Jowblob

MDMA Trip Report, Insane Peace and Feeling Like an Ascended Master

12 posts in this topic

So i finally decided to take 100mg of mdma which was half the pill, and i laid on some cushions in my computer room. After 1hour i started to notice some slight effects just like on "lsd" but without the transition comeup. I tried as hard as possible to surrender while listening to music, some slight loving bodily sensation was felt for couple of minutes just like on low dose lsd and that was it. After that no matter how hard i tried to surrender, it didn't do much... I felt like this 100mg dose wasn't far from my baseline consciousness so i decided to take 200mg or a whole pill more. After taking it i decided to move to my bedroom and lay on the bed, after around 30-45min i said to myself "it doesn't work", and just when i said that the comeup came even harder then on the highest dose of lsd i ever had. The comeup was god's presence or extreme energy of becoming more conscious that sent me to another consciousness level. When this comeup came and lasted for like 10 seconds, my thoughts tell me to put on my clothes and go outside because i'm in a different timeline/consciousness right now. So i put on my clothes and look outside through every window in my house, i don't see anyone outside or hear a noise. I go to my backyard really fast and put my scooter helm on so i could drive on my scooter, i turn the scooter on and the engine starts running but when i turn the gas handle to drive forward on my scooter it doesn't work.... It's like god is preventing me to drive it, then in my thoughts i say "wtf" how is this possible and when i said that the gas handle started working again. I drive like 10meters in my backyard, and my thoughts keep preventing me from driving further. So i put the scooter back and put off my helm.

I went outside and started walking, walking didn't take any effort or energy it's like i could walk forever and my body felt light or like nothingness. It was like i was an ascended master, not putting out any energy on walking. So while i was walking people appeared again, and i was witnessing how all these people and the things they were doing are god's constructs. I was the only conscious being alive, and others are me. While walking a car drove by, the car sounded extremely realistic almost like it was an imaginary construct. So i walked for like 1km/1mile not far from my parents house and suddenly out of nowhere i felt like i was dieng from extreme thirst and was about to pass out, the thrist was so extreme that i couldn't do anything anymore and i felt like running into peoples house to drink some water. While that was happening, god was showing that i could die and he can setup my death anyway he wanted. And i realized i couldn't get help because it's all god around me. I knew why god did this, and i told him please make it stop i'm dieng from thirst, i swear i'm gonna go to my parents and apologise if you make it stop. Just when i said it, suddenly the extreme thirst was gone and i felt again like an ascended master and walked towards my parents house. While walking to my parents house, i see how the things that have been said to me by others is gods doing. Like for example how my friend told me before my trip that had mdma before, that when you take it you will want to walk. Or how i've read if you take mdma you have to drink coconut water with elektrolytes because you might get thirsty. This was all god constructing reality all around me preparing me for this experience.

So now i'm at my mothers house and my stepdad opens the door, then i started apologizing to him for everything that i did and then he called my mom. My mom came and i hugged her and started apologizing, while i was away for 1 year and didn't have any contact she lost all her teeth and had a heart infarct at work. My thoughts told me, that it was also her karma for the things that she did and now she is clean. We talked, and i decided to tell her what happend and how god made me come here again. Then she started talking and for the first time in my life i finally could see in her that her base consciousness was raised. She said that she went to church often and prayed that i would come back, she said that god told her that she was asking for too much. But her prayer was answered and i was forced by god to go to her house i think by making me thrist and asking me where i went. Then i started telling her about my life and the things that i experienced with god, she said that i was putting too much pressure on people with my talk because i knew so much. She said you should keep everything to yourself unless god gives you the right to teach others, she said everyone is on a different ladder of consciousness and you shouldn't interfere unless they are interested themselves. When she said that, i realized that she was right. Some people want to be where they're at, and interfering with their lives can actually put them in different situations but do they really want that? If i would force myself on my mother and show her a whole new world, that would change her life. But how would her life be after that? How would her relationship be with her stepdad? Perhaps her path would change and the relationship with her husband would change. Do i really want that? I guess god was talking through her, and i should listen to god.

*Also when i was walking on mdma, i felt extreme peace every step i took. It was like i was liberated from any suffering and was just watching these people like they were part of me god and that i created them. There was 1 guy mowing his grass, i walked past him and didn't hear any sound. There were people talking to eachother and i didn't hear them, they just stared at me when i walked by. All the sound was only created when it was close to me or i allowed it to be created. Never felt such peace as i took every step.

*also no teeth grinding or any other symptoms while i was on high dose of mdma, nothing... I was just myself in higher consciousness

Edited by Sincerity
changed all-caps title

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Nice.

Just curious. Was this your first MDMA experience? Were you fasting prior? When did you eat prior? How do you know the pill was 200mg? How long was the experience? Are you still having sensations a week later? Are you crying or having emotions a week later? Thanks. :) 

12 hours ago, Enlightement said:

This is beautiful. I mostly take hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. Just 5. 

You're good at what you do. 

What does it do? Is it like weak version of psychedelics>?

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

Nice.

Just curious. Was this your first MDMA experience? Were you fasting prior? When did you eat prior? How do you know the pill was 200mg? How long was the experience? Are you still having sensations a week later? Are you crying or having emotions a week later? Thanks. :) 

Yes it was my first mdma experience, prior i was eating very healthy foods for like 3-4 days and drank coconut water. I ate mostly different kinds of expensive sushi with salmon/eel and it had alot of healthy stuff in eat like avocados and so on. 

I knew the pill was 200mg is because it came from my friend that i taught a lot about psychology/god/spirituality, and he got it from his other friend that is close to god. It's also very large so i'm pretty sure if i weigh it it's gonna be 200. He said it's very pure mdma. The experience was like 4 hour.

I couldn't sleep for the next 2 days at night so i called in sick to work because it was very much to handle, yeah i cried for 2-3 days after the experience

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I think the dosage might be a lot higher, i just weighed 1 pill on my micro gram scale that is calibrated with weights. The weight of 1 pill is between 380-420 mg which is like 0.4gram . So in total i took around 600mg when the average dosage is 1-1.5mg per kg

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Interesting.

I probably would avoid leaving house on a macro dose. Definitely good that your scooter didn’t work properly. Perhaps a trip sitter is in order when I experiment with MDMA.

I resonate with guilt coming up and being resolved yet feeling so normal and light.

Also interesting that you were so thirsty. I’ve heard similar from someone after ayahuasca and for him it ended up being a huge wake up call around being super grateful for water ha ha ha.

29 minutes ago, Karla said:

Interesting.

I probably would avoid leaving house on a macro dose. Definitely good that your scooter didn’t work properly. Perhaps a trip sitter is in order when I experiment with MDMA.

I resonate with guilt coming up and being resolved yet feeling so normal and light.

Also interesting that you were so thirsty. I’ve heard similar from someone after ayahuasca and for him it ended up being a huge wake up call around being super grateful for water ha ha ha.

@KarlaYou don't need a trip sitter.... Don't you get it? Tools like mdma/lsd and so on give you high consciousness. The experience is lead by god and you're just being yourself. Everything that is happening is the will of god, trip sitters are useless as it is god too.

If god wants you to die or stop with this life, it can happen at any time. It is always your choice to stop this dream, when you stop your dream you become omniscient and you will know that everyone else is a creation of yours and you're the only god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob I'm curious. What was your intention for the trip? What is the biggest lesson you learned from that trip? Or what is the deepest insight you had?

==
For anyone planning to do MDMA: Really make sure you have pure MDMA and know the dosage exactly.
I would also never recommend such a large dose for a first time.
And read this, MDMA is not the safest psychedelic: https://rollsafe.org/

On 7/4/2023 at 5:34 AM, Jowblob said:

I go to my backyard really fast and put my scooter helm on so i could drive on my scooter,

._0   Please don't <3

Also: For a first time I would recommend a small dose (75-100mg). Perhaps a booster dose that is lower after (50-75mg), never higher. Especially if you have a low body mass or are sensitive. MDMA is powerful stuff.
=

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

2 hours ago, ItsNick said:

@Jowblob I'm curious. What was your intention for the trip? What is the biggest lesson you learned from that trip? Or what is the deepest insight you had?

==
For anyone planning to do MDMA: Really make sure you have pure MDMA and know the dosage exactly.
I would also never recommend such a large dose for a first time.
And read this, MDMA is not the safest psychedelic: https://rollsafe.org/

._0   Please don't <3

Also: For a first time I would recommend a small dose (75-100mg). Perhaps a booster dose that is lower after (50-75mg), never higher. Especially if you have a low body mass or are sensitive. MDMA is powerful stuff.
=

It still wasnt more powerfull then lsd. My consciousness could easily handle it. My intention was to experience love or to see how it compares to lsd. Which was very similar to low dose lsd without the floaty visuals

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

So God is a ruler that fully controls you and also punishes you based on Karma and is at the same time separate from you (so as to decide what happens with you and the situations that you're in)? Not feeling so good about this trip report not gonna lie lol. 

Also, you said you were the only one conscious and yet God told you not to interfere in other people's lives, and to apologize to your parents, but... what lives? What parents? You just said there are none, not like we think of them anyway. If you can turn down people's sounds at will I think at that point it's blatant that they're just a projection in your field of view and don't have a personal consciousness.

On 7/4/2023 at 1:21 PM, Jowblob said:

f god wants you to die or stop with this life, it can happen at any time. It is always your choice to stop this dream, when you stop your dream you become omniscient and you will know that everyone else is a creation of yours and you're the only god.

So is it my choice to stop this dream, or God's? How do we make the distinction between me and God here?

3 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

So God is a ruler that fully controls you and also punishes you based on Karma and is at the same time separate from you (so as to decide what happens with you and the situations that you're in)? Not feeling so good about this trip report not gonna lie lol. 

Also, you said you were the only one conscious and yet God told you not to interfere in other people's lives, and to apologize to your parents, but... what lives? What parents? You just said there are none, not like we think of them anyway. If you can turn down people's sounds at will I think at that point it's blatant that they're just a projection in your field of view and don't have a personal consciousness.

So is it my choice to stop this dream, or God's? How do we make the distinction between me and God here?

@michaelcycle00 Your full awakening is predestined by god, before the full awakening you can leave the dream at any time this will happen when you start telling yourself that you want to end life often, god will test you and in most cases you won't be ready.

You control yourself, your life is predestined until you're liberated from suffering. God is always righteous in all his descisions.

Not to interfere because they're all creations of yours and they don't know it in any other way, god contains and expresses all the possebilities. Their behaviour is not really them.

They do have personal consciousness but it will never be higher then yours.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE