Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Optimized Life

Should I go organic or wait until I have business success?

8 posts in this topic

So should I just commit to going organic inmediately because, where I live, the difference isn't THAT much for certain foods. 

For eggs I can go organic for only a couple dollars more, I worked out that quality eggs would cost me an extra of $1 per day on average, $30 a month. For something as nutritious as eggs this can be a worthwhile investment. 

For it to be worthwhile there would need to be a visible improvement in my energy and focus and brain, but if you feel the same eating organic bananas vs normal after a while it's like ... OK, am i just throwing money away and money is extremely valuable and could be used for something else?

I admit thought I have not yet ever commited to that diet, so I don't know until I try. Technically this question is pointless and I should just experiment, I am just afraid of having less money 

Will this tangibly allow me to use my brain better in the short term, not just long term protections. 

Edit : the question isn't really "is it too expensive" : It's not. I can afford to spend $1 extra a day on eggs. My point is, should I expect tangible noticeable benefits within the next week or month in how I feel, or is it more a long term protection mechanism, especially with fruits also. Has anyone noticed raw power increase from switching to organic fruits. 

Edited by Optimized Life

Depends on your survival situation. I would go half and half. If you're really struggling with money look at it like this: any food will keep you alive. Buy what will keep you alive.

When I eat organic foods I feel the difference immediately. As for others I don't know

Yes I'm interested in his question as well. Anybody who has switched to 100% organic do you feel the difference in your health or is it only sort of like in the long term you'll be healthier for longer but nothing changes in your immediate experience?

More than energy increase, I've found I need to eat way less to be satiated/not hungry.

I probably eat even 40% less some weeks if I go full organic (this means even the fucking croissant it's organic lol)

Edited by Javfly33

On 6/14/2023 at 1:45 PM, Optimized Life said:

should I expect tangible noticeable benefits within the next week or month in how I feel

In my experience you will NEVER feel any difference between organic and inorganic.

However, that doesn't mean it won't affect your health over decades. You can't notice something that takes a decade to build up.

When something finally goes wrong with your health you will not even know why. You will be confused as fuck about it for years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In my experience you will NEVER feel any difference between organic and inorganic.

I do notice it depending the product like eggs. Instead of eating 3 regular ones, with organic ones I feel full already with 2, and I feel the difference in their quality big time. Same nowadays with organic tofu because I’m vegan, so I would said it’s gonna depend the product, not everything has to be organic tho but, as less processed as possible. Grow my own food is a end goal. 

Also organic chickpeas omg and pasta, it tastes SO much better than regular ones, and yes the result I would said is better. 

Edited by Juan

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When something finally goes wrong with your health you will not even know why. You will be confused as fuck about it for years.

This is sad for some people, I see it now with some of my family members. I tell them to get better quality food, not necessarily organic and for some reason they keep themselves attached to the cheapest ones, they don’t like probably the idea to spend more money for their health and I think some of the ingredients of the cheapest ones are designed to be addictive.

On 19/06/2023 at 1:18 PM, Leo Gura said:

However, that doesn't mean it won't affect your health over decades. You can't notice something that takes a decade to build up.

I mean, there are countless vegetables that have showed more vitamin content (upto 70% more, but normally is about 35% more) than non-organic. 

Which is totally logical, since the quality of the top-soil where the food grows, it's directly connected to the quality of food.

Most of Non organic soil has been fried to death the last 50 years. From bad and abrasive agricultural practices to uncontrollable use of fertilisers.

You can eat and eat nowadays and don't get really satisfied. The reason is the soil in some countries its incredibly poor, food grows because of fertilisers but the food is just doesn´t have raw aliveness (prana) of an organic well taken care of soil. 

Edited by Javfly33