The Redeemer

We need a device that allows us to control keyboard strokes with our thoughts

13 posts in this topic

I have visualized this and realized how important an invention this would be for internet browsing. 

So the premise is that somehow an ai or mechanical device is able to read our subconscious minds or electrical impulses in the brain, which would allow the internet to become fully automated and interactable with our thoughts and feelings.

Imagine you are thinking and the internet is already pulling up articles and webpages that your subconscious mind is thinking and churning about.

There has to be a way where someone could invent something like this.

Edited by The Redeemer

Becareful with tech stuff, each new tech comes with it's consequences. 

This would make us hackable animals. 

My question is what is going to be automated&interactable you or the internet?

I think it's way too early for this tech.

3356.jpg

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

10 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

My question is what is going to be automated&interactable you or the internet?

Both

Musk is making that. Human trials start next year.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk is making that. Human trials start next year.

Yay!

9 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

Yay!

Wrong response. That invention will do more harm than good. It’s gonna give hackers another source to do the Devils work. Humans keep making more tools for Devils.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

5 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Wrong response. That invention will do more harm than good. It’s gonna give hackers another source to do the Devils work. Humans keep making more tools for Devils.

There is good and evil in all things created.

I would like to be able to play instruments with nothing but my thoughts, I find it difficult to translate my imagination into hand movements.

beep boop

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I would like to be able to play instruments with nothing but my thoughts, I find it difficult to translate my imagination into hand movements.

Imagine if you could imagine sounds and it would save the audio file of it to your computer.

Edited by The Redeemer

@The Redeemer I'm thinking even more direct, like using your imagination as some kind of MIDI controller. I love to make music while lucid dreaming because it allows me to do just that. Imagine if you could do an entire live-set like that!

beep boop

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@The Redeemer I'm thinking even more direct, like using your imagination as some kind of MIDI controller. I love to make music while lucid dreaming because it allows me to do just that. Imagine if you could do an entire live-set like that!

Woah