Bazooka Jesus

Welcome to the Solipsist Society!

11 posts in this topic

You know what I really like? Solipsism. I could think about it all day. I even dream about Solipsism at night, and I have a teddybear sitting on my bed wearing a T-shirt that says "I ❤️ Solipsism". You see, I am a true Solipsionista.

So let's start a Solipsism thread. What is it that you like best about Solipsism? What are some questions about Solipsism that you would like to ask yourself? What is your favorite Solipsism flavor? Chocolate, strawberry, cheesecake? (Personally, I love me a big bowl of Solipsicles for breakfast, along with a tall glass of Solipsmoothie... and at lunchtime, ain't nothing better than a good old Solipsandwich and Solipsoda. Yummy!)

Btw, I am thinking about starting a band called the Solipsist Soloist; I will be the only member, of course, but if anyone else wants to join, you're more than welcome.

So, let's have a solipstastic time in here! And remember, no self-hate allowed; always keep your monologues nice and civil... and don't beat yourself up, alright?

Yours truly

Why so serious?

They should add Solipsism to the DSM 6 when it comes out. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You know what I really like?

You blew it right at the start :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

a T-shirt that says "I ❤️ Solipsism"

Actualized merchandise hahaha.

Tbh I'd love a T-shirt like that for the jokes.

42 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Tbh I'd love a T-shirt like that for the jokes.

Holy shit that is some Sam Hyde shit lol 

igotthecorona.jpg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I came up with a little song about vitamins while I was sick (please bear with me). It goes like this, but I'll replace the word "vitamin" with "solipsist" for this special occasion (please imagine Zack de la Rocha singing it to a funk metal beat, really enunciating the single letters):

Have you heard about the solipsist D?
Have you heard about the solipsist E?
I betcha ain't heard about the solipsist C
cuz solipsist C ain't solipsist D

Feel free to insult me xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I am pleased to see a fellow solipsist, or rather, an imagined fellow solipsist. Allow me to divulge a day in the life of a devout solipsist such as myself. Dare I say, I am the probably the biggest fan of solipsism you will ever encounter in the entirety of existence.

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Solipsville, there lived a particular solipsist. That solipsist was, of course, none other than me. 

Today, I decided to visit the local Solipsville grocery store to restock on my imaginary groceries. As I strolled through the aisles, I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought that all the other shoppers were just figments of my imagination. I picked up a carton of milk and glanced at the label, thinking to myself: "I wonder if this milk even exists outside my mind."

Approaching the checkout counter, I encountered a friendly imaginary cashier named Susan. She greeted me with a warm smile and asked, "How's your day going?" Being a solipsist, I couldn't resist the temptation to reply: "Well, Susan, I'm having a delightful conversation with myself, thank you." Susan was taken aback, but not one to shy away from humor, so she played along: "Ah, I see! You must be an expert at keeping yourself entertained." I smirked and nodded, amused by her quick wit. As Susan scanned my items, I couldn't help but wonder if the beeping sound of the register was just a product of my own imagination.

Leaving the grocery store, I felt a surge of excitement. I couldn't wait to share my solipsistic musings with the online world. Logging in to an online spirituality forum, I started a new thread titled: "The Profound Wisdom of a Solipsistic Sage." I began my post with a cheeky opening line, "Greetings, fellow fragments of my imagination!"

The responses from fellow forum members varied from curiosity to confusion. Some tried to engage with me in philosophical debates, while others dismissed my ideas as the ramblings of an eccentric mind. I found great pleasure in reading their responses, contemplating how their lack of self-awareness further bolsters my solipsistic beliefs. I mean, there's no way that REAL people are stupid enough to not see that everyone is just their imagination, right?

The forum quickly became a hub of amused and bewildered responses. Some members poked fun at my unique perspective, while others engaged in playful debates about the nature of existence. I gleefully replied to each comment, relishing in the irony of discussing solipsism with nonexistent individuals.

As the thread grew longer and the discussions became more convoluted, I found myself questioning the very foundation of my beliefs. I wondered, "If all these responses are merely figments of my imagination, does that make my belief in solipsism itself an illusion?" The thought sent me into a fit of laughter, as I realized the absurdity of my situation.

At the end of the day, I retired to my cozy home, still chuckling at the events of the day. I sat back, sipping an imaginary cup of tea, and I pondered the paradox of my solipsistic existence. With a grin, I concluded, "Whether I'm alone in this world or not, the laughter and connections I share are as real as can be, even if only in my own mind."

And so, I continue my life as a solipsist, embracing the humor and irony that comes along with this unique perspective. Each day brings new experiences and laughter, reminding me that sometimes, the funniest stories are the ones we create within our own minds. I continued my day, relishing in the humorous absurdity of my solipsistic adventures. Till next time.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Btw, I am thinking about starting a band called the Solipsist Soloist; I will be the only member, of course,

????????????

@Bazooka Jesus

Is it a bit solipsistic in here - or is it just me?..9_9

7 hours ago, Osaid said:

With a grin, I concluded, "Whether I'm alone in this world or not, the laughter and connections I share are as real as can be, even if only in my own mind."

In the end, what's important is the imaginary friends we made along the way!:x

Edited by WeCome1

@Osaid This is unironically a great story lol.

Edited by Sincerity

What the... who moved this thread away from the Spirituality section to Off Topic?!? (I realise that it must have been me, but still I am pissed.) Gah!!

Sorry, but it's simply impossible for me to do any serious trolling under these circumstances. I guess I'll have to find another forum where I can troll myself without having my efforts sabotaged by a bunch of imaginary mods. Hmph!

Why so serious?

@Osaid

10/10. I am truly touched by this well written & heartfelt story that I just imagined into existence. Well done, me!

Why so serious?