Loveeee

Aliens and spirituality ?

18 posts in this topic

What to make of it in the larger, spiritual context, this whole alien/disclosure thing, could it relate to me personally, what is God up to, I'm thinking of previous telepathic experiences and such, but that's just mental masturbation I need to do the work 

Youtubers like Gigi Young or Bridget Nielsen talk a lot about it which I found strange since they're quite smart, maybe more than I thought 

Edit : 

If I was materialistic I would swear I'm in a simulation, that's how real it felt, just clear-cut back and forth, telepathic experiences, like someone talking to me through me, insane synchronicity etc 

The question is who is on the other end of the line ?

Absolutely no one, on either end, but relatively speaking I tend to view it in a higher/lower-self dynamic, yet last time I felt that on an even more relative level it might be some simulation/alien type of stuff 

I literally said to myself " So I'm not so alone .. " and felt so happy I had to snap out of it and didn't go deeper

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Alien simulation. Your body is a machine that alien put souls into. The universe is created in which you are only alone as you feel. Its not infinite loneliness its the entire scale. Because it's so real you can just ignore solipsism and live like everyone is real thats the purpose of people. 

People get caught up in solipsism and then hang onto it out of fear deal with it and move onto new horizons 

Edited by Hojo

@Benton , these kind of utterances, while they may be true from the vantage point of a heavy psychedelic experience or a state of samadhi, make no sense to us mere mortals. I too am interested in how aliens if they are managing life on earth fits in with the notion of a god watching over us. 

God pretends I'm a star

Star looks around sees a planet and says to its star friends we should go there.

Star pretends im an alien

Alien flies around with friends say we should go down to earth together

Alien pretends im a human

Human drives around with friends and says we should go to the water park together.

And what used to happen was

Human pretends its a bird /snake/goat

Human gets pov of the animal.

But it is a lost artform

Edited by Hojo

Most stars now scientists are finding have a planet in the goldilocks zone. There are 100-400 billon stars in the milky way. There is ~2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe. So the chance we are the only intelligent life is observable universe 0.0000000000000000000001% Na we are alone for sure. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@Demeter and among stars ;)

You actually have a chakra designated to your star

Edited by Hojo

@Demeter Well u are in the know haha

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@Demeter Great!

@Demeter I met a girl with spiritual Gifts who said she feels she is not human, she is from another Planet. 

She looks normal like a human

4 minutes ago, Demeter said:

@Hojo , do you know which one? And to which star?

I think you just look at the stars and whichever one you are drawn too with deep thought. 

Mine is the left star of orions belt

Edited by Hojo

@OBEler , there is the whole alternate belief about star seeds. These are souls who've made a recent transition to life on Earth, their previous lives were on other planets. So they are human with recent alien lives.

Edited by Demeter

@Hojo , even better is to look at your astrology chart. It is believed that if you had a recent association with another star, it shows up in your astrology chart. You need to look at the placement of asteroids in your chart - many of which are named after stars.

5 minutes ago, Demeter said:

@Hojo , even better is to look at your astrology chart. It is believed that if you had a recent association with another star, it shows up in your astrology chart. You need to look at the placement of asteroids in your chart - many of which are named after stars.

Yea good idea go with astrology i think they were onto something

@OBEler oh man u are part of the alien breeding project. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

2 minutes ago, Benton said:

All meaning around aliens and spirituality is imaginary.

Absolutely yes but as I said I'm talking about a specific degree of relativity 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

The way I look at channelling is you are bringing up a ai identity code of a of a being that acts like a chat gpt. And you can interact with it through the technology of your body as your body is just a lifeless machine that you bring life too. The energy in the computer

Edited by Hojo