funkychunkymonkey

1p-lsd can i get it in the mail?

5 posts in this topic

seems like i can but im going to GA(USA). hard getting an exact answer online i wonder if any fellow north americans know if 1plsd can cause legal issues if i have it mailed. im a little nervous about 5 meo malt (im not ready to have all my illusions shattered yet i have to admit that, i wanna mature and build my life back up first before i do something like that)

Use a P.O. box and if you're extra paranoid just go a mile from it to open it. (Not in your home)

Doubt anyone does anything more complicated than that :D..

Not legal advice though.

If its packaged well you should be fine. If they find it they wont waste the time and resources to go through all the legal shit, because they cant prove you knew what was inside it. they will just send you a warning letter stating customs has it. If you dont respond it will be considered abandoned and destroyed. As long as your not ordering like a massive amount to cause a big red flag you can probably make it work. MALT is Legal in the United States still,  so you can mail that just fine. Ive never tried it myself tho. Just read online about it.

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Use D.W, buy from the UK, not Netherlands, It comes in a letter.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:41 AM, funkychunkymonkey said:

seems like i can but im going to GA(USA). hard getting an exact answer online i wonder if any fellow north americans know if 1plsd can cause legal issues if i have it mailed. im a little nervous about 5 meo malt (im not ready to have all my illusions shattered yet i have to admit that, i wanna mature and build my life back up first before i do something like that)

I know this is a few weeks old. But there are some shady vendors selling 25 INBOMe and calling it LSD or an LSD analog like 1p. NBOMes tend to cause heart attacks so you definitely should test the 1P-LSD to ensure it really is it. That's likely to be a greater concern than any legal angle when trying to acquire 1P in the US.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.