Vingger

Mind Is What I Am | Improving Mental Processes

11 posts in this topic

read a lot of people speaking  i got truth now what i' am going to do?! saying things like ¡i am god! ¡it's timeless it's eternal! blablabla

you can repeat it thousand of times but you are not really doing nothing,

mind is the self improvement

mind is the difference of being sad and being fully energy

Don't care what unintelligible facts you realize if you are not improving your mental processes

you will never get the right job if you don't have the right mental processes to spend five to seven years studying

you will never get the right contacts you need or the friends you deserve if your ego is not accurate

will never stay in the gim the time is needed to improve and feel healthy

mind is not a thing that you used to be and now you overcome it

mind should be used to see life even more awesome,

is key to create a profound life, since you wake up and go to sleep

started this path we'll see what happen in the next update

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Without the eternal you're dissing, what's any experience good for. Comes and goes, then mind dies and what? Sure enjoy being an ego and enjoy the birth rebirth cycle of ignorance, learning, work and suffering.

I think this forum is for egos that want out of this(imo useless) game by realising our true nature.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Vingger You are going to meet a lot of resistance to your post.

Most of the arguments will sound something like... don't think that your are God, know that you are God. Also, a common argument is that all desire (i.e. good job, a lot of friends, etc.) leads to suffering. There is value in these arguments that shouldn't be ignored.

But I'm with you. I don't think having an ego or using your mind is a bad thing.

Life is to be enjoyed not escaped. A well trained mind and ego are useful tools for living.

42 minutes ago, Bodhi123 said:

@Vingger You are going to meet a lot of resistance to your post.

Most of the arguments will sound something like... don't think that your are God, know that you are God. Also, a common argument is that all desire (i.e. good job, a lot of friends, etc.) leads to suffering. There is value in these arguments that shouldn't be ignored.

But I'm with you. I don't think having an ego or using your mind is a bad thing.

Life is to be enjoyed not escaped. A well trained mind and ego are useful tools for living.

Yet to enjoy life the most, they say, one has to recognise enlightenment... So yeah, having an Ego stops you from that. Just based on what all the teachers say.

Basically the truth to free us all can only be said by silence,because words are objects and not the emptiness we try to talk about. 

So the post we all need is never going to be posted, but it is always posted also (the no post), it's just that we dont see it! lol

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Yet to enjoy life the most, they say, one has to recognise enlightenment...

I essentially agree with you.

However, I disagree with the hostile and antagonistic attitude that some people have towards the ego and thoughts.

I also don't think it is mandatory for all people to devote their life to pursuing enlightenment.

If this forum wasn't there, I would have ended up dead by now.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

3 minutes ago, Bodhi123 said:

I essentially agree with you.

However, I disagree with the hostile and antagonistic attitude that some people have towards the ego and thoughts.

I also don't think it is mandatory for all people to devote their life to pursuing enlightenment.

Ofcourse but those have no job in this forum, right? Maybe in the other sections.

Yeah doesnt have to be a hostile attitude,  but since its like an addiction we need to recognise we want to change it. Even tho its not ultimately bad, just like a cigarette additiction.

I wonder if in the futute there will be "Ego is harmful to you and those close to you" signs everywhere :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Mind is the organism's OS within it's environment.

Edited by cetus56

On 22/3/2017 at 5:31 PM, Vingger said:

read a lot of people speaking  i got truth now what i' am going to do?! saying things like ¡i am god! ¡it's timeless it's eternal! blablabla

you can repeat it thousand of times but you are not really doing nothing,

mind is the self improvement

mind is the difference of being sad and being fully energy

Don't care what unintelligible facts you realize if you are not improving your mental processes

you will never get the right job if you don't have the right mental processes to spend five to seven years studying

you will never get the right contacts you need or the friends you deserve if your ego is not accurate

will never stay in the gim the time is needed to improve and feel healthy

mind is not a thing that you used to be and now you overcome it

mind should be used to see life even more awesome,

is key to create a profound life, since you wake up and go to sleep

started this path we'll see what happen in the next update

"mind is the self improvement"

Nah. A mind is not self improvement. A mind can be improved though, and this we call self-improvement, yes. But all improvement is relative, though.

Sure, you are a mind, and I am another mind.

But the question is: What REALLY is a mind? Vingger. Go contemplate that. Don't tell me it's "self improvement" or "the difference between x and y". self=mind, right. But what really is a self, a mind?

Hint: It's a hoax. A game. A play. But happy playing, after all we're all playing.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.