onacloudynight

Best Place To Practice Pickup For A 19 Year Old?

7 posts in this topic

Where is the best place? I am not going to college till the summer. Can a 19 year old gain access to bars and clubs?

@onacloudynight pick up can be used anywhere anytime. Let go and engage. Try grocery store or at the gas station maybe the park or walking the dog.

Pick up is energy. Pull that energy in and find attraction anytime anywhere anyplace.

Do try to not induce the bar seen or alcohol to pick up. Just be your greatest version everytime you are present.

Yea you can do it anywhere, I got with a girl yesterday at the park and I turned 19 on Tuesday even. 

Bars and clubs are the most ideal places there though because you know that most of the girls there are looking for guys anyway, even though it doesn't always seem like it because they huddle together with their girl friends a lot of the time.

Tbh im from Europe and here you can get into bars and clubs at 18 but i heard in the US you have to be 21.

Watch some RSD videos on youtube, they teach you how to be a man, how to understand women better, how to act, etc etc and implement it, it really does work.

On 22/03/2017 at 7:25 AM, onacloudynight said:

Best Place To Practice Pickup For A 19 Year Old?

One of my neighbors is feeling a bit lonely since his wife passed away three years ago.
Anyone know the best place to practice pickup for a 75 year old?

@jse Any church. Crafting shows. At the mall, right when it opens. At the hospital (visitors). Any movie theater showing any movie with Diane Keaton in it. And of course, he should consider inventing Tinder for seniors and call it Elder.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Pickup places appear to be age-dependant:

5yo -> kindergarten
10-15 -> shopping mall, right when it closes
16-18 -> school prom
19-22 -> Actualized.org forum
23-29 -> rave parties
30-40 -> bars
41-60 -> AA meetups
61-79 -> mall, right when it opens
80+ -> retirement home cafeteria