Someone here

Accept God in its all gory details

85 posts in this topic

@Holykael you don't have the preference the only reason you have a preference is because you decided that you liked something over another thing. You can end the sorrow by stop fighting with yourself just let the negative flow out of you. You are not even a human how can you have a preference 

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael you don't have the preference the only reason you have a preference is because you decided that you liked something over another thing. You can end the sorrow by stop fighting with yourself just let the negative flow out of you.

Why do I exist. Why doesn't god exist without preferences. The very fact that I exist is evidence of evil. But no. God can't exclude anything so he tortures infinite beings with a cursed existence. I don't know how anyone can justify this. God is the greatest criminal you can possibly think of.

Edited by Holykael

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Why do I exist.

There is no answer to this question. 

Reality is an endless mystery. And it will remain like that forever. 

Its up to you to think of this as a negative thing or positive thing .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Holykael go ahead and believe whatever you want . You are not listening. It's like I'm talking to a robot .you show no capacity to inspect and liberate yourself from suffering. 

I have yet to find someone who presents a credible argument against my thesis. All I hear is the same old "god propaganda". Can't have good without the bad. Look.at the beauty but only the beauty, pretend like the atrocities don't exist.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

There is no answer to this question. 

Reality is an endless mystery. And it will remain like that forever. 

Its up to you to think of this as a negative thing or positive thing .

There is an answer. It's not why god exists but why Holykael exists and surely there's an answer for that. God knows.

@Holykael i asked God what it was and it was an endless loop of logic until I sat there and then God turned itself into my life energies and if you sit there long enough God will turn itself into the solar system and if you sit there long enough God will turn itself into the galaxy and if you sit there it will turn itself into the universe and if you sit there it will turn itself into nothing.

But you have to break the logic battle of good and evil and sit there it is hard because you are dealing with Satan the very mechanism in which you think you exist in. You will feel terror and screaming but you must endure 

God is like a circle its full then you break it into half red and half blue good and evil then these two sides fight with eachother you can squeeze the blue over the red part but you can't completely do it and it will force its way back and consume the blue then only way to beat it is to let it win and stop fighting it

Its just a mind game and logic is your enemy

You exist because you think there is a blue and a red part but there isnt. Surrender yourself to the red and win. Just don't let it control your body or you have lost it. You already lost but it can get worse if you keep fighting 

Admit you don't know anything

Edited by Hojo

@Someone here

So you're saying the highest goal is enlightenment, losing all biases, and thus to love everything including evil and all suffering in existence?

Even if this is were true, how is that something desirable to attain?

Isn't that the worst thing ever? Not only relative to humans, but relative to all beings in existence. 

How can this state be good in any sense if it doesn't include the wellbeing of others

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael i asked God what it was and it was an endless loop of logic until I sat there and then God turned itself into my life energies and if you sit there long enough God will turn itself into the solar system and if you sit there long enough God will turn itself into the galaxy and if you sit there it will turn itself into the universe and if you sit there it will turn itself into nothing.

There is no solar system as you know it and no galaxy. It's a masonic deception. All images of space are CGI, video is filmed underwater with green screens and the earth is flat contained by a firmament of stars who always move in the same patterns. If you want to go down that rabbit hole check this out. https://www.bitchute.com/video/47eUnCb95dkp/

Edited by Holykael

12 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I have yet to find someone who presents a credible argument against my thesis. All I hear is the same old "god propaganda". Can't have good without the bad. Look.at the beauty but only the beauty, pretend like the atrocities don't exist.

I'm going to throw you for a loop.  You agree that you are alone as God now, dreaming you are @Holykael right?  And you also agree that this is a dream...there are no other conscious experiences happening.  You are it.  You are completely alone as God dreaming everything.   Correct?  All that exists is right now.  Yes? 

What I'm getting at is that everything you are saying about these horrible atrocities and babies being raped and how many horrible things you are going to live through- can you not see that you are imagining all of this right now?  

Imagine if you were asleep in a dream and inside that dream you were thinking about all the horrible things you were going to experience- and how God is so terrible.   And you started to freak out in the dream.  But then you woke up and you realized it was just all a dream?  You realized that none of it existed anywhere or had any real existence other than while in that dream.  And now it was all gone..or...to be more accurate- it never existed at all other than in your imagination.   You may have suffered a broken leg in your dream, or some other thing...but did everything else that you were freaking out about happen or was it only in your imagination?  Can you really say you will be a baby being raped one day or right now is that only a thought in your imagination?  Can you disprove what I am saying?  Has death happened to you?   Really be careful here - do not say it's for sure that one day you will die.  Have you died as of right now?

You can definitely accuse God of having one hell of a fucked up imagination - but that's about it - and that's what infinite imagination is.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Someone here

So you're saying the highest goal is enlightenment, losing all biases, and thus to love everything including evil and all suffering in existence?

Even if this is were true, how is that something desirable to attain?

Isn't that the worst thing ever? Not only relative to humans, but relative to all beings in existence. 

How can this state be good in any sense if it doesn't include the wellbeing of others

Again..there is a difference between goodness and Goodness. 

What you call good is not what Goodness actually is . Goodness is synonymous with reality . Why ? Because it created itself through the strangeloop that is consciousness. 

Look at your fucking hands ..this is utterly remarkable and miraculous that anything exists at all .

If you develop your consciousness more and more you will realise that even sadness has its own beauty and necessity.  Don't you enjoy listening to sad and melancholic songs when you are depressed? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm going to throw you for a loop.  You agree that you are alone as God now, dreaming you are @Holykael right?  And you also agree that this is a dream...there are no other conscious experiences happening.  You are it.  You are completely alone as God dreaming everything.   Correct?  All that exists is right now.  Yes? 

What I'm getting at is that everything you are saying about these horrible atrocities and babies being raped and how many horrible things you are going to live through- can you not see that you are imagining all of this right now?  

Imagine if you were asleep in a dream and inside that dream you were thinking about all the horrible things you were going to experience- and how God is so terrible.   And you started to freak out in the dream.  But then you woke up and you realized it was just all a dream?  You realized that none of it existed anywhere or had any real existence other than while in that dream.  And now it was all gone..or...to be more accurate- it never existed at all other than in your imagination.   You may have suffered a broken leg in your dream, or some other thing...but did everything else that you were freaking out about happen or was it only in your imagination?  Can you really say you will be a baby being raped one day or right now is that only a thought in your imagination?  Can you disprove what I am saying?  Has death happened to you?   Really be careful here - do not say it's for sure that one day you will die.  Have you died as of right now?

You can definitely accuse God of having one hell of a fucked up imagination - but that's about it - and that's what infinite imagination is.

But if reality is infinite then you can infere that these imaginations have happened or will happen 

If you say past and future don't exist then at least you must admit that the present moment is moving and not static. Which means any horrible nightmare could happen any moment 

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

But if reality is infinite then you can infere that these imaginations have happened or will happen 

If you say past and future don't exist then at least you must admit that the present moment is moving and not static. Which means any horrible nightmare could happen any moment 

An inference is not the same as actual.  But by your own argument - it also means the possibility that none of these will ever be actual or directly experienced by God.  They will only exist as thoughts.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What you call good is not what Goodness actually is . Goodness is synonymous with reality . Why ? Because it created itself through the strangeloop that is consciousness. 

How is "Because it created itself through the strangeloop that is consciousness" an argument for reality being Goodness?

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

even sadness has its own beauty and necessity.  Don't you enjoy listening to sad and melancholic songs when you are depressed? 

That music can bring enjoyment.

But there's no enjoyment in depression.  If there's enjoyment then that is despite the depression. Or it's a side product. If reality were truly good, then you could get such enjoyment without the depression 

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

An inference is not the same as actual.  But by your own argument - it also means the possibility that none of these will ever be actual or directly experienced by God.  They will only exist as thoughts.   

Yes, but if reality is infinite then it's quite likely that they will become actual at some point.

And even if they don't, then the fact that it remained a possibility is reason enough for why reality is not good.

Reality were good if it were absolutely impossible for involuntary suffering to exist. For that, reality would have to be biased.

Edited by GreenWoods

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'd like to think that's true but if god is truly everything, he will manifest these atrocities in first person in some other dream, given enough dreams, eventually it'll get there. When this dream ends I'll know the truth but I won't have any bias to do anything about it. It has already manifested atrocities in my life like being tortured, scammed, psychosis, losing the love of my life, etc.

2 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

How is "Because it created itself through the strangeloop that is consciousness" an argument for reality being Goodness

Obvious.  Because it is one And singular..no one is sitting outside of reality telling it how it should be . Therefore reality is pure goodness. It chooses goodness because that's what you would choose if you are infinite and singular . Why would you choose to be bad or evil ? You see ? God/reality is ultimately selfless because its everything. So from the highest perspective everything is good because its nesscary. If something isn't Good ..it simply could not exist .

Now its important to differentiate between goodness and happiness or pleasure. Those are subsets of Absolute Goodness. 

6 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

That music can bring enjoyment.

But there's no enjoyment in depression.  If there's enjoyment then that is despite the depression. Or it's a side product. If reality were truly good, then you could get such enjoyment without the depression 

Being depressed is extremely beautiful if you know how to be properly depressed. Which is what @Holykael is not able to do .

you can turn anything into a blessing .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Obvious.  Because it is one And singular..no one is sitting outside of reality telling it how it should be . Therefore reality is pure goodness. It chooses goodness because that's what you would choose if you are infinite and singular . Why would you choose to be bad or evil ? You see ? God/reality is ultimately selfless because its everything. So from the highest perspective everything is good because its nesscary. If something isn't Good ..it simply could not exist .

Now its important to differentiate between goodness and happiness or pleasure. Those are subsets of Absolute Goodness. 

Being depressed is extremely beautiful if you know how to be properly depressed. Which is what @Holykael is not able to do .

Was it good that I had an abusive father, that's absolute goodness. To whom exactly? I doubt anyone on earth would argue that's good. It's good only for god. If god is literally willing it over the opinions of all living beings, that to me makes god extremely selfish. If god were good, he wouldn't make an abusive father because it promotes the well being of all living beings. Shouldn't god care more about its creations than it does itself if it were selfless???

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That argument would only hold, IF the one who has the experience is also on a conscious level the one who creates the experience.

Which is obviously not the case.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What happens is what reality imagines, so if reality imagines that you can't enjoy depression then you can't do anything about it.

On a practical level you can, but not on a metaphysical level

Edited by GreenWoods

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Was it good that I had an abusive father, that's absolute goodness. To whom exactly? I doubt anyone on earth would argue that's good. It's good only for god. If god is literally willing it over the opinions of all living beings, that to me makes god extremely selfish. If god were good, he wouldn't make an abusive father because it promotes the well being of all living beings. Shouldn't god care more about its creations than it does itself if it were selfless???

God is more interested in your growth. Sorry to hear about your anusive father. But you can frame it in a positive way by understanding why he was abusive, forgiving him and being a loving person as you have total empathy on how it feels to be abused. 

it‘s really basic personal growth perspectives. Learning / Seeing things as opportunities. Taking responsibility instead of playing the victim. 

28 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I'd like to think that's true but if god is truly everything, he will manifest these atrocities in first person in some other dream, given enough dreams, eventually it'll get there. When this dream ends I'll know the truth but I won't have any bias to do anything about it. It has already manifested atrocities in my life like being tortured, scammed, psychosis, losing the love of my life, etc.

Remember i said God is infinite intelligence so it does not do anything simply to torture you.   Perhaps these experiences- while cruel to the ego - have helped you to be more compassionate for others - or it has helped you grow in some other way.  Or perhaps it helped someone else grow and not you.  It's hard to say why your father was abusive but that is only because you are only seeing the world from a finite perspective and because it caused the ego some type of anguish.  But to say God will do this or that horrible thing, and that it's only a matter of time, is simply you guessing.  You cannot disprove that all these terrible things you are imagining are all just imagination- no more than you could disprove me telling you death is imaginary. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.