jdc7733

I’m getting a lot of synchronicities and don’t know to do.

7 posts in this topic

I also had a certain dream that said “tell the truth.” Let’s just say I’m hiding something dark but I can’t tell if synchronicities are leading towards or away from a dark path. What should I do?

@jdc7733 I think you are over thinking too much on this. Give some time 

Even if it means hiking for a while through the abyss, take the inner path that leads to absolute light.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I wouldn't call this a synchronicity. Just your subconscious speaking to you.

Your fears and neuroses that you push away in the waking state will manifest themselves in the dream state, because the dream state is made of your thoughts, and there is no ego identity in the dream state to readily push those thoughts away as you would in the waking state.

What I would take away from this: There is a lot of resistance in your psychology that you need to take the time to look at and unravel, instead of pushing it away. Your dreams will also change as a result of doing this.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Realize what is true for you, but don’t hold onto it as if it’s the only truth. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@jdc7733 I guess the dream was referring to you speaking to your self. So I would say if you are not telling the truth to your self then what actions are you taking. 

Maybe you need to see the pain to your self and others causes by your self (if applicable). Follow that back to not telling the truth and then see if that’s the right way to live. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

What is truth. Ever head someone saying that an enlightened one that is living in truth? Well check out Leo’s video to get an idea of truth.  It a video on how to realising god not truth but realising god is done (not exclusively to) by removing the false hood.  

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.