ValiantSalvatore

Google's Answer To ChatGPT

9 posts in this topic

There is more, yet I can only post a German video about this, it sounds pretty insane. I'll also post it. 

I am sorta blown away, my real name is DMT's nickname and my favorite company brings out an A.I with my star sign and I'd like to venture into the field of NLP now. Weird!!!

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore

3 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

There is more, yet I can only post a German video about this, it sounds pretty insane. I'll also post it. 

I am sorta blown away, my real name is DMT's nickname and my favorite company brings out an A.I with my star sign and I'd like to venture into the field of NLP now. Weird!!!

Pretty nice post! Am also blown away because Gemini is my birth sign, and Google is using Gemini's name for their A.I language program, which is neat! GO GEMINI!?

They should have named it Google Cock.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then it would be mine star sign.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ciao Leo, I am just responding to you here because I cannot seem to contact you in other ways, I have sent e-mails and I see you active on the forum, I am wondering when the life purpose videos will be back up because I have limited time to view them, and it was a big investment for me. I posted in the thread about it...

I have emailed Vimeo and they should get it working any day now. Please wait a bit longer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm actually rooting for Google to get a high-tech platform on their own. Of all the big giants, I feel the most confident them handling all my data rather than anyone else. Despite having a huge power and capital and influence they don't seem to be abusing it very much - at least not compared to how they could if they wanted to. Paying a few bucks for Youtube a month to protect my sanity from adds is a trade-off I'd make any time. 

Compared to all the other big tech they seem the most ethical - but who knows I'm sure there is much I don't know about them that goes in the underground. 

Hope they will make this work. Open AI is awesome but that sort of overnight glory can be dangerous to a company unused to handling such a wealth and power - plenty of opportunity for corruptible influence 

Would also be cool if they had their own variation of Twitter that would catch and eliminate all the corruption and dark side of Instagram and Facebook. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

I'm actually rooting for Google to get a high-tech platform on their own. Of all the big giants, I feel the most confident them handling all my data rather than anyone else. Despite having a huge power and capital and influence they don't seem to be abusing it very much - at least not compared to how they could if they wanted to. Paying a few bucks for Youtube a month to protect my sanity from adds is a trade-off I'd make any time. 

Compared to all the other big tech they seem the most ethical - but who knows I'm sure there is much I don't know about them that goes in the underground. 

Hope they will make this work. Open AI is awesome but that sort of overnight glory can be dangerous to a company unused to handling such a wealth and power - plenty of opportunity for corruptible influence 

Would also be cool if they had their own variation of Twitter that would catch and eliminate all the corruption and dark side of Instagram and Facebook. 

Yeah I feel confident with Google, although most likely any data security guy/girl will explain 10k possible leaks, when I translated some law from Google to German it was pretty decent for their fitness api, Google FIT. I also trust them mostly, and I feel very comfortable and although the data similar to Samsung that they have is quiet sensetive, I don't usually make as much of a fuss, as I don't know how valuable this data generally speaking is besides for military and business purposes. I don't know how valuable health data is and they fundamentally have free disposal over it to some extend, obviously trading and thrid party selling etc. is forbidden. I never went into IT-Security only a tiny, tiny tiny bit. Not worth mentioning.

It's supposed to be twice as powerful as ChatGPT I can't imagine that I am just happy for humanity to have a technological glimmer of hope, that will help us tremendously. Similar to a Star Wars type of vision. I was surprised to also see nothing about FreedomGPT, I downloaded and tested it, yet it was pretty bad, so no surprise. Many companies are asking for A.I already, especially it's fascinating the the old unversity I was at exactly depicted this type of vision. Only thing missing is a space ship, with a Google Cock logo. I do have a seminar about these natural language models with the GPT model, and I will talk to the professor about this, and what she thinks ideally, I can't promise it. I might post about it then if it's interesting and if there are development opportunities. It's better most likely if everyone can build and play with their own A.I tools, and I bet Google (already does to some extend) will allows this more to happen than Open A.I, especially publically. Maybe even build one from scratch and fine-tune it, that definitely would be dope. 

I hope Musk sort of comes to an end in terms of Politics and Twitter, I would not know if my data is secure with Musk, if he just does what he wants.
I like both Microsoft and Google, Google a tad more, yet ultimately I don't know how I lost respect for Musk after he went republican and how toxic his fanboys usually are that use twitter and adhere to his politics. I doubt I would buy a Tesla for instance, even when I really loved to have one years back. If there is a German car with A.I I will just buy that, as I know the right people have been abused.

I never liked Facebook & Twitter even before Musk etc. Although I feel Meta is okay, yet I don't like the idea of breaking human contact to much. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore