StarStruck

Healthiest and most useful psychedelic for learning

8 posts in this topic

I have been experimenting with micro doses of magic mushrooms while practising my fields of choice and wow. It is insane how quick you learn if you use it in the right way but I'm considered magic mushrooms are not that healthy with a lot of toxins in it. What do you guys use? Don't recommend me modafinil or something. I'm looking for a substance that will give me brain elasticity.

LSD micro dose is exactly the same as mushrooms with no toxins.

The difference between LSD and mushrooms is very small, they feel very similar at any dose. 

im 5x better at everything on LSD, super human. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral I find them different at any dose

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@integral I find them different at any dose

Thats insane, I feel like most of the psychedelic testimonies Leo has made about different substances is completely wrong because its relative.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

LSD micro is probably my favorite micro dose so far. 

Leo has an episode on nootropics that is pretty good —you might want to check it out and test some things. I’ve tried most of them, my favorite is lion’s mane, bacopa and sulbutiamine.

Sulbutiamine is supposed to help you with learning languages and speaking better. I am not trying to learn a language atm so not sure about that part exactly, however I feel SO sharp on it and words definitely flow freely. I feel like it makes my eyes seem brighter too lol!

You can’t take it everyday though because much like micro dosing mushies, you’ll build a tolerance. So I space it out and only have it maybe twice a week tops then take breaks here and there. 

Can’t wait to see what others say on this topic. 

Microdose ayahuasca in a 15mL bottle- take about 10 - 20 drops out of a syringe per day. 

14 hours ago, integral said:

Thats insane, I feel like most of the psychedelic testimonies Leo has made about different substances is completely wrong because its relative.

100%, Leo's mind is very different to most of us. I've stopped taking other people's takes on psychedelics so seriously, but especially Leo's lol. I'm just gonna act that I have zero idea what these substances are, except for my own experiences with them.

13 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

100%, Leo's mind is very different to most of us. I've stopped taking other people's takes on psychedelics so seriously, but especially Leo's lol. I'm just gonna act that I have zero idea what these substances are, except for my own experiences with them.

Mind and genetics. And most of all, it's hard to explain your trips in words because words are so fucking limited.