I realized that everything is absolutely perfect, that I will never die and I am simply imagining this finite life and will continue to imagine when it is over. There is nothing to fear, nothing to worry about, all there is is perfection and love.

Anyways, I will be more motivated to meditate, to life a fearless loving and pure life, to be as aware as possible. And to smoke more DMT.

Much love, Thank you lots @Leo Gura for teaching me about all of this, I wouldn't be here experiencing the most meaningful thing I could have ever imagined otherwise.

p.s. I mixed LSD with DMT a couple of days ago and also had a crazy trip. But there was no deep insight, just jester entities showing me all kinds of gadgets and gizmos, happy to see me. The visuals were absolutely insane. These dimensions are just so far beyond ours in complexity.

On 7/28/2023 at 8:49 PM, Cocolove said:

I then Snorted around 120mg of tested ketamine and holed. It was my first time holing and it was very cool, but I didn't have any crazy breakthroughs.

70 mg ketamine IV does it for me :x

*done under a medical setting*

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 7/28/2023 at 8:49 PM, Cocolove said:

And for a while after the trip I was crying and screaming in existential bliss and awe, marveling at the world and self I had just created.

Same here. My parents picked me up after my 70mg IV ketamine bazooka experience, and I did exactly that. They were scared as shit, whereas I was loving every fiber of it all

I love my parents for being open-minded enough to let me do ketamine, despite them coming from a conservative and dogmatic background. 

*done under a medical setting*

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Cheers!

Just be careful to keep your protocols safe. Don't get sloppy with it. Don't accidentally injure yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Yimpa That's quite interesting. My conversative parent would never, my liberal parent is fine with it. No wonder they got divorced haha.

@Leo Gura What made you say that? The mixing? Or snorting haha. Ketamine is a once in a blue moon thing for me so I don't mind snorting. It was tested with multiple reagents by my close friend. 

Now I took Mushrooms and DMT

Indubian mushrooms are amazing. 3.2 grams felt like 5 of normal mushrooms. Then smoked DMT. I had a very deep awakening. Pure consciousness. I can never die. No point trying to put it into words.

@Cocolove Paradoxically, you have a deep recontextualization of what religion refers to as “Word of God”.

@Yimpa Nothing else to call it but God.

@Schizophonia Typically I am trembling in fear before a DMT trip. I still do it and it goes great. But when I am on psychedelics I have already adjusted to such a high state of consciousness, and I effortlessly take a breakthrough dose on DMT. I'd be crazy to not do DMT when I'm already so woke. I also find that the insights stick longer when I'm tripping, one downside of DMT is how quickly it fades. So I have more time to contemplate, and it also enhances the rest of my trip. The deep breakthrough and multi-hour trips just both complement each other so well.

The ego backlash can be a bitch but that's a good thing ultimately.

On 10/08/2023 at 7:01 AM, Cocolove said:

@Yimpa Nothing else to call it but God.

@Schizophonia Typically I am trembling in fear before a DMT trip. I still do it and it goes great. But when I am on psychedelics I have already adjusted to such a high state of consciousness, and I effortlessly take a breakthrough dose on DMT. I'd be crazy to not do DMT when I'm already so woke. I also find that the insights stick longer when I'm tripping, one downside of DMT is how quickly it fades. So I have more time to contemplate, and it also enhances the rest of my trip. The deep breakthrough and multi-hour trips just both complement each other so well.

The ego backlash can be a bitch but that's a good thing ultimately.

I will soon have both, I will think about it :P

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.