Huegeleisen

Healthy meal to eat at school?

10 posts in this topic

What healthy meal would you make, if you had to eat lunch at school? 
It should be cold, since we have no microwave at school available and it should be portable in box(es) in a school bag.

Edited by Huegeleisen

Salade : chicken, pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, olive oil, a bit of cider vinegar, salt pepper etc.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Meat, veg and some pumpkin. Sprinkle some nuts and olive oil and that baby, cant go wrong. 

Would meal prep a few days, can buy big bag of mince for a quick one, or do a roast on the weekend. 

To school, I bring an apple, a little container of nuts/seeds, a spring mix salad with peeled carrots, pepper, and sprouted greens on top, and a thermos full of either chickpeas or lentils (that I put on top of my salad). 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

34 minutes ago, toasty7718 said:

To school, I bring an apple, a little container of nuts/seeds, a spring mix salad with peeled carrots, pepper, and sprouted greens on top, and a thermos full of either chickpeas or lentils (that I put on top of my salad). 

^ an A-student approach right there 9_9

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

We used to eat Falafel sandwiches at school. It was pretty healthy IMO. But we also bought Chips and other unhealthy stuff. 

You can make egg sandwiches. A vegan burrito is good too.

This is how you get food at school in the Middle East, you may get raped in the process, lol.

R.jpeg

Edited by LSD-Rumi

22 hours ago, Michael569 said:

^ an A-student approach right there 9_9

No, it lacks GREASE.

Don't forget that you are the ultimate result of a race that spent 2000 years on a flat, rainy island. You have life and therefore your taste tastes are automatically horribles :)

“oh, I mixed beans, oats, tomato puree and turmeric. Hummm it tastes lovely, can't wait for me to sell it at the vegan fest in london :) And if it doesn't rain, I'll treat myself to a lukewarm beer :) »

NO IT'S NOT A "LOVELY MEAL", IT'S HORRIBLE, YES IT HAS AN A:A FOR ANOREXIC.

HEUZJSJUSHSU%%%

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia I'm not born British ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Schizophonia I'm not born British ?

Too late, you are already contaminated

Capture d’écran 2023-07-07 à 21.30.02.png

On 7/6/2023 at 8:52 AM, toasty7718 said:

Nice...i like...no wonder you have lovely hair. Lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.