Danioover9000

How stage orange corrupts stage green.

9 posts in this topic

What a great video, one of many examples of stage orange values corrupting stage green values:

Also a lesson in masculine and feminine love here too. The whale to me is obviously too sick and too far gone to be released back into the wild, and the obvious solution is masculine love here, yet it's like in Sun Tsu's Art of War, and the entanglement and contested grounds, in which whoever and what army makes the first attempt to capture a swamp land or some inhospitable terrain, gets the disadvantages first, and nobody wants to be first or initiate first, so instead they're left with inaction. That combined with the social ramifications of what might have happened, nobody wants to nor can't exercise masculine love.

Regardless, it was a good attempt, yet deep down, metaphysically and epistemically, there's a lot of bias with these decisions.

Edited by Sincerity
Fixed typo in title

The video is excellent, but your text around it is a bit vague and can lead to assumptions and misunderstandings.

"What a great video, one of many examples of stage orange values corrupting stage green values"

Which stage orange is corrupting green values? WB for making the movie? McGraw who was a orange billionaire who invested huge amounts of money in the foundation. So in this case stage orange money with stage green intent. Also WB invested in the foundation, although I can't make out if this was from a stage orange or green perspective from them. (Orange, doing it for the publicity)

" Also a lesson in masculine and feminine love here too."

What do you mean with masculine love? Killing Keiko to reduce suffering? But could the notion of trying to rehabilitate Keiko not for the notion of saving him but for gathering data, and trying to take all the existing knowledge and putting it into practice regarding the outcome, so one day that knowledge and practical experience could be used into other research to prevent other animal suffering also be considered masculine love?

" Regardless, it was a good attempt, yet deep down, metaphysically and epistemically, there's a lot of bias with these decisions."

What do you mean with 'these' decisions?

From a stage yellow perspective, especially after so much time has passed, it also needs to be considered how big the ripple effect will be of killing Keiko to young children instead of saving him towards humans and their relationship with nature and animals. I don't know if there has been any research done into this.

Edited by OmniNaut

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

nobody wants to nor can't exercise masculine love.

ha, this is a problem for me. I can't deny. The hardest thing for me to do is to be hard. I guess, I fear that I will take it too far, or enjoy it or go down a tunnel I do not want to go. It is the biggest roadblock on my path. I guess I fear I will lose control and turn into Hannibal Lector or something. I don't know how to handle intentionally hurting people/beings... man blind spots suck ass...

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

24 minutes ago, Ajax said:

ha, this is a problem for me. I can't deny. The hardest thing for me to do is to be hard. I guess, I fear that I will take it too far, or enjoy it or go down a tunnel I do not want to go. It is the biggest roadblock on my path. I guess I fear I will lose control and turn into Hannibal Lector or something. I don't know how to handle intentionally hurting people/beings... man blind spots suck ass...

You create what you fear, so don't fear. At least that is easier said than done.

But I understand you, seeing, understanding and applying masculine love, is also a big challenge for me.

9 minutes ago, OmniNaut said:

You create what you fear, so don't fear. At least that is easier said than done.

But I understand you, seeing, understanding and applying masculine love, is also a big challenge for me.

Indeed, you are so right. About creating my fear. *LOVE* That's the funny thing about blind spots, you know it is there but you struggle to do something about it. At least, that is how it has been for me. 

Thank you for letting me know I am not alone in this challenge.  It gives me comfort :x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Can you live without stage orange? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@Enlightement  sure, it's just a model.

He was a social outcast.

He lacked social skills! 

It might of helped to straighten his fin, that's probably a bad fashion look for his kind. 

Got to start thinking like whales.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

48 minutes ago, integral said:

He was a social outcast.

He lacked social skills! 

It might of helped to straighten his fin, that's probably a bad fashion look for his kind. 

Got to start thinking like whales.

@integralDude, Orca's are part of the Dolphin family.