igor699669

Purpose of life of children who died early

8 posts in this topic

I dont think that they do something wrong in there lifes, but whats purpose ? 

@Templeofthemonkeygod

@igor699669 yes consciousness experiences everything, and one of the multiple things is also dying as early children. It's not about doing something wrong, but the purpose is having also this kind of experience.

Consciousness doesn't know death only life. Energy is being transformed from one form of life to another.  We're the ones that interpret it as catastrophic. Remember, consciousness is all that exists and will always be all that exists, so you're only seeing deaths of children in your imagination. Of, course when it happens through the human consciousness, it's a different story, as in my case, but I'm speaking from the Absolute sense. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/18/2023 at 0:00 PM, igor699669 said:

I dont think that they do something wrong in there lifes, but whats purpose ? 

Their purpose is to die :ph34r: