Taya

So if I'm the only thing in existence does that mean I can have anything I want?

27 posts in this topic

Puck no.

How can anything exist outside of you?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Taya said:

Does this mean any limits I have in my mind are all made and constructed by me?  Have I gone crazy? One level I feel like I can have anything I want since I'm the only thing in existence but at the same time my ego says no I've lost the plot. 

Yes and No.

Yes. In dreams your limits dissolve and can come into reality. I have only experienced this out of curiosity/realisation/awakening, rather than material gain, or wanting a specific result. That was being me for a time, not the illusion of me I create for myself. Created so I understand that dreams from the absolute me bleed into or shape the waking world, as well as the other way around. In the correct state, operating from a place of love for yourself/others/all of you, yes. You did construct these limits, by dividing yourself - That doesn't mean start dreaming up sports cars and trying to pull them out of dreams :D :D. It means becoming/accepting/loving you, and things appearing in both dreams and life naturally.

What part of yourself do you want? :D Or better what parts do you not want? You are everything, and the more you realise it the more you connect/integrate/align/resize/re-field/ yourself. 

@Taya Yes and no. Ultimately, you already have everything that you want. However, you do not know this on a conscious basis, because it is your will that you experience an apparently external world which is seemingly beyond your control. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 5/25/2023 at 1:24 PM, Dazgwny said:

Actually it didn’t. It took no time at all. No doubt it’s a masterpiece, but it’s a piece of piss for consciousness to create. During a deep awakening I had I could not believe how easy it was, it was so easy to create myself and my entire life, the structure of it, to seemingly live and breath, it was borderline painful, I cringed at the ease this was being done. It was so easy it was like clicking my fingers, infact I did start clicking my fingers, and it was even easier than that. To infinite power, it was a complete joke how easy it is

Sigh....I was for a brief time...being poetic....yes what I said wasn't true. The point of delusion is play....I WAS PLAYING!!! Learn to read the room Mr. Serious!!! I'm not in deconstruct mode here....no need to deconstruct when the topic isn't about Absolute Truth. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 26/05/2023 at 1:21 AM, Razard86 said:

Correction: Consciousness took its time creating the masterpiece that is Taya. There fixed that for ya. 

The amount of layers within reality is literally infinite it blows my socks off. I want to award God a PHD for being really really intelligent. So smart this design is. 

You cannot have anything you want, because this very moment is perfect the way it is and has always been. 

:x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Fly me to the moon... ?? ?

Edited by UnbornTao