Razard86

How to find your talents

6 posts in this topic

This one rule will help you find your talents/natural aptitudes. Everything is earned through hard work and dedication. This is an absolute. 

As such anything that you can do which comes naturally without hard work and dedication is a talent. I don't care what it is.

Your talent could be superior concentration, or good listening skills, there are people who would KILL for that talent.

So with this understanding sit down, contemplate, really observe yourself and discover all of your hidden talents that were right in front of you. 

Self Observation= Self Knowledge= Self Love

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Amen. This is gonna sound nuts, but I don’t care. I’m learning that I have a talent for telepathic communication. 

I’m working on honing this badass skill :D

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

My talent is perseverance,openmindedness to grow, so i have equal chance to be good in anything, but i really suck at anything at first then i become strong at it with time...(which is normal)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Everything is earned through hard work and dedication.

Not everything, sometimes you’re lucky you got invested in something that it isn’t even a hard work! It’s your lifestyle! Sometimes you gotta work smart, not hard. ;)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So with this understanding sit down

Don’t tell me what to do.

@thenondualtankie this is just the beginning 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI