VictorB02

If You Couldn't Do Psychedelics Ever Again...

24 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2023 at 6:22 PM, 001 said:

I want a decent answer from people who say psychedelics is their passion and not an easy way into blissful states everybody likes the psychedelic experiences except in some rare cases when it turns into a bad trip.

You get to a point where you stop labeling trips as good or bad. All trips grow you if you’re open to it. 

Chasing after good trips and avoiding bad ones is an immature way to go about tripping.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 hours ago, Girzo said:

@001 There are no “light” psychedelics. It’s all dose dependent. I would argue that mushrooms are more hardcore than DMT because they last a few hours and DMT state is gone in minutes.

I would second that. 

I've had trips so dark I wanted to end it all if It didn't stop. Thank God it did.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

21 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This whole question is rather ridiculous considering the fact you can do psychedelics. And that they're the immensely powerful tool that they are.

Yeah it is kinda ridiculous. But I know a lot of us can be almost dependent on them. It's just a fun excerise. Almost like asking with anything in life (relationships, job, etc..):

"What If I really put this down and stepped away from it? What would happen?" 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

lock myself in a pitch black room for a few days. get really good at astral projection. binaural beats to a lesser extent and prolonged darkness to a very great extent will release endogenous dmt and cause you to have transpersonal (perhaps not psychedelic per se) experiences

Edited by Oppositionless