CARDOZZO

The $2M Anti-Ageing Protocol For Longevity - Bryan Johnson

83 posts in this topic

Bryan Johnson is an entrepreneur who's trying to live FOREVER.

He's the most measured man in human history.

On the podcast, he speaks about how a protocol can literally reverse your biological age.

lmfao all those pills and he still uses bluetooth earbuds.

It's not an accident that chris is using wired earbuds.

It's Love.

@CARDOZZO I posted about this awhile back as well.

I am skeptical of some of his specific tactics. For instance, I question whether he will be able to maintain the calorie deficit he is on for the rest of his life, his use of TRT + Metformin + Rapamycin, as well as the sheer cost time / energy 

However, I am starting consider that data-driven wellness may be the future. It may be the solution to so many debates about health.

The reality is that poor health is mostly only a lack of one thing: proper feedback. With enough correct feedback, almost all your health problems would be solved. And that’s really what Bryan is doing. Bryan is getting more feedback about his health than any other human.

What if we all could get a similar level of feedback? What if I could step on a device first thing in the morning that read the complete health of all my organs, and then had an AI analyze it for problems before sending it to my doctor? Would you not want that? I would.

Obviously there is still a lot of questions and discussion. to be had here. But it is extremely interesting to me.

@aurum It’s amazing to see data-driven methods being applied to health.

I really want to have an AI that gives proper feedback about personal health.

What really catches me in the interview is his boldness talking about geniuses, doing what no one ever did, going beyond humanity, being unique, going balls to the walls and following your obsession.

We need more people like that who are bold, think different and push humanity beyond.

We need more alien-humans, unique, rebellious, insane. (Musk, Tesla, Da Vinci, Johnson, Franklin, Ralston).

Following up on his process. What will he look like in 10 years ajjajajajaja!

His biomarkers and organ function are actually insane for his age. Definitely an interesting experiment

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

6 hours ago, aurum said:

What if we all could get a similar level of feedback? What if I could step on a device first thing in the morning that read the complete health of all my organs, and then had an AI analyze it for problems before sending it to my doctor? Would you not want that? I would.

Thats definitely the future, and we are not talking about just  physical health , but mental health also.

Imagine from your birth having an AI friend that as time goes on, learns more and more things  about your psychology, personality type, your strength and weaknesses , everyday tracks a lot of physical markers of yours, knows what you drink and eat at what time and in what quantity, knows all your potentially destructive and self deceptive behaviours, learns what excuses you use, and what your general logic and thoughtprocess is , maybe able to track your stress levels in such a precise way, that in the future it might be able to predict and then create situtations that can actually make you more resilient and strong by exposing you to proper levels of stress that you are capable of handling and going through and there is so much more.

Edited by zurew

Well to be honest, the moderator looks much healthier :D, his Alan Richson-like looks are melting my heterosexual heart 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

?‍♀️Many improvements made to biomarkers with supplementation is fake progress and obvious self-deception.

We will know the truth in 30 years observing how his body ages.

I've personally experimented with most of the supplements on his list and they all have negative side effects on my body. The idea that he takes them all at the same time is ridiculous. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

lmfao all those pills and he still uses bluetooth earbuds.

It's not an accident that chris is using wired earbuds.

Says Shawn while wearing earbuds in his videos :D I mean come on.... Consistency brother, consistency !!!!!

Not meaning to start anything here, I use them myself, maybe one day I'll get that brain tumour alongside with 500 milion other users..let's just say we are the biggest epidemiology research group that nobody has ever got ethical approval for. 

I hope someone out there is secretly monitoring all of this 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Bryan is a risk taker non-conformist man.

That should be enough for ourselves listen to what he's saying and try for ourselves his protocol.

Imagine that we have a lot of people doing what he's doing but in different areas of knowledge.

He's really pushing what we think we know about health.

I cannot stress that we need more people like him.

We have to become an alien-human in this society :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Well to be honest, the moderator looks much healthier :D, his Alan Richson-like looks are melting my heterosexual heart 

To be fair, at this low percentage of body fat plus pastry white skin - you kinda expect to look somewhat alien-like. :D

4 hours ago, integral said:

?‍♀️Many improvements made to biomarkers with supplementation is fake progress and obvious self-deception.

We will know the truth in 30 years observing how his body ages.

I've personally experimented with most of the supplements on his list and they all have negative side effects on my body. The idea that he takes them all at the same time is ridiculous. 

Oh look, its Integral PhD again.
Please provide evidence for your claims - because as usual, you have none and it's a product of your anti-medicine bias

And dont even come at me with:"I took fishoil and felt dizzy - therefore fishoil bad" 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Don't come at me regurgitating whatever you memorized.

The ability to recite all that from memory is the ISTJs strength and weakness.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

He's really pushing what we think we know about health.

I cannot stress that we need more people like him.

We have to become an alien-human in this society :D 

Hes applying what western culture knows about health + a lot of marketed fads all at once, not pushing the boundaries.

Edited by integral

@integral Ok, He’s not pushing the boundaries being a 45 year old man with a biological age of a 18.

Ok bro, super normal these days people like that.

I see Bryan’s everyday on Starbucks and Burger King.

Edited by CARDOZZO

10 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@integral Ok, He’s not pushing the boundaries being a 45 year old man with a biological age of a 18.

Gamifying biomarkers with good practices is reasonable way to go about it, but he takes it a step further with supplements that directly alter biomarkers and I'm under impression that changing biomarkers that way is a mistake and deceptive. I also dont believe does biomarkers point to what people think they point to.

Edited by integral

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Says Shawn while wearing earbuds in his videos :D I mean come on.... Consistency brother, consistency !!!!!

I'm aware and I've stopped ;) don't judge my past, judge my present!!

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Gamifying biomarkers with good practices is reasonable way to go about it, but he takes it a step further with supplements that directly alter biomarkers and im under impression that changing biomarkers that way is a mistake and deceptive.

What is a "good practice" and what constitutes a "bad practice" in your mind? 
What do you mean by directly alter? 
Please show us 1 supplement from his list and how it directly influences one of the measured biomarkers.
It cant be difficult to do if you make a statement with such level of confidence, right?

Edited by undeather

- Rainer Maria Rilke

If this is not pushing the boundaries…

548B6080-EB86-49BD-945A-5EE3BF265505.jpeg

Edited by CARDOZZO