Unlimited

Which tools a required for plugging?

8 posts in this topic

This is my first time doing this.

How do I insert it, with a normal syringe or do I need to get a specific one?

What else do I need to make this a clean process?

it makes absolute difference if you put it 4 or 5 centimeter in your ass. Here is the explanation if you have time to read:

https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

Just put it in 4 centimeters and not more deep. And use good syringes like these where everything is squeezed out:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003ODVE8W/?smid=AI2DVT22UJGSQ&tag=idealode-mp-pk-21&linkCode=asn&creative=6742&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B003ODVE8W&ascsubtag=MFOyQZ9zNvB4sgN2dKWCzA&th=1&psc=1

I think your country will have these Kind of syringes too

Edited by OBEler

52 minutes ago, OBEler said:

it makes absolute difference if you put it 4 or 5 centimeter in your ass. Here is the explanation if you have time to read:

The difference between 4 and 5 is not much and it squirts out so how would you really know? Why does it make a difference?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Unlimited I use a 5ml syringe, it tends to be shorter, I use 2-3ml, stick it all the way and keep it there for a few minutes.

@integral did you read the article? there is a zone in your rectum, about 2 cm long for maximal absorption.

I tested it out many times, there clearly is a sweet spot for maximal absorption. So just sticking in your ass like you feel is not a good way to go

@OBEler maybe becaus you use just a ml. I use at least 2ml and up to 5ml at a time.

@LSD-Rumi  are you serious 1 ml? Thats way too much man and you even speak about using 2 ml. 

you make things complicated again. Just some drops of water are enough mostly to dissolve the substance. 0,2 ml should be enough for high doses. Thats 10 times less water and of course the absorption happens in seconds not minutes

Edited by OBEler