Juan

Does Your Brain Hallucinate Conscious Reality? - Anil Seth Interview

27 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Have you ever accessed Alien Consciousness without psychedelics? Or only a memory of it?

Have you ever accessed it without weed?

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can't say since it's just some story in a book. Who knows what's true in that book and what is made up?

Well, the reader would have to obviously, because we all have access to Universal Intelligence. You should be able to read it and determine what makes sense and what doesn't. You should be able to filter out all the human bias from the channeller and glean the Truth for yourself while reading.

2 hours ago, Anahata said:

Direct experience is direct, not perceived. 

Why not both?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, ItsNick said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever accessed Alien Consciousness without psychedelics? Or only a memory of it?

Not Leo, but from my experience the idea of “taking psychedelics” flies out the window because you’re undeniably aware that all of what you thought was real is imaginary.  

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Experience of god or higher consciousness or beyond mind is self validating and this validation more or less comes from our intuition, and the shift we feel in day to day consciousness through our insights.  

Edited by ranaya

3 hours ago, ItsNick said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever accessed Alien Consciousness without psychedelics?

No

Or only a memory of it?

My consciousness of it is more than a memory.

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Physical reality is a hallucination created by your wave of consciousness. It's not atoms bouncing around in a box, it's a hallucination created to keep your life going forward. The very thought that you are a human organism that needs food and water to survive is a hallucination in of itself. The truth is that you are god hallucinating your human body, understanding of this fact can create for many different fun times. Just as a Tv morphs its pixels to create different shows, god is doing the same thing with its consciousness to construct our lives. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura